Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Butterfly Blue

Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.

Chapter 10 - Butterfly Blue

Chapter 10 - Butterfly Blue
chapter seven: Butterfly Blue

"Mother! Let's go down to the beach today!" said the daughter.

The woman looked at her. "Alright. Go get your brother." The five year old smiled then ran to find her brother. "MAAAAANOY! MAAAAANOY!!!"

"What?" He shouted, his feet almost knee deep in the garden-terrace. "Can't you see I'm busy?!"

"Mother said to come home! We are going to the shore today!" She shouted. Her brother looked at their grandmother, who was also working in the rice terrace. She nodded then waved him away. "Yay!"

The two children ran home to meet their mother packing a bamboo and straw basket with sticky brown rice cakes and a mango. She held the basket and strapped on large straw hats onto their heads. With the basket in one hand they walked down their mountain path, past fields of rice and papaya trees to the coast. Large amounts of dried salt were on the shore, that were being harvested by farmers to share with their neighbors in trade. The girl took off her hat then handed it to her mother. She ran into the water, clothes and all. She splashed and laughed. Then her older brother came in, laughing and splashing her too. After about two hours of this, they came back and had lunch with their mother on the sand.

"Mother! Look!" said the girl. "The clouds are trying to speak to us!" She laughed, walking to the shore. Her brother looked too, then turned to their mother, a worried look in his eyes. "What is it Manoy?"

"Mother... Those ships don't look like they're from the Merchants." he said.

Their mother stood up. "We had best head back home. There is much work to be done."

***

"Yo." said Chii. "We got class Jazzi-chan."

"hmmrrrnn?" Jazmyn blinked then lifted up her head. "What a wierd dream..." She sat up and stretched. Chii handed her her uniform, then turned to Kaj.

"How are you?" Chii asked. "Feeling ready for class?"

Kaj yawned. "Eh... Sure...why not..." Chii handed Kaj's uniform to her.

"It's almost eight. Classes start in thirty." said Chii. "And our schedules were changed. We have first hour with Mr. Night today."

***

"Three weeks ago, you all pretty much passed your combat quiz with flying colors. In one week, finals will began. The tests will last at least a week and a half. You'll be retested and that, along with your written papers, will total your grades." said Mr. Night. "But this test will be alot harder. You'll be given ten minutes and you'll all be fighting me."

There were laughs and giggles amoung the class, saying how easy this would be. He laughed with them. "Well this one, won't be a piece of cake." he said sternly. "There's a reason I'm teacher of Defense and Combat, children. In one week."

***

Daisy tensed her body, then struck out at Elen. She dodged then blocked. Elen evaded, pulling her body out of Daisy's reach then kicking her in the side. Daisy went tumbling, then regained her stance. The fire demon sent out a wave of heat, and the vampire blocked. Daisy made a shield of psychic energy form around her, making the fire split and die. The flames were shot back at Elen, but she just absorbed it back, and what she couldn't Elen dodged.

"Eek!" screamed someone. They looked to see a five year old in, literally, the line of fire. Daisy jumped and grabbed the girl. Her purple and black hair falling onto her face, she asked if the girl was alright. "Yes... Have you seen Invidia Rodunn?"

"Breanna!" shouted a voice. Elen and Daisy turned to see three other girls standing a few feet away. The one that had shouted had silver hair, and metallic eyes. She wore a gray dress with a black stripe around the waste. She had black ankle socks and maryjane shoes. They were all dressed the same, except for the colors of their dresses. "You eeediot! Why are you fratternizing with such low lives?!!"

She was obviously the oldest and leader. So the one named Breanna stood up and dusted off her navy blue dress. She checked her light blue pigtails, then skipped over to them. "Just seeing if the know her."

"Are you four lost?" asked Daisy. She smiled sweetly at them. "Why don't yu come with us, and we'll see if we can find your parents."

"Yeah, let's get back to school." said Elen.

The one dressed in black scoffed. "Pfft! We can take care of ourselves thank you very much." she snapped. "We don't need a bunch of no talented demons helping us."

"Uehrgh?!" Elen ground her teeth as she forced a smile. "I don't think you know what you are saying..."

"Where's Invidia!" shouted Breanna. "I want to see her! NOW!!"

Elen and Daisy looked at eachother. These girls weren't from the school, and had really bad attitudes. Daisy sensed a powerful aura from them, so it might be best to lie. "We don't know an 'Invidia'." said Daisy. "Come on Elen. We're meeting the others for lunch."

They turned, and began to leave. The one dressed in silver growled. "Don't turn your backs on us!" Daisy and Elen glanced over their shoulders at them. "Well, we talentless demons would help, but we're just so talentless!" Elen shrugged. "Call the front office."

"Grr!" The silver one came at Daisy. "dog!" They jumped out of the way. Large chunks of rocks flew everywhere when she punched the ground. "Tell us where Invidia is! NOW!"

"We don't know any Invidia!" said Elen. The one in black ran for her. Elen tried to dodge, but the girl was just as fast. She kneed Elen, sending her into a tree.

"You two are lying!" said the one in black. "And until you tell us where she is..."

The one in white smiled. Her ivory eyes and grin creeping them out. "We're going to beat the hell out of you."

***

"Excuse me.." Jazmyn said, looking at the boy held the spear. "Are you friends with Chase?"

The boy looked at her crossly. "pfft! Friends?! With that weak @$$ punk?!" He laughed.

She felt wierd, asking around this question to random boys. "Are you stronger then he is?" she asked quickly.

"What's it to you?" he asked, tensing a bit.

Jazmyn fell, sitting on her ankles, kneeling before him. "Train me. Just for the next week." She said sternly. "If you really are stronger then Chase, then I need you to train me! Please Jiang-sama!"

Lao looked at the girl, then gave her a smile. "You're the second girl to ask me that. Sure. Whatever. Tomorrow afternoon. Three-thirty sharp."

***

Kaj and Chii were walking when parts of a tree crashed infront of them. They looked to see Daisy and Elen fighting a little girl in white, a girl in black, and... Another Elen?!

"WTF is going on here?! Elen?!" asked Chii. Both redheads turned to her. "Urmm..."

"Get them!" said one Elen. "Those girls are demons and one of them can change shape! She's the doppleganger!"

"No! She is!" said the other.

Kaj and Daisy turned to Chii. The ninja shrugged, looked at the little girls, then shrugged again. "Byakugan!" She gasped at what she saw. "Damnit... They're both exaclty a like."

"So how do we know which Elen is our Elen?" asked Kaj.

"What's going on?" asked Burn, who had been running but stop at the sight of them. "...Elen?" She pointed at one. "And Elen?"

"She's the clone!" shouted one Elen.

"No! She is! Attack!" said the other. She struck out at the other, but she dodged. Fire started jumping off their hands. "Attack her!"

"Elllllay!!" said Kaj, with a wierd accent. "Catch!" She threw a bal lof fire at them. An Elen caught it, then the flames turned green and died. "Yeah. She's the fake."

"Damnit!" she hissed. Her green eyes turned silver and she grew younger. Her red hair turned straight, grew longer and silver, and her school uniform changed into a grey dress with a white stripe around the waist. "Well, looks like we've been found out. BARACIA! BELLE! FORMATION ALPHA!!" A girl in black and a girl in white appeared next to her. They smiled with wicked smiles, then came at the students.

Baracia came at Kaj, the punch shattering the earth. The force the little girl sent out, caused Kaj to fly back into a pile of dirt. Her black hair swishing in the wind, the black plad child came at the fire demon again. "Tell us where she is!!"

"Tell us where Invidia is!" screamed Beth, the one dressed in silver. "Nullify--"

She was knocked back when Envi struck her. "Who the hell are you four?!" Beth, Baracia and Belle looked up at her, then Breanna who stood next to Envi. "I asked you a question! Who the hell are you?!"

"001.2!" shouted Beth. "It's really you!"

The three ran to her. Envi tensed, readying herself for a fight. But to her suprise, then all lined up shoulder to shoulder and saluted her. "We are numbers 001.3, 001.4, 001.5, and 001.6." they resighted. "And you are our sister. Our leader, and commander. An original, and an oldest. 001.2 a.k.a. Invidia."

***

It took awhile for all this information to soak in. There were other cyborgs like her? Envi was a little relieved, but she wanted to learn more. Which caused a problem, because after their short battle with the students, Belle, Baracia and Beth were exhausted. They were up against the wall in the dorm, sleeping and recharging. Breanna had explained that it had taken them quite a few weeks to find Envi, and those couple of weeks they used as little power as possible. And then with their power almost at nothing, they attacked Elen and Daisy without much thought other then to find Envi.

"May I ask why?" Envi said, sipping apple juice from a juice box.

Breanna looked at her. "You don't remember?!! Mother sent you out years ago! And it wasn't until resently that your signal went dead. Sister Beth and Sister Baracia were getting restless and they decided they wanted to find you and here we are." Breanna smiled, her hands went from wringing out the ends of her skirt to her neck. Her eyes widened, and a panicked look came to her. "My locket! My locket!"

Kaj reached in her pocket. She pulled out a golden necklace with a large gold heart locket. "This it?" Breanna smiled, and gave a sigh of relief. "Aren't you sleepy? You were awake for as long as they were." She thumbed towards the three against the wall. "Shouldn't you be knocked out too?"

"I don't get all riled up like they do. I still have a few hours of power left." Breanna put her locket on and smiled softly at it. "Eldest sister! Do you really not remember?"

"Today's been too long." said Kaj. "I'm going to sleep." It was well after nine at night, and all they had done that day was fight, tests, more fighting and some writing in class. "Night. Envi, and Little Bre-Bre."

"Good night Miss Kaj." said Breanna sweetly. She turned back to Envi, who was also looking a little tired. "We might cause a scene with all the destruction. So when they're all rejuvinated, and such, we'll get back to Mother." Something beeped loudly. Breanna held out her arm, and the gem on her bracelet lit up. A hologram appeared and a series of other holographic images appeared and floated above the first. "Seems Mother wants us back ASAP..." Breanna reached in her pocket. She pulled out small iPod like device that was round and shaped like a white bunny. The butons were it's eyes and nose were pink and red. "She also says to give this to you. And that when the time is right, you'll know how to use it."

***

What Breanna hadn't told Envi, was what really sent her sensors off was the supernatural power that was disrupting left and right, even more then the usual. She sighed heavily, hoping that this would end all right. How she did hate violence. She opened her mental channel with her sisters, and shut down her body so it could charge. Her psyche form looked the same as her conscious form, sky blue hair and navy eyes. Their mental room was a big blank white room, with nothing furnishing it but a fold away table and fold away chairs.

Baracia saw the sad look on Breanna's face and asked, "Why, Baracia? Why was I the one who had to lie?"

"You're the most innocent." sneered Beth. "Such a damn wimp you refuse to fight! Ha!"

"Well what's the point!" Breanna shot back. "People just end up hurt or dead, and nothing comes out of it but pain! Besides! Mother said I didn't haaaaave to fight, Beth!"

"Blah! Blah! Blah! Just shut up already!" Beth snarled. She folded her arm and turned away from them.

Belle waved her hand and a tea set appeared. She poured Breanna then herself a cup of tea. "Did you give her the Bunny-trac?"

"Yep. Just like we planned. Do you think she'll figure it out?" asked Breanna, sipping lightly.

"Well there's nothing more to discuss then." said Belle, glaring at Beth before she said another snide remark. "Sister Invidia is smart. She'll figure what to do with the Bunny-trac."

"Before Brother finds out-- Impossible!" laughed Baracia. "This was all stupid! We should of never come back here!"

"I agree. This is all stupid!" said Beth. "That stupid Lolita. Sending us back here with nothing but a few days of power and only a Bunny! Breanna! A bunny-trac!"

Another form appeared. She looked in her late teens, early twenties. Her skin was light tan, and she had aqua colored eyes. Her hair was dark forest green with streaks of silver and lime, and two antenai like bangs that were light brown. "Hello, daughters. Was the trac delivered?"

They all stood up and saluted. "Yes Mother."

"All right. I'll send Claer to get you ASAP." The woman signed off, leaving the sisters to their tea. "And please, try not to doddle, Daughters. You have limited time as it was."

"Yes Mother." They responded. "Right away."
***
saturday! yay! 6:12 a.m.
Envi woke up to see a pair of azul eyes looking back at her. "ewaah?!!" She jumped back and fell out of bed. She was on the floor, her legs on the bed and her back on the floor. "Breanna... What were you doing?"

"Watching you sleep, Sister Invidia." she smiled. "Baracia and Beth want to play with you today."

"What game?" asked Envi, standing up and fixing her nightshirt.

"Referee." said Breanna holding up the a sweat suit to the girl.

"How do I play?"

"You don't," Breanna grabbed her arm and pulled her out to of bed.

***

"HRAAAAAAH!!!" Baracia punched Beth, sending the silver plad girl into a tree. The two robot girls went at it again, leaving debris in their wake. Belle saw them, and waved them over.

"Morning Sisters. You slept well I trust?" asked Belle. Envi nodded then thumbed towards Beth and Baracia. "I've kept score so far, but now you need to. I'm tired of just standing on the side lines. You and Breanna are gonna keep score now."

Envi looked at the little Breanna who puled herself up on a rock to watch them. "Why don't you join them?" asked Envi.

"I don't like violence. There are other ways to solve our problems." Breanna said, yawning. "Besides. I only fight when i really, really have to." She turned and to face Envi, her blue eyes looking at her with kindness and warmth. Like Envi's eyes, they were a shade of dark indigo with a ring of sky blue around the pupil. All the other girls had this odd look too, but it differed from girl to girl. With Baracia's black eyes, she had a barely visible white stripe, that was too thin for anyone to really notice. Belle's white eyes had a silver stripe, and Beth's silver eyes had white stripe, with tiny notches of black where here iris's adjusted. Envi wasn't looking at the girls right now, she just remembered the way the looked from last night.

"Are you watching?!" screamed Beth. "You had better be watching!!! This time I'll win for sure!!!"

"Hey right pasty-@$$!" laughed Baracia. "Un, deux, tres!!"

***

Beth came at Baracia, her speed unrivaled. Her fist came up to the other girl's face, but the silver haired girl dodged. She went back, her weight shifting to her hands and both her knees crashed into Baracia's chin. Beth backflipped away from Baracia and laughed. Baracia growled then came at her sister. Beth stood up straight, one foot out in front and the other side ways behind her. Beth's right hand opened and something came out, then her left hand did the same. A forked blade, with on the outside covered in jagged edges. Baracia's wicked smile came back. "I won't lose this time Hairclip."

"Ptcha!" Baracia scoffed. "A pasty-@$$ girl like you can't win against me!" Baracia's hand went into fists. The center of the back of her hands opened. A black jem was visible, and her digits seperated a few inches to show her mechanics. Her fingers, then opened and blades came out. But these blades, unlike Beth's that were forked and came from her wrists, were slender and long like needles, and had small hooks on the tips of each one. "Come and git some! Pasty-@$$!"

Baracia smiled. When they made contact, the blades 'clanged' and sent sparks out. Breanna yawned. She was bored with this show of brute force and chaos. A black butterfly with blue, white and red pattern fluttered by her ear. She held out her hand, letting the small critter landing on her fingers. It flapped then was off towards the forest, away from all the commotion. "I'm bored. Can I go exploring?" asked Breanna.

Envi glanced at her from the corner of her eye. "You won't get lost will you?" Breaana shook er head. "All right. you know how o find us... follow the destroyed landscape." Breanna laughed, then waved goodbye. Her maryjane shoes pounded on the dirt as she followed the blue butterfly.

***

Following the butterflies, Breanna found a pasture that was full of nothing but butterflies. She spun around when they took off. They fluttered, the wind slowly moving under them. She smiled, a genuine smile. Breanna hadn't really relaxed this much since--

"Hello Littler Sister." he said.

Breanna turned to look. Her sky colored eyes narrowed. Her arms and legs tensed. "You destroyed 001.1! I saw it with my own eyes!"

"Please Sister, call me Ignacio." He smiled. The man stepped into the light to reveal himself. He had bronze colored skin and lime green colored hair. His bangs stuck out, spiky and black. "Or better yet the name Mother gave to me. Envy."

***
England 1644 A.D.

'It's so cold...' she whispered. '...so cold...' A light far off in the distance flickered. '...What... is that?' Her fingers went out to touch it, then the light became large and she was pulled through. Her body hurt with pain she had never felt before. Jolts of forced life traveled through her. Hands appeared, made of the darkness, then they pulled her closer to a doorway. More pain, forced life was pushed into her. '...I don't want it... No! Stop it! Let go!'

The doorway opened in the floor and she came through. She coughed and screamed and tried to stand but fell. Her eyes looked around at the light, finding it utterly painful. She saw a figure she remembered, then screamed at him. "WTF are you doing?! Why?!! WHY?!!"

He touched her face, brushing her crimson and autumn hair away from her eyes. "My daughter...! My daughter...! you're alive!"

"Bastard! Do you know what you hae done?!!" she shouted. She shouted when an overwhelmingly stabbing pain filled her. He held out his hands, and in the palm were a few amber colored stones. She took them, wolfing them down like they were nothing. Soon her strength returned and she was able to stand. Realizinng she was naked, he held out a dress to her, She screamed at the sight of herself. "What have you done to me?!!"

***

"GYAAH!" Breanna flew back, her arm tearing clear off. "OH GOD!!" Pain jolted through her body, screaming at her. She held her empty socket and touched the back of her shoulder. Seconds later her mind turned off her pain receptors. Envy punched her again, sending the eight year old into the ground. Breanna pushed off the ground and dodged his attack. She gasped when she felt it gnawing on her. "Why are you doing this 001.1?!!"

"Heh." An evil smile came on his face. Breanna readied her body, then tried to jump away. To her horror she couldn't move. "Looks like you need some upgrading little sis." Envy shrugged, "It's just a simple Nano-mist web. But then again. You where the last model she built before the accident. She probably forgot to program that into you and models 3 through 6." Envy walked up to her, looking into her bright blue eyes. They had so many years behind them, like a real child's. Besides the youth behind them, he saw the terror deep inside them. "You know what I'm gonna do next? Li'l sis?" He struck her, knocking her into a boulder. Her skin tore, showing off her mechanics. Breanna knelt there, her body refusing to move due to the nano-web. It tightened on her. Tears began coming out of her eyes. This infuriated Envy, acting like a weak human with these damned emotions. He raised his hand to strike her again, but a thought came to him.

He knelt to her height, then looked her in the eyes. "This'll be fun." Envy kissed Breanna on the lips, his tongue grazed over her mouth. Her eyes turned pink, then Envy withdrew. He released the web, and Breanna stood up. He picked up her arm and put it to her socket. The cords reattached themselves and the latex skin fixed it self. The nanoshield sped along the healing process, and her torn clothes too. She turned and ran back the way she came. Envy smiled. "Oh this'll be fun."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvaderAmmy00 on April 17, 2007, 7:50:30 AM

InvaderAmmy00 on
InvaderAmmy00=O i love it, this story keeps getting better. Keep it up!! ^^ *hugs*

Demonic_Sora on April 16, 2007, 6:55:54 AM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_Sora:0000

Im so glad that you got another chapter up!!! And it was really worth it. The Shadow Sisters pwn.

And...Oh..I agree with Envi, my past is getting more and more interesting. n__n Heh Imma Hommunculus...I know that I spelt that wrong..but still, that pwns. Really awesome. Cant wait for more, dude 8D

Ohhh noeess...clone Ellie xD

Elen on April 14, 2007, 12:48:05 PM

Elen on
ElenWooh!! Loved it! very awesome it iiis! xDDD
omg clone Ellie! D8
mweeehehhee! keep it coming! ^^

CartoonQueen262 on April 14, 2007, 12:06:29 PM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262OH MY GOD!!!THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!Though you kinda gotta make Beth sound more psychotic.Yet besides that,excellent!That was wonderful!Like I said earlier,Kaj's past,is very interesting.You nailed Breanna perfectly.Baracia needs to sound a little more PMS-y,and Belle needs to get more angry at Baracia.Yet awesome job,awesome.My brother sounds like a bastard though..
And kind of a child molester XD(He raped Breanna on the lips XD..Sorta..)

Wonderful chapter,just..I can't even say,you had me awe struck over here.

An instant fave,instant I say!I can't wait to see Dancia's reaction when
she meets them,that'll be the day.Brilliant writer my friend,just brilliant!