Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Little Bird

bla bla bla bla
nightingale

Chapter 1 - Little Bird

Chapter 1 - Little Bird
Little bird, fly away
Come back when you can and save the day
Please come back
Before they attack
Little bird I know your scared
But come back and be prepared
For what you see
Could kill thee
Little bird
You flew away
I hope you'll come back soon some day
Little bird
Don't be afraid
Farewell we bayed
Little bird
Little bird


Annie sang in the darkness of her cell wishing she could be the little bird. The sliver of moon lit up her pale face. Annie dreamed of being free. What happened she thought. Why am I here. But she knew why, to the very marrow in her bones she knew why she was cooped up in this small, dark cell, locked up.
She wished that she could explain. She wished to tell them everything. But if she did and got out, she knew they would never catch the person that did it. And that person would kill her.
Although she was frightened to die, she didn't know what was worse. It would be good to tell the truth, because there was a slight chance they would catch the person who did it.
Annie could not be afraid for the rest of her life, but what was the rest of her life? Cooped up in a small jail cell. Free for a week and then killed mysteriously. In her life, however long it took to die, she could not be afraid.
She had to be brave.
Oh lord, Annie prayed, please let me be strong. Please let me be courageous. Give me power. Don't let me be afraid. Let me be a good person.


The next day, Annie was dragged to the interrogation room. The man that was behind the desk looked big and scary. He was pale and had a big stomach, a bushy mustache, big hands and feet, blotchy cheeks, and huge legs. "So what do we have here. A murderer eh."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InuNaruFable2 on June 27, 2007, 9:28:39 AM

InuNaruFable2 on
InuNaruFable2This is great so far! Are you going to write more? *adds to my favs*