Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My Reality

this is me giving my opinion

Chapter 1 - My Reality

Chapter 1 - My Reality
Questions, questions, questions. All that, and YET, not a single answer. Why that is, I have no clue. I have questions about a lot of things. Even of the most simplest subjects. Like about one quote a friend of mine enjoys: “I reject your reality, and replace it with my own”. Is that supposed to mean I’m insane or something? Where what I watch going on around me, I ignore and only see what my mind wants me too? In which case, yes. I probably am. Let’s give for example: a dragonfly just hovered past a certain some one who I really do not like. Now, I’m not going to mention names here, but I can honestly say, he needs to go VERY far away. Anyway, I did see the dragonfly, but in MY “reality”, it decided to stop and breathe fire on “oh Mr. no-name” turning him into ashes that just blew away in the wind. MUAHAHA!! Now the first step is admitting that I have some problems. The first step to what, that’s something else I really don’t know, BUT, I did complete a step. That’s good enough for me. Just like getting at least a “C” in math.
Reality hurts, a lot. My grades especially. Like on tests, I seem to basically say “I take your correct answers and replace them with my own.” Three days later, upon receiving my paper back, I find out that those laws do not apply in this matter. There goes that plan. On the subject of school, I do notice a point where that whole “reality replacement” thing comes up. In high school hallways, I don’t see freshies and every other mindless teenager there. I see rush hour traffic with no stop signs or traffic lights. There are fast lanes and slow lanes, and if you aren’t going with the flow of the fast lane, you will be run over. You stop in the middle of one of traffic, you are now a “road block” that needs to either move or BE moved. You have idiots on cell phones, and others who can’t seem to stay in their own lane. Not to worry. They’re not drunk, they just aren’t morning people. I however have much experience in this because I am on my third year. So I have the skill to basically sleep walk class to class with out swerving off course and into the wall. One of the many things that make me so proud of myself.
Sadly, there are such people out there that can be called “morning people”. I take them to be my natural enemies. They may not know how much I dislike them, but trust me, I do. By all I can see through forced open eyes and over the rim of my coffee cup, are smiling faces waving to me at seven in the morning are people either need to keep to them selves, or be shot. For now, I just ignore them... or smack them with what ever book I have on me. So yeah, I guess I really do reject reality. I never seem to learn that no matter how much I ignore it, it won’t really go away. This is what brought on “the happy place”. I’m just here passing every day, waiting for the one where my reality finally bites back.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment