Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Let The Insanity Begin!

This story will contain main characters from Invader Zim and my fan character Ket.Zim meet`s Ket and many things will happen. Well hope you like it.

Chapter 3 - Let The Insanity Begin!

Chapter 3 - Let The Insanity Begin!

                                  Let The Insanity Begin!



As you can remember in the previous chapter Zim had just found out the Almighty Tallest had not been coming but instead it had been Invader Ket.

Zim:Oh come on I am not a total failure.I mean I`m not a failure! Zim never fails!

Ket:Oh really?And stop your yelling it`s so annoying.So what progress have you made since your arrival to Earth?

Zim:Well I have um, had several attempts to take over this stinking planet.Such as the giant hamster named Pee Pee.

Ket:Hamster?Yeah sounds real exciting.

Zim:Yeah well what would you do!?!?

Ket:You still remember Tak don`t you?

Zim:Eh, yes. Why?

Ket: Well I wouldn`t have destroyed Tak`s plan but stop Tak.Then use Tak`s Plan to take over the planet.

Zim:That`s so not original.You lack originality!

Ket:No, you lack brains.

Gir comes in with a huge plate full of Waffles.Yes Waffles.

Gir: Who wants Waffles I made `em myself.

Ket:Ugh, No way eh, what`s your name?

Gir:Gir!

Ket:What`s the "G" stand for?

Zim:No one knows.

Note:Sorry it took so long and it Lacks originality.And if you think I don`t like Zim well thats wrong.It`s just that in this story Ket and Zim are enemies.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlyssaC on March 20, 2008, 2:19:14 AM

AlyssaC on
AlyssaComg!!! that's so good!!! do more!!! =D

pixiepumpkin on December 3, 2006, 11:51:19 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinthat was real funny

InvdrDana on July 3, 2006, 10:49:53 AM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaYay for lack of orginality!!! Hehe...that line Zim said was funny!

Zim: That's so not original. You lack originality!

Lol