Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Muffins, kissing, and asteriods! :)

Yes w/ me you FOOL! Kind-a short...

Chapter 1 - Muffins, kissing, and asteriods! :)

Chapter 1 - Muffins, kissing, and asteriods! :)
Kylie looked over at Zim. He yawned. He was bored of traveling though space. He wanted to get to Earth to destroy Dib. Kylie’s Sir unit, PIR, was in the back of the voot cruiser eating muffins. Kylie was just sitting there. She looked over at him again and smiled weakly. All of a sudden she reached out and grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her. Their lips met. Zim was scared at first but soon his arms were wrapped around her. Little did they know that they were about to crash!!! The was a giant asteroid right there in front of them! PIR jumped up to see what they were doing.

“We’re gonna CRASH!” Screamed PIR. They were deep kissing now/not listening. PIR quickly pressed the “Auto-Save” button. The zipped around the asteriod at the last second.

“What were you guys doing” Asked PIR a while later.

“We were...” Zim said blushing.

“We were kissing.” Said Kylie.

“What’s that?”

“It’s something people do when they’re in love!”

“You mean...”

“Yes.” Said Zim blushing again. “We’re in love” :)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luv2laugh on August 30, 2008, 9:07:45 AM

luv2laugh on
luv2laugh*squeals* i love it!

im a sucker for love stories.... ^^

ZarraTheInvader on July 28, 2008, 2:45:49 PM

ZarraTheInvader on
ZarraTheInvaderAww that's a cute short Story kylie. It's like you me Cause my name is Kylie and I wuv Zim too! XD
*embraces Zim into a kiss*
Zim: *blushes* LOL XD

tallestpurple101 on June 7, 2007, 6:18:49 AM

tallestpurple101 on
tallestpurple101hehe space me liky yes

vesblondie on June 7, 2007, 2:02:59 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieXD Awwwwww that was so cute!!! *eats muffins w/ Luz and PIR*

TallestPurple on June 7, 2007, 12:56:27 AM

TallestPurple on
TallestPurpleAwww, Nice story, Kylie ^^ *eats a muffin with PIR*