Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Savior

a fan fiction i wrote for the upbringing of invader ari.

dib and zim (c) Jhonen V's

Chapter 1 - My Savior

Chapter 1 - My Savior
Ari stared at the blank, vast, depths of space. It had been 3 years since she had last seen Zim. She had been sent to planet shlook by the tallest to be a slave to the shleeklarz queen. She had rebelled against the tallest 3 years before, because she did not like earth, and wanted to leave. She had left without permission, and the tallest were furiated. Life on shlook was grueling, and painful. Today, she decided to escape. Why have I been staying here, for 3 years? Why havent I escaped yet? she had been asking herself lately. Many failed attempts had just made her life worse and worse. Well, no more& she thought to herself. No MORE! she yelled aloud as she pulled out n Irken army knife. She ran towards the two guards, and shoved the knife into their jelly-like chests. They shriveled up, and died. Ari had accidentally cut herself, along with the shleekzars. Damn. That hurts. Ari said as she licked the blood off her hand. She looked around. She ran to the closest window, and broke it. Papers, coats, and anything else that was in the room started flying out. This is my only chance! she exclaimed to herself. She jumped out of the window, and was sucked into the vast of space. She floated there for days, waiting for someone to find her. Finally, she lost count, and consciousness. She had not eaten or drunken in days. Finally, a ship drove by. It drove right past her. Then it turned around and stopped next to her. When Ari had woken up, she looked around. She was in a two person sized ship and it was Irken, so it should be someone she knew. She eventually recognized it. It was Taks ship! She sat up and exclaimed. TAK! but, when she looked and the driver, it wasnt Tak. It was a black haired&HUMAN? Ari coughed. The black haired 14 year old looked at her and smiled. He looked familiar. Uuuuuuuum& h he, hi, Im uh-she began to say, when the boy interrupted her. Oh, I know you. Its been about 3 years, huh Ari? Ari finally recognized him. OMIGAWSH! Is that you Dib? Ari exclaimed. Yep! Dib smiled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment