Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Aishiteru Neesama/ Amo mi Ate/ I love you, Big Sis

Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.

Chapter 7 - Aishiteru Neesama/ Amo mi Ate/ I love you, Big Sis

Chapter 7 - Aishiteru Neesama/ Amo mi Ate/ I love you, Big Sis
chapter four: Aishooteru Neesama/ Amo mi Ate/ I love you, Big Sis

An explosion roared from the lake side, it woke many of the girls. They looked out the windows, wondering what was going on. Over the p.a. Dean Dreamer anounced everyone should stay in there rooms. MeMe looked out her window at the lake side. 'Please... let her be okay...!'

"Hey, Danica, heard a pack of Hollows got a hold of some S. D. students." said a purple haied girl.


The girl named Danica laughed. "Wonder if they'll kill the Halfbreeds. Or even just devour their souls. Not that they have any."

MeMe stood up and ran out the room. She ran down the halls and out the door. She needed to stop this. Before it got out of hand. Before someone died. Again.

* * *

"Fallen strike!" A whirlwind of power cut three hollow into pieces. Kaj was then pelted with small jellyfish like creatures. "whut the--?!" They exploded, sending her back into a tree.

Envi punched, kicked, and blew up countless Hollows. But the bastards just kept coming. 'Command: High gear; pace= 1-8.' Her eyes adjusted and everything slowed down, or rather, she sped up. For speed had quadrupled, and she was fighting at an almost impossible speed. She looked at the other two, then fire exploded through a Hollow.

"Man, you guys have all the fun." said Elen. A hollow came at her from behind, but burst into flames. With Elen came Els, and two girls that had just come to the school the day before. Burnidette (aka Burn) Lyn, and Daiserei (Daisy) Vinerele.

"Let's show them we ain't no pushovers girls." said Envi.

* * *

"Tidal strike!" Lake water rained on the monsters, but before it could make contact, they turned into icicles and impaled them. She saw from behind an attack, and made a wall of ice.

After grueling minutes that seemed like hours, some of the Hollows began to retreat. It was a significant number, but the girls were a little reliefed. There were only, at leas a hundred of them left.

Envi punched, blasted and kicked through the numbers. Then a group pinned her on the ground. "Nullify Blaster!" The demons froze where they were and then collasped on the ground. Their masks burned into ash, and their bodies disappeared. Another barrage came at her, and Envi was running a little low on blasts. ' Velocity Alter: Gear shift 1-8.' Everything slowed down, or rather, Envi sped up. She bashed 17 hollows in a matter of seconds, and without them noticing her.

Kaj and Elen attacked back-to-back sending a hurricane of fire at them. A Hollow armed with an axe came at them and split the pair up. They jumped into other parts of the field, and were on their own. Flying hollows rained on them, catching them off guard. Elen smirked. She clicked her fingers and 1/3 of te flying Hollows went up in flames. Kaj jumped up in the air and landed on the back on a Hollow. A ground Hollow spat something at them, it landed on both Kaj and the flier. "Wtf?!"

Small jellyfish like creatures clung to them. "Heh heh..." They exploded, sending Kaj over the side and to the ground. They were closing in on her, when she released the seal on Wes. The small pup turned into a behemoth and roared its fangs at the Hollows.

* * *

Burn dodged the blows the Hollows were throwing, reading their movements as well as their minds. They ended up striking and destroying eachother, just like Burn wanted. A hollow attacked from her blind spot. His huge clawed hand was about to rake across her body when Daisy intercepted. Her lavender eyes locking onto the Hollow's black soulless voids.

"Stop!" she commanded. She pointed to a group of Hollows closing in on Chii. "Attack them!" He did as he was told, clearing a path for Chii's next attack.

Chii pulled out ten scrolls, and on each one she streaked her blood on them. "Hundred head dragon! God's hand~jutsu!!" Thousands upon thousands of shuriken and kunai knifes showered on the monsters, papers charms tied to them. The souls were purfied and sent to the soul society. Gasping for air, the young ninja was nearly out of Chakra. A body crashed into a tree not too far from Chii. The hollow attacked Jazmyn as she tried to stand up from the debris.

"Where is Taiyoko?!" a hollow snarled at Jazmyn.

Jazmyn just smiled. "I don't know any Taiyokos." She screamed as the Hollow slammed her into the ground, shattering a few ribs.

"I'll ask again, Haaaaaaaaalfbreed." He stretched out the words, while squeezing her body. "Where. Is. Taiyoko?"

"Over my dead body." she gasped.

"RAAAAAUGH!!!" The Hollow slammed her into the ground again, burying her in rock and dirt. Then he pulled her up by her hair. "That can be arranged."

"Heaven's kiss!" A flock of white butterflies came at the hollow, exploding on contact. Jazmyn fell to the ground, gasping on her hands and knees. "ZiZi-neesama!"

"MeMe...?" Jazmyn's blood stung as it made contact with her eyes. "Why are you here?! I told you to stay in the dorm."

"But ZiZi-neechan... I--" Started MeMe. She was cut off short when a monster struck from behind. "Aieeee!" Both girls flew into a tree, Jazmyn taking on most of the damage because she had shielded the girl. She went unconcious, barely alive. "JAZMYN!!"

The Hollow came at them again, his clawed hand out for Jazmyn. MeMe outstretched her hands, and shouted out another spell. "LUMIUS DAS DESTROIX!!" His arm exploded in a rain of white and yellow butterflies. "ANGELIUS CELESTRIUS!" The hollows were blinded and were sent screaming out of the field, back into the shadows.

* * *

The next day, all 9 girls were in the infermary. Envi sat on a table as Zim worked on her wiring, reattaching her circuits and replenishing what had been damaged. She flexed her metalic arms, which were now visible because the skinlike latex had been destroyed. She looked up to see everyone else mildly hurt. Jazmyn walked with MeMe to them. Everyone's eyes immediantly turned to Jazmyn's arms. Both bandaged up to the shoulders, and both her fore arms broken, but not in slings.

"I was just trying to help Zizi-neesama." said MeMe, wringing her hands. She had barely a scratch on her, but a few stitches here and there, and her head was bandaged.

"I'd smack you if i could lift my arms." she said flatly. "You put yourself in danger, Miaruko. Those were't ghosts or Imps. Those were souls of the damned MeMe!"

"But they left! Good thing I've been practicing my spells, huh, Neesama--" said MeMe. BAM! Instead of slapping the girl, Jazmyn had hit her head against MeMe's. "OWIE!!"

"YOU COULD OF DIED DUMBASS!" she exploded. "I'm the older sister! I can take care of myself and you! So let me do it!"

The nurse handed MeMe an icepack for the growing bulb on the back of her head. "Okay..." she murmured. "Hey! Today's game day and they have a DDR machine in the Cafeteria!" All of the girls let out long moans. They were bandaged and hurting, and the runt wanted to play videogames. "Come on Neesama!" She grabbed her arm, then Jazmyn winced. "Tsumimasen!"

"Fine." Jazmyn rolled her eyes. "Let's go play."

* * *

"Here let me help you." MeMe said, punching in the level fo both of them. Standard.

"Holy-- I can't play standard with my arms like this MeMe!" said Jazmyn. "That's practically a full body movement song!"

"Songs... Songs... oh! Here we go! Butterfly! Upswing Mix!" MeMe was too exited to listen to Jazmyn. She pressed enter, then the song began.

"You dog!" Jazmyn snarled. The pace was slow for the first 20 seconds, then the pace doubled each second. And with the game on standard the girls were to step on half beats as well. "I'll drop kick you when I'm done!" MeMe wasn't listening still, she was humming and singing and moving her body like a real dancer. Meanwhile Jazmyn was having trouble keeping up, her arms were killing her, when the song ended she was reliefed. She was pissed when MeMe picked another song on Standard. Oh, but not just any song, it was the Hampster dance. Speedy Mix.

MeMe smiled at Jazmyn, She smiled wildly, laughing and her eyes gleaming. Jazmyn winced, as her arms swayed and jolts of pain went up her body. 'This is nothing!' A voice in her head cried out. 'Remember that time you fell from a two story window? And broke your leg? You powered right through that. Remember??' Jazmyn took in a deep breath and ground her teeth. She put her entire body into the movements, jumping when she had to press 2 arrows at the same time. By the end, MeMe and Jazmyn looked like a pair of Para Para dancers. The third song they chose was Sweet Sweet Magic by ~Jun.

When the song ended, Jazmyn leaned against the bar, and looked at the scores as they rolled across the screen. Jazmyn and MeMe both got A's. "You do not know how much fanservice you were giving." said a voice.

"Why? 'cuz of our skirts, no big deal." She turned to who was speaking. "How did you get in here?" Jazmyn sighed, too tired to ask.

"Eh. Just wanted to see you." He looked at her bandaged arms. "You're bleeding."

She lifted up her hand and looked a her knuckles. Blood had traveled down from her shoulders, down her arms all the way to her hands. Jazmyn shrugged. "I really didn't notice." Chase took her hand and licked off the blood. She withdrew her hand from his grasp. "That's gross. For all you know I could have Herpes."

Chase stood on the stage and leaned forward, whispering in her ear. "I got your first kiss, and last time I checked, girls who don't know how to kiss, usually don't know how to--"

"Shut up!" Jazmyn snapped. Chase laughed then turned to MeMe.

"Who's the Midget?" he asked.

"Miaruko Sol." said MeMe extending her hand to shake. "I'm Jazmyn little sister. "Nice to make your aquaintence."

"Like wise." Chase said, shaking her hand.

'WTF?! Why is he suddenly so nice?!' Jazmyn winced when her injuries finally caught up with her. "Oh, G.D."

* * *
school gymnasium

Chii threw three shuriken at the bulls eye, all three hitting the center. She took in a deep breath and bit back the pain. They were nothing, heal by tomorrow by the most. But a ninja of her rank wasn't accustomed to this much pain. When Chii was finished with her target practice, she sat on the floor and unwrapped her arm.

"Oh shoot." She ran to the bathroom. Turning on the faucet, she brought a kunai knife to her arm. Chii didn't do many rash things without thinking, but this... One of the Hollows had infected her with poison which had colored her skin an ugly purplish color. She cut into her arm, and immediately her demon DNA pushed out the infected blood. Her blood was now a black-purple color, that burst into flames when it hit the water. When it was finished, Chii's arm closed up good as new.

"I hope none of the others were poisoned." she sighed. Chii walked out of the gymnasium and down the hall. She stopped at the Caferteria to see the DDR players. She spotted Jazmyn and MeMe dancing full bodied, despite their injuries. Chii saw that in the crowd of watchers was a few boys. "How did they get here?" Chii shrugged. She turned to the hall and looked out te window.

"Chii-neechan!" said a voice. It was Els. "The team lists are up, want to go look?"

"Yeah, sure."

* * *

'Life shouldn't cost this much!" Delia cried out. "Papa... you have to let us go!" Her fathers arms wrapped around her. "If you truly loved us, you'd let us pass on!" Her father looked at her, tears in his eyes.

"...Fine..." He sighed. When he pulled away, Delia couldn't move. She yelped as a jolt of something travelled through her. "...I'll just need to take you apart. Piece by piece."

Kaj opened her eyes and looked at the board. These dreams were coming closer and closer together. What did it all mean?

"Kajinyo, what is the answer?" asked the Teacher.

"Mercury b-2." said Kaj, closing her eyes again. Even if she was asleep, she was only half asleep and could hear the teacher quite well. They had been discussing water and it's qualities, and they chemicals that it could contain."

The teacher groaned a bit, taken aback by the fact Kaj was listening. Kaj glanced over at Envi, who, using a screw driver and small welding pen, was fixing something in her arm. No one had noticed, so Envi kept going. She didn't take notes in class, she recorded the teachers voice then wrote it down later, and deleted the recordings. When class ended, the girls left, and Kaj approached Envi.

"What're you doing?" she asked.

"There's something gnawing at my nerves. It's really starting to hurt." Envi said, flexing her hand and wrist. "Damn it." Kaj took Envi's hand and led her to a microscope. She pulled a damaged wire out and looked at it.

"Does your body have Anti-bodies?" she asked, adjusting the microscope. Envi shook her head. "Then make some. You have a virus... Looks like it's from the Hollows last night."

* * *

" MeMe I can't." Jazmyn said, flatly. "We already danced, raced, threw darts, and even painted." Jazmyn swayed her entire body, her arms still at her sides. "I'm pretty sure their dead."

"Coooooooome oooooooon!" MeMe whined. There was a trampoline in the field, not too far where the Hollows had attacked. And MeMe wanted to play on it. "I want to jump! really high!"

"Go ahead. I'll watch you." said Jazmyn. followed her. The ten year old climbed in the enclosed area and began jumpin with the other girls. She bent her legs then pushed off as hard as she could when the other girls landed. MeMe was well above the betting, and she waved at Jazmyn. She did at least four more of these high jumps, laughing like a maniac. Then, there was a gust of wind. It pushed her away from the trampoline and the netting.

"NEESAMA!!" she screamed as she fell, from twelve feet up.

"MeMe-chan!" Jazmyn ran under the trampoline an slid across the grass, and spread her body out to catch her. BAM!! "Oh hot damn!"

"I'm sorry Neesama! The wind... it pushed me!" MeMe helped Jazmyn stand. "I'm sorry."

Jazmyn stood and looked at her, again on the verge of tears. Jazmyn gently tapped her on her shoulder with her foot, because her arms still hurt. "I'm fine. Come-on, it's almost time for dinner."

* * *

When MeMe followed Jazmyn and Chii to their room to say goodnight, all three were suprised to find all their things packed and set up neatly outside the room. The girls who were moving Jazmyn and Chii's stuff told them they had been transferred to another room.

"Why?" asked Jazmyn.

"You share your new room with your squads." said a third year Shadow student. "Here's the room number." She handed Jazmyn a folded up piece of paper.

They walked down the halls, lost, then found the right hall and finally (after twenty minutes of being lost) they found their new room. "WOW!!" It was alot bigger then their last room, infact, it ws like a suite. There was a small kitchen (sink, mini fridge, hot plate, and a table that would seat fhree), a bathroom, (a sink, toilet, and a shower stall), and two seperate bedrooms, Each room having two twin beds.

The door opened and Kaj and Envi walked in. "Huzzah. We're roomies." said Jazmyn, flatly.

"That's not a Huzzah..." MeMe said, "This is a Huzzah." She stood on a chair. "HUZZAH!"

"Get down, befoe I kick the chair from under you." she said, still flat. "Hey, it's past eight. Go back to your room MeMe-chan."

"Okay." She jumped off the chair and ran to Jazmyn. She hugged her around the waist, "Good night, ZiZi-neesama."

Jazmyn bent over and kissed her on the top of her head. "Night."

"Night." She skipped out the room, happily humming the DDR song Butterfly. MeMe arrived in her new dorm, along with her three roommates. It was like Jazmyn's, same kitchennette, bathroom, and bedrooms. She looked out the window, tired, and nervous. 'How could you go so far, NenTar? How could you?'

* * *

Over the next week, MeMe fit in quite well. She followed most of the lessons and classes. She had lunch with the Shadow Division. She was scolded by upper clalmen for this, but she ignored them. The attak on them was almost forgotten. The only thing that bathered them was that, for some wiered reason, Jazmyn's wrists hadn't healed completely. They were sore when she moved her arms, and she had the bandage them everyday. Kaj saw something was bothering both MeMe and Jazmyn, but she didn't know what. So she decided to attack the problm head on.


* * *

"These Hollows are no normal Hollows." said Chii. Sitting on the floor, she shifted from her position to a folded leg sit. "These... Their something else. Like they barely have a soul left."

"But aren't those what Hollows are?? Hollowed out souls, nothing good or lively left in them?" asked Jazmyn, lying on her stomach on the floor, looking sideways at them.

"What Chii means is that they don't think. They just kept attacking, like mindless zombies." said Kaj. "Hollows are cunning, and devious and love to play cruel games. These ones just wanted to kill us... or should I say... Miaruko?" Their eyes turned to Jazmyn. "Why don't you tell us the real rason why MeMe is here?"

Jazmyn sighed. "She's not a witch. She's a Fallen."

"An angel?!" asked Envi. "That's not true is it?!"

"If she were an angel, she shouldn't have been hurt when the Hollow knocked you two into the tree." said Chii.

"I said Fallen. Not Angel." Jazmyn propped her head up on her chin. "When we first met, I was about six. MeMe's real form looks like a grown woman and her name was GalaTea. But coming down to Earth, she took on the form of a six year old. MeMe said she would be my friend, forever and ever. And the ones up stairs said no, and they called her back. She refused, and said she wanted to be human. This fight went on for four years, but in her world only four days. So when she came back, I was older and she feared I might not remember her. But of course I remembered, and we became unseperable. Until someone wanted to adopt her. MeMe said she wouldn't leave me again, but I said I wouldn't forgive her if she wasn't happy with a family, because a sister can only give her so much love. She was wounded and they did a blood transfusion. Which none of the others approved. She she was thrown out of Heaven, I grew older and the orphanage decided to send me off to different schools to keep me away." Jazmyn yawned. "And here we are now."

Kaj looked out the window, "Hey! Someone's outside!"

"What?" They all looked out the window. "shoot. It's MeMe."

"We have to go get her before those Hollows come back!" said Chii.

"We need back up." said Kaj. "but we need to be quiet so we don't get in trouble or cause a panic."

"Okay." they all agreed. The only other students that had fought with the Hollows were told. All eight of them met outside the gym, then spanned out into the forest to find Miaruko.

* * *

"GalaTea." spoke a voice. The ten year old turned to look at the source. A man sat in a tree, plad in a white suit, and black shirt. He had Silver hair and white and silver wings. His eyes were emerald, and he had tan skin. "Long time no see."

"NenTar, why are you doing this?" she asked. Her black hair blowing in the wind. "Why can't you leave us alone?"

"I've come to offer you your job back." said NenTar. He shifted his position on the branch. "Seems Dianne wants you back Home."

"Dianne?" MeMe shifted her feet. 'Sister...? Why now of all times?' She looked up at NenTar. "Fine. But you have to call off the Hollows."

NenTar snapped his fingers. "As good as done."

"MeMe!" shouted a voice. Jazmyn came running up. She hugged the girl, gasping for air. "Why the hell are you out this late?!"

"Hmm?"NenTar looked at Jazmyn. She looked back at him. "Come along Tea. Dianne awaits." His wings spread out and he jumped from the branch. He landed a few feet away from MeMe and Jazmyn. Jazmyn glared at him, but held MeMe tighter.

"She's not goin with you." she snarled, her golden eyes glowing.

"You have to say in this demon!!" NenTar snapped. His green eyes began glowing. Jazmyn began gasping for air and gripping at an unseen force around her neck.

MeMe ran to him. "NenTar! Stop it!" she cried out. "You're killing her!"

NenTar looked away from Jazmyn and to MeMe. A scowl on his face, NenTar, let go of his psychic hold on Jazmyn. She breathed easier. "Let's go." He grabbed her arm, and they began to walk away.

"I...Said... she's not... going... with you!" she came at NenTar. He turned around and sent a wave of power at her. "Miaruko!"

Dark shadows began to formulate around Jazmyn. "Finish her off." said Nentar. "Devour her."

"You said you wouldn't kill her!" MeMe shouted, trying to pull free. NenTar tightened his grasp, and pulled her close.

"Little girl. I said so such thing. Let's go see Dear sister Dianne now, shall we?" NenTar smiled.

* * *

"Miaruko!!!" Jazmyn screamed. Fury burned inside her. That bastard was back! And he had taken MeMe! "MIARUKO!!!"

Again they fought like hell with the Hollows, breaking ang smashing the masks and breaking the bonds. Using the Heaven Dragon attacks, Chii sent hundreds of weapons and charms flying. Kaj and Elen burned them to bits, Burn and Daisy sent them attaking eachother and Envi blew them away. Els sent a wave of water at them, freezin them. Then she sent the water up into the sky to form a path over the army and into the woods.

"Go get your sis. We got them covered." said Envi. When she turned around, a large Hollow came at her. She smirked at his attempt to attack. "RAAAAAUGH!!!" Her fist sent him back into six other Hollows, destroying them.

"Hai." Jazmyn jumped on the ice path and followed NenTar and MeMe into the forest.

* * *

"You said you wouldn't NenTar!!" she screamed, trying to writhe fom his grip. "WHY?! WHY?!!"

"This is exactly the reason Rueban demanded you out." He said, dragging her behind him. "You care too much about these meat puppets." NenTar stopped midstep, then ducked. Flying by his head came Jazmyn. "Especially this puppet."

"Give her back!" she demanded. NenTar glared at her without blinking. He let go of MeMe's hand then came at her. Nen struck with such force, it shattered most of her ribs with one punch. "Ugh!!" She flew into a tree. Nen turned back to MeMe. Smiling after seeing the fear in her eyes. He grabbed her had then began walking again. "Give... my sister... back..!" she groaned. "puh-please...!" she threw up blood.

"Don't get up." said Nen. "It's better to live, knowing you failed her again, then to die and suffer forever." Another angel came and took MeMe's hand. She began to lead her to a gate where they would be teleported to another world. Their world. Nen turned back to Jazmyn. "Eclair." A french Sabor appeared in his hand, and he approached the girl. "Now, to finish what we started."

"Nen!!!" Screamed MeMe. "Noo!"

He raised the sword and struck down. Blood sprayed across a tree. Horror spread over her as the body fell to see...

someone gets hurt, read the next chapter to find out!!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OrangeFunk on March 18, 2007, 1:04:05 PM

OrangeFunk on
OrangeFunkgebyhfghrj. D:! SUSPENSE!

haha. Look at me. I'm randomly there, then I'm gone. XDDD This makes me laugh.

JazmynMoon21 on March 19, 2007, 9:51:21 PM

JazmynMoon21 on
JazmynMoon21yeah. I suck at time skips... i'll try an avoid making everyone go-and-then-there in two seconds.... yeaaaah....

CartoonQueen262 on March 19, 2007, 10:26:13 AM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262AGREEING WITH THE SUSPENSE!!!SO MUCH OF IT THERE IS!!!
Eh,I need to get some firewalls installed.STUUUUUUUUPIIIIIIID HOLLLLLOWSS!!
Hate em so much!!!I hope they die.Also,glad to see you added in my Nullify Blaster.I envy Nentar,for his green eyes!!Why can't I have green eyes?!
Anyways,I wonder who gets hurt...GAH!!SO MUCH NOT BEING ANSWERED!!
Oh,wait,it shall be soon.I agree also about how amusing it is to see Orangefunk
being there randomly and then gone.

Elen on March 18, 2007, 10:16:07 PM

Elen on
Elendun dun DUUNN!! D8
hehehe love it so far! x3 can't wait to see what happens next!

Demonic_Sora on March 18, 2007, 2:42:46 PM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_SoraD: SUSPENCE INDEED ORANGEFUNK!

xD yeah I think its amusing how the time switches are...HERE WE IS. HERE WE ARENT.

x3