Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Club

if i made a club, this would seriously be it :)

Chapter 1 - My Club

Chapter 1 - My Club
A lot of people believe that you need to “belong” to a group in order to get through high school. I, on the other hand, don’t like the whole thing. I have all sorts of friends from completely different groups; anime geeks, popular, goth. I guess you can say I am my own group. It’s what makes me special to not “belong” to anything or anyone, just myself.
Although, now that I think of it, I guess there is ONE club I could really get involved in. Actually, I think I should start one. I’ll call it: “AFIC:)” America’s Future Insane Citizens. And then a little smiley face on the end to show we mean business. We can all wear matching “Christines’” designer straight jackets with bedazzles and beads everywhere on them. Then, we can all get together at night in our little matching outfits and run in on-coming traffic and freak drivers out as they watch a herd of little reflecting pink, purple, and blue dots frantically skipping around in their headlights. And we can make our own little club member word, like “Spoot!”. For our after school meetings, we’ll head over to parks and scurry up the trees and hide among the squirrels. Then, when someone passes by, we’ll throw marshamallows at them. Why marshmallows you ask? If you have ever hit someone with a nice big marshmallow, then you will know. The sound of one hitting something is just so random. Besides, soft things are all the stores will sell to me now.
So, this is basically the category I fall under, and I’m proud of that. This says a lot about who I am. I, personally, think a lot more people to be as fun and loose, instead of uptight and snobby. I know everyone out there has thought, at some point in their life, about throwing a marshmallow at somebody. They may not have actually DONE it, unlike me, but thought about it. In honest opinion, there isn’t such a thing as a “click”, just stuck up people who believe they are better than others, and I end it with that.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment