Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Our Happy ending

DestinyxTorn ..^^... If you don't like it then Don't Comment ._.;

Chapter 1 - Our Happy ending

Chapter 1 - Our Happy ending
"Torn...?" I said, looking out the window at the destruction of Haven City, "Do you think we can get Haven City back, the way it used to be...without the Baron." I turned my head to him with wonder. Torn looked up from his desk then to me, he thought awhile. sudden I heared him say "Im sure we can, Dess..." looking to the window for a moment " It will take some time though.." .As I was talking to Torn, I saw childrens on streets without no homes. They looked hungry because looking for foods in dumpster of their family's poor wealth. I really hated that.Death of Starvation; not healthy just makes me sad. "And can we ask Ashlien about the Children of Haven city to give them foods and medicare..." I said to him softly "Ok I will tell her right now,Dess. " as grabbing his intercom, telling her about the suggest. It wasn't a option. It wasn't a suggestion either. It was an order, a demand without yelling, a command with a please at the end of it.

Later on that day, Torn and me went to meet Ashlien at the broken down palace . We were halfway there. As Torn was driving, I was on the back of the zoomer. Holding onto his waist and looking to the right to the left. Kids and their families with destroyed homes. When we got there, we saw Ashlien on one of the walls. She jumped off the wall, landing on her feet then going to Torn mumbling to him about bringing me. " Well she had to come because Im not going to leave her at th---" Torn soon got interupted by her " TORN ....This IS SUsposed us! NoT HER!!! ..." she snapped. He looked straight into her eyes, giving her an horrible look. " Ya' Know Ashlien..." he smirk " I have giving you everything intill now and this is How you REpay me....tsk tsk tsk..". Ashlien and I were SHOCKed at what he just said. Ashlien had a Blank expression " Yo..You..Mean That..We're REAL..really over.....?" she struggled to say at Torn. Torn Nodded slowly, she quickly turned around going away from us. " I..I will meet you....later then...with Destiny , If she still want to..." she breathed hard as walking away, he replied " Okay Ashlien, Meet you in awhile...".
As we stood there silent while the Cold icy wind was blowing on us, I walked up to him really close because I was freezing cold. " ..Why did you say That, Torn.." I looked up to him as he looked at me " She just Angry between you and me, Dess. She can talked to me like that but around you. No." Torn put his hand around me and holding on closely "Let Ashlien Learn ...". Instead of going back to the hideout again, we went walking around.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment