Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Zim Meets Ket!*Gasp*

This story will contain main characters from Invader Zim and my fan character Ket.Zim meet`s Ket and many things will happen. Well hope you like it.

Chapter 2 - Zim Meets Ket!*Gasp*

Chapter 2 - Zim Meets Ket!*Gasp*
                                                         Zim Meet`s Ket!
Ket:Where did the Irken signal come from?
 
MayMay:Right there!
 
MayMay points to right and they keep walking following the signal.Rain burned them but they made it through.Meanwhile Gir also had picked up an Irken signal.Gir ran down to Zim`s lab.Well not exactly ran but went down the trash can to Zim.
 
Gir:Master! Master!
 
Zim:What?!?I am very busy at the moment trying to think of ways to defeat these horrible humans and conquer their planet.
 
Gir:I`ve, I`ve, I dunno.Wait!.........*Minutes Later* Oh yeah I picked up an Irken signal very close here!
 
Zim:You sure your not malfunctioning?Well better-Wait.What if it`s the Tallest. On an unexpected visit!Gir we must clean!Fetch the cleaning supplies!
 
Gir:Yes Master!
 
Now back with Ket and May.(MayMay for short)They saw the base of Zim.But they didn`t know Zim was there.
 
Ket:This it May?
 
May:Should be.
 
Ket:Dont ya think somethings kinda familiar about this place?
 
May:Like what.
 
Ket:Like the way it stands out.So not normal from the other Earth houses.
 
May:Eh, maybe.Let`s go Before we burn ourselves to death.
 
So May and Ket approached the house.But not with much caution.Their Irkn signals never failed them before.But they were in for a big surprise.Ket rang the doorbell.
 
Zim heard the doorbell he ran to the door and greeted Ket and May as if they were the Tallest.
 
Zim:*eyes closed*Welcome My Tallest!!I hope you are very happy with the progress I have made.
 
Ket:Wow nice way to greet a fellow Invader!
 
Zim:Huh!?! Wha!?? Who are you? Where are the Tallest??? I picked up an Irken signal and it had to be them!What have you done with them!!??!!
 
Ket:The Irken signal you heard was us. And the question is who are you!?!?
 
Zim:I am the great superior Irken Invader Zim!And who are you?
 
Ket:Iam the oh so superior Invader Ket.And you`re Zim!The total failure to the Irken world!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvdrDana on June 22, 2006, 3:39:50 PM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaGee, that was harsh...the last line I mean. Lol! It's cute and I like it. Tell me when you have a bunch more chapters!