Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Surprise!

This story will contain main characters from Invader Zim and my fan character Ket.Zim meet`s Ket and many things will happen. Well hope you like it.

Chapter 1 - The Surprise!

Chapter 1 - The Surprise!
                                                              The Surprise
 
It all started as a sunny , happy, smiley, day.Yeah right! It was dark, cloudy, and rainy.A bad day for any Irken on Earth. Or at least close to Earth.First, and Irken named Zim, couldn`t go out to implode doom on all of the stinking humans.And another Irken who`s name was Ket. Was near Earth.She did not plan on landing there.But it was an emergency and the had to land their ship.It all started with her SIR unit MayMay.She went crazy.And Ket absolutely had to land or they`d crash into a planet or something.Earth was the closest object to land on.
 
   When they had landed on Earth they were in for a terrible thing. Rain.They had never had rain before. On Irk it never rained.When they were exposed to the rain they`d burn.
 
Ket:AARRRRRGGGGHHHH! It BUUUUUUURRRRNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
 
MayMay:It`s okay master at least we landed safely and we`re alive .
 
Ket:Thats not the point MayMay.We`re on a planet that we have no idea about .No disguises.No base. No nothing.It`s hopeless.
 
MayMay:I`ll try and look for an Irken signal.
 
Ket:Don`t waste your time MayMay.Like an Irken would ever be-
 
MayMay:I got a signal!
 
                That`s all I got so far.Come back for more.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment