Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The message-part one

Things that happen to Zim...Nothing new, ya know, Alien invasions, meeting a strange Irken girl, explosions, plots, mysteries...Pretty boring things that happen to Zim on an everyday basis...Lol, only kidding! PLZ READ!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3 - The message-part one

Chapter 3 - The message-part one
Zim awoke and groaned as he flexed out his legs. He wondered if the earthly torment would ever end. Rotten Dib! How could he do this to him? He rubbed his cuts, then licked them. He fought back the tears. Why couldn’t the Dib accept him? Zim accepted him. A purple tear rolled down his cheek, and he sniffled into his sleeping bag. Dib was sound asleep, and he loathed Zim anyway. He had no friends on Earth, or Irk. He was alone. Hated. Except for…
Suddenly, his pak vibrated. His heart skipped a beat. “Please!” He said, jumping up. “PLEASE!!!” Dib stirred, and peered up at Zim, and fumbled for his glasses. “What the hell are you doing? And is that MY shirt? AND MY PANTS!!!” He said, as Zim pulled on Dib’s cargo pants. “Dib monkey, I MUST Go somewhere, okay? PLEASE keep it a secret!” His eyes welled up with tears.
Dib was about to yell when Zim slammed the door behind him. He leapt up out of his bed and pressed his face against the window and watched Zim run into the woods. He grinned and stared dreamily at the sky. “On second thought, He can keep the pants…they look good on him.” And with that , he crawled back into his bed.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on September 5, 2007, 2:59:16 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXI sense boy on boy....

vesblondie on December 16, 2006, 7:07:33 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieOo NICE!!! WRITE MORE!!!!! >0<

SomekindofFreak on December 16, 2006, 6:34:45 AM

SomekindofFreak on
SomekindofFreaklol! wait...when did Zim get Dib's clothes? XDDDD

Irken_Akire on December 16, 2006, 6:09:40 AM

Irken_Akire on
Irken_AkireYAY! Another chapter! Good job! XD! lol!