Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Clyde's original designs

Yes that is right people, this is where i'll be revealing for the first time Clyde's original character designs.

Chapter 1 - Clyde's original designs

Chapter 1 - Clyde's original designs


Jack: Ola peoples and welcome to my first character talk show where I'll be revealing for the FIRST time EVER!!! The original character designs for Clyde. Yes that's right everyone! Clyde was not at first meant to be a fox. And now ladies and gentlemen, lets give a big hand for the great hero himself, Clyde!



Clyde: Thank you everyone. You know Jack I have to admit it's a really big honor to finally talk to you in person.



Jack: Thank you Clyde.



Clyde: So what are we gonna be talking about again?



Jack: Well Clyde this may come as a shock to you but…you were not originally supposed to be the way you are.



Clyde: What?



Jack: Yes Clyde and all you readers there were two designs before this one. And now Clyde I'd like you to meet um.



Clyde: Wha…?



Jack: All right guys come on out.



A Cat version of Clyde and a wolf version of Clyde step out from behind the curtains.



Jack: Clyde I'd like you to meet, Wolf Clyde and Cat Clyde.



Fox Clyde: Uh…hi?



Wolf Clyde: Hey.



Cat Clyde: Um…h-hello.



Fox Clyde: What's wrong with me? I mean the…cat me…yeah.



Jack: Well Clyde and audience, I'm going to explain these two for you all. You see, when I first thought up Clyde I pictured him as a shy and timid cat.



Wolf Clyde: More like a fraidy cat.



Cat Clyde: Hey! Why don't you just stop picking on me!?



Wolf Clyde: Why don't you make me!?



Jack: Both of you be quiet! Now as I was saying; but I didn't think that that was the right design for him so I pictured him as a Wolf who was very aggressive, over confident, and…at sometimes a jerk.



Wolf Clyde: So? You got a problem with that? At least I wasn't a coward like mister whiskers here!



Cat Clyde: I told you not to call me that! You're such a bully!



Wolf Clyde: You wanna make somethin' of it!?



Jack: Both of you shut up!!



Wolf Clyde: Hmph, whatever.



Cat Clyde: S-sorry J-Jack…



Jack: Now as I was saying; then I thought “no way! The hero of the story shouldn't be like that!” personally I kinda like the Cat version more then this one.



Cat Clyde: SEE!? I told you he liked me more!



Wolf Clyde: Cork it fur ball!!



Jack: The both of you better stop fighting or I'm gonna have to kick you off!!



Cat Clyde: WAIT! I-I'm sorry Jack…



Wolf Clyde: Yeah I guess I'm sorry.



Jack: Good. Now where was I? Oh yes. Now after I trashed this one I finally thought up the perfect version. This time I transformed Clyde into a fox with a kind heart and a noble soul. Thus creating, the Clyde we all know and love.



Fox Clyde: Thank you Jack.



Wolf Clyde: Whatever I'm still more impressive in the fight!



Fox Clyde: Hey I could kick your @$$ any day!!



Wolf Clyde: Wanna prove it!?



Fox Clyde: Bring it on Wolfy!!!



Jack: No fighting!!



Wolf and Fox Clyde: Sorry.



Jack: Now can I please continue?!



Fox Clyde: Sure.



Jack: Thank you. Now the reason this one was perfect was because, first he was brave and kind. Now the problem with the older designs were either they were to shy, timid, and afraid or to mean, aggressive, and badass.



Wolf Clyde: Hey! Chicks dig the badass. And I'm more badass then these two combined.



Fox Clyde: Hey I can be badass if I want to!



Cat Clyde: Yeah!



Wolf Clyde: HA! Yeah right, first of all: Cat Clyde you're way to afraid to be badass, and you fox Clyde, how would you know ANYTHING about being badass? A great big fluffy foxtail is no way to deliver fear into the hearts of evildoers.



Fox Clyde: (Sigh) I know. It's so hard to fight evil with a with out random fan girls sneaking up from behind you, hugging you and saying, “Aw you're soooo cute!!!”



Wolf Clyde: Heh.



Cat Clyde: I kind of get that problem sometimes to…



Wolf Clyde: Heh makes sense.



Cat Clyde: What's that supposed to mean?



Wolf Clyde: Well let's face it kitty, you're pretty much the cutest on here. As for me I don't have to worry about that! HA!



Jack: Yeah because you only stayed for about 5 minutes before I trashed ya.



Wolf Clyde: ……



Fox Clyde: Ooh burrrrrrnnn.



Wolf Clyde: Watch it fox boy…



Jack: Well that's all the time we have left ladies and gents, tune in next time for the next, “Jack's talk show”



Wolf Clyde: That's still a stupid name…



Jack: THAT'S IT!!!!



Fox Clyde: We're experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment folks, well anyways thanks for watching and tune in next time.



Cat Clyde: Bye everyone!








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trunkssuperfan on January 2, 2006, 1:58:45 AM

Trunkssuperfan on
TrunkssuperfanYEA will u draw me wolf clyde? i'll draw you kiraku!