Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Killer

 

Spike began to drink his beer one morning. “Today’s gonna suck aint it?” He asked himself. “Yep.” He answered. “BEER!” Spike called for his robot. “YES!?” Beer asked. “Get me anothe

Chapter 1 - Killer

Chapter 1 - Killer
Spike began to drink his beer one morning. Todays gonna suck aint it? He asked himself. Yep. He answered. BEER! Spike called for his robot. YES!? Beer asked. Get me another beer. Spike said. I just got you one two minutes ago! Beer complained. What? Spike asked after gulping down the rest of his beer. Look BEER! ITS EMPTY! Spike yelled. Get me another! Beer walked to the refrigerator. He opened it up and looked inside for Spikes beloved beer. Um, Spike... Beer began. WHAT!? Spike asked. Theres no more. Arent you drunk yet? Beer asked. No, Spike answered. Crap Spike! Beer complained. Just then Spikes eyes turned black. Now he was drunk. Yay! Were goin killin! Beer cheered. BEER! GET ME MY KNIFE! WERE GOING TO HARM THE DUMB ONES KNOWN AS MIA AND TEK! Spike declared. Huh? Beer questioned. Not Mia and Tek. They saved me from turnin into a dumb little soda can! Beer thought. SPIKE WE CANT! Beer said. But it was too late. Spike had grabbed the knife and left. He was smart when he was drunk and dumb when he wasnt. When hes drunk he actually knows what two plus two equals. Now this might as well be the end of Mia. He has hurt her more than thirty times. Maybe even forty. Now, this may end everything. No more Mia? That is bad. Beer ran after him. Spike was fast at running. Although he was a bit gay at it. He tilted back and forth, not falling though. He was drowsy. Beer kept his pace. Kick ground RUN! He never stopped. At least not until he reached the Earths can making company. He tiptoed past it. Without being seen by humans he jolted by as quick as he could. Spike was a foot away. Beer grabbed his arm. Spike still ran. Then they reached Maries home.OH SNAP! Beer cried. Please dont be home! Beer thought. Spike kicked the door open. His veins popped out of his head. He glared at Mia. She was on the couch! No! Beer dreaded. This aint good yo. Beer ran to Mia. Mia saw Spike and froze. Mia run! Beer said. He pushed Mia. She didnt move. MIA! WE MEET AGAIN! Spike raged. He showed her the knife. She twitched. She still didnt move away though.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment