Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome to The School of Your Dreams

Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.

Chapter 1 - Welcome to The School of Your Dreams

Chapter 1 - Welcome to The School of Your Dreams
characters:

Jazmyn Lun (Jazz)
age:15
race:human/vampire
special ability: Spell Caster/Tarot Spells
colors: black and white
description: Abandoned at a young age, Jazz was always introuble the day she arrived at Orphange. She bounced from school to school, until one day she was sent an invitation from the Dean of Mercedes. She's part emo, and part party girl. Every chance she gets, Jazz is off dancing or practicing her swords. She holds all smiles, but she holds a deep dark secret inside... Jazz is also half vampire.

Christal Hyuuga-Uchiha (Chii)
age: 15
race: human/wolf demon
special ability: Byakugan
colors: black, light blue and silver
description: a ninja girl from the village hidden in the leaf, Christal, better known as Chii-chan, is of the line Hyuuga-Uchiha. Her powers over the sheringan and byakugan make her one of the most powerful ninja around. Like Jazz, she loves to party. Her favortie spot at school is the lake coast, becuase across the lake is the boy's school... where her betrothed husband goes to school.

Delia Sarah Kajinya (Kaj)
age: 15
race: human/fire wolf demon
special ability: Pyrokinetic
colors: Black, red, and burnt orange
description: Kaj is a half demon bent on cleaning the sins of her father. She's looked down upon because of this, like Chii and Jazz, isn't a mage or wizard like Mercedes' other students. But Kaj still smiles. She has a boyfriend who goes to the school across the lake.

Invidia Rodunn (Envi)
age: 15
race: human/robot
special ability:
colors: black, silver, and green
description: a few years ago Envi was in an accident and realized she wasn't human. a few months later, Mercedes' sent out a request for her attendance. She became best friends with Kaj, Chii and Jazz almost imidiantly.

Elicia Morgans (Els)
age: 15
race: human/mermaid
special ability: Hydrokinetic
colors: Light blue, pink and white
description: Els isn't much like Jazz, or any of the others, but she does have magic. She is the co-captain of the swim team, and present of the pokemon trainer's guild. Even though they aren't alike, she's still friend with them.

Teddie Dormarte (Dreamer)
age: looks 20-ish, but doesn't tell
race: human/??
special ability:Fantasy
colors: Blakc, white and green
description: It's said that Dreamer's great grandfather started the school, but little else is known about the woman who is Dean. She's mildly critical about the girls, and loves to push them to their limits. Dreamer has many secrets of her own, and knows many secrets of others.

the first few chara's in muh fiction! if you want to be in it, leave a comment, here or on my profile.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on March 27, 2007, 11:52:09 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskcool lol

Demonic_Sora on March 12, 2007, 10:37:02 AM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_Sora:0 Thats my name? LAWL. I thought it was just gonna be Kaj Howlett xD since that be my name.

Seems kool though, I like the characters.

CartoonQueen262 on March 12, 2007, 10:07:26 AM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262AWESOME!!I love this,can't wait to see more :D