Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Early Childhood

An account of my Irken past...not much else to say. Readers say it is very vivid. But decide for yourself

Chapter 2 - Early Childhood

Chapter 2 - Early Childhood


Early Childhood-





Since the day I was born I was not allowed contact with any other Irkens other than the Tallest. I was kept in a very large chamber, all to myself. I took it that the Tallest were, somewhat, my parents. They refused to let anyone even get near me, yet they would sit down and talk to me every night. I never said a word, and for a long time, they thought I was mute. Most Smeets are able to talk the moment they are born, and I was no exception. I was perfectly capable of speech, yet I never wanted to say anything. The Tallest were acting like human parents, ushering me to say their names or something, ANYTHING.

Eventually, they got to talking about something that I wasn't really listening to, and I heard the name Zim. I giggled, but they paid no attention. I heard them say it again, Zim. This time I laughed and shouted, “ZIM!!” They both stared at each other, somewhat smiling. That was my first word, Zim. After that I was talking to them in response quite often, carrying out simple conversations with my `parents'. They eventually had a suit made for me, a regular Irken uniform, only black and more feminine looking. I liked this, as the uniform fit well. As with all Irken uniforms, it grew as I did.

After growing a couple of inches, the Tallest thought it wise to start my training. For the first time, I encountered not only other Irkens, but other races as well. I learned many types of martial arts, and from a couple of Irken instructors with similar abilities, how to control my telekinetic powers. This new ability enabled me to not only lift myself, but everything around me. After a couple years of not seeing the Tallest, Red finally entered my room. I was still very young and about one tenth of his size. I smiled and reached out with my hands to greet him, but still had minor control of my abilities, and he ended up floating in mid-air for quite some time. I thought it was funny at the time, but he didn't.

After he got down he scooped me up and walked out of my chamber. I saw things that I never even would have dreamed of. Mechanisms, servants, computers, things I never even knew existed. We eventually arrived at a deep violet chamber, where he sat me down, waved goodbye, and left. I looked around, fearless of whatever could come to me, and noticed the chamber was filled with other Smeets. Their eyes were closed and there were tubes attached to their Paks.

As I felt myself being lifted, I knew this was my fate as well. I wondered why the Tallest, the ones who took care of me all this time, would send me to such a fate. The arm that had its grip on me dropped me on a black pillow on the floor, and I noticed none of the other Smeets had pillows. I felt important. I looked to my right and saw a Smeet, groaning and trembling. His presence told me he was in great pain. I used my powers to unhook the tube that had attached itself to my Pak. I crawled over to the shaking Smeet next to me and touched his shoulder. I saw a flash of something, an Irken on the ground, bloodied, and dead. I took my hand off of him and noticed he was smiling, more of a sinister grin. I felt my eyes glow as the room lit an iridescent green. I used all the strength I had to release the smeet from the tubes, and I fell, exhausted. He stopped shaking and got up from his spot on the floor. I looked up from the ground barely to see a very familiar pair of magenta eyes. I smiled. “Hello, Zim.” I murmured, not understanding how I knew his name.



~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~::~:



So, how am I doing? Will continue…sometime….

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KatdaKat1988 on April 15, 2006, 8:21:40 AM

KatdaKat1988 on
KatdaKat1988FECKING WICKED! I like this ver much! keep it up! Oh yes, can you comment on my one? Pls?