Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Runny Babbit

Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.

Chapter 11 - Runny Babbit

Chapter 11 - Runny Babbit
chapter eight: Runny Babbit

"It's a three way tie. Belle has sisx, Baracia has six, and Beth has six. Now can we go inside I'm ready to--" Envi was cut off when something crashed into the ground, causing her to be tossed a few feet away. "WTF was that?!"

"Breanna! What the hell!" shouted Beth. "You don't attack Invidia like that!!"

The blue haired girl turned, looking emotionlessly at them. In a blur, Breanna came at Beth. She jumped out of the way, but Breanna sideswiped her with her heal, sending the silver girl into the ground. She turned to Baracia. The dark skinned girl, blocked then brought her down with her clawed hand. The hooks getting Breanna just behind her ear.

"What is wrong with you?!!" asked Baracia. "You never fight!" Breanna's small hand when around Baracia's wrist, then crushed it. Distracted with the pain, Baracia didn't see Breanna tear the hooks out the side of her head. Holding both her hands, Breanna pulled them together. Using Baracia's weight and motion, Breanna catapulted herself over her. She came at Belle. The girl in white moved with grace, dodging blue's moves seconds apart.

"Breanna! Snap out of it!" Belle sucker punched the girl in the stomach, then sideswiped a kick. Breanna evaded the attack, then looked Belle dead in the eye. Belle was knocked back, but jumped in the way wen Breanna tried to attack Envi. She kneed Belle's chin upward, then struck her with a maylay of punches. The white plad girl was thrown back. None of the girls could move, Beth screamed out furiciously at Breanna.

"frack! Breanna!" Beth snarled. "Release the Goddamn nano-web! So I can kick your @$$!!"

Breanna looked sideways at her sister, then turned back to Envi. Breanna readied her body in a stance. Her hands went together at her side. Loud cracking came from her hands, and electricity flashed. The palms of her hands and her fingers seperated their digits, showing of the metallic color of her insides. "LIGHTING BLAST!!!" She fired at her sisters, but missed by a few centimeters. Breanna's hands turned back to normal then she came back at Envi. Envi dodged her attacks, then grabbed Breanna's arms. She turned her backwards then pinned her arms to her back.

"Breanna stop it!" said Envi. "I don't want to hurt you!!" Envi saw the little girl's face. Tears came down, from her pink eyes. Wait?! Pink?!! Breanna pulled her arms together, then twisted her body away. Freed, Breanna ran off back into the forest. "Belle!" The girls stood up and walked over to her. "Her eyes... They wheren't blue."

"Damnit." Belle replied. "I noticed." Belle took off her black head band then straighten out her hair. "She's infected with a virus called Hashish." Belle turned to Baracia and Beth. "It's a computer version of a drug that assassins used twenty years ago. It's turns off the person's emotions, and doubles their strength. If we don't get it out of her soon, it'll be impossible later."

"Who would infect Breanna?" asked Envi. She ground her teeth, thinking about what scum would do that to her Little Breanna. "How does Hashish work?"

"It's like a remote control. Making her do things she doesn't want to do. Like attacking us, and almost frying us with her lighting blast." said Beth. "We were made with the vaccine system to it... but there was an accident and Breanna wasn't installed with the vaccine."


Baracia turned and looked where the blue girl had run off to. 'So he's back... Didn't think we'd have to speed up our mission to this stage already.'
***



Burn flipped through the book on Telepathic Comunication, she stopped on a small chapter on Animals.

"Contact between human and beast has long since been forgotten. Humans with the power, soon after discovery, find that they have over abilities too. Agility and speed like that of a feline, and cunning and the strategic mind of a fox..." Burn skimmed through it, finding it shorter then she thought, the ending sentence sending her a back a bit. "...Contact, as the power is called in the magical society, is no longer proficient amoung humans, but is frugal in forest nymphes or woodland demons."

Her head fell on the book. In other words, she was no closer to finding out where she came from, then a buffalo learning to fly. "Damnit all!" she mumbled. The librarian looked at her, but went back to catalogging. 'Get it together Burn... We'll start again tomorrow morning.' She sat up and looked at her watch, it read 2:49. She picked up her bag, placed the book back on the shelf. "Man. I'm gonna be late."

***

"Miss Lynn, Miss Lun." He addressed both of them. Lao scratched the back of his head. He looked at Jazmyn, then his watch. "I'm going to work with Burn. Since you two aren't at the same level, I asked someone to help... But that dumbass is always late as f--"

"So bored." said a voice. A tall lean boy came walking up to them. He had a green eye, and spiky blue hair. He only had one eye because the other was covered by an eye patch. "So very bored." He wore no jacket, and his shirt was untucked, and a pair of black and red gym shoes. In one hand he had a stereo, the other was behind his head. Lao shot him an angry glare, but the blue haired boy's desposition didn't change. "Yo." he waved to them. "Nice weather we're having, Yes?"

"This is Conner Wong." said Lao, flatly.

"Cynic! My name is Cynic!" He yawned loudly. "Which of you is Jazmyn?" Lao and Burn pointed to her. "Alright. Come on." They walked for a few miles, until the schools were blocked from view by trees and greenery. Jazmyn glanced back at them, finding she could only she Alejandro's clock tower, and even that was barely visibly.

'God we're really far away.' she though to herself.

"Okay, we're here." said Cynic. He made a large over step, then walked normally. Jazmyn followed only to trip and fall. She looked at what she landed on. A large flat stone platform, that the overgrowth of grass and weeds covered the edges. "Watch your step."

"Kinna late." she mumbled, dusting off er sweat pants. She readied herself for a fight. "What are you doing?"

"Chick, calm down." He skimmed through the songs playing, then finally he found one. He quietly counted out the beats to himself. He pressed Rewind so the song was at the beginning. "All right, Chick. Now try to keep up."

The techno-hiphop blared loudly, the base going through them both. It was a fast song, that seemed to almost tear into her. Cynic's laid back attitude shifted and he came at her. He was faster then Jazmyn anticipated and in moments was down on one knee. Gasping for air, she looked at him, shock on her face. Cynic looked down at her from where he stood, a few inches away. Moving on the balls of his feet, he was ready for her counter attack. He shot her a look of disappointment then jumped back.

"Chick, cooooome-oooooon!" he whined. "If you can't even keep up with me for ten seconds, what makes you think you can even face up to Night?" Jazmyn brushed a few strands of her hair away from her face. Then she snickered. "What is it?"

"Techno-hiphop?" Jazmyn stood up. She tapped her feet to the beat. "Dude, you need to recognize a DDR player when you see one."

***

Envi sat on her bed. Holding the bunny in her hands, woundering where the hell Breanna was. Belle sat at the desk, skimming through the books and journels. Baracia stood up from the floor and sat on the desk itself.

"Get off." said Belle, not looking up from the book. Baracia didn't ay anything. She looked at the ceiling, the walls, and Envi. She swung her legs freely, then glared at Belle. Belle returned her gaze, then repeated, more incedious, "Get. Off."

"Make me." Baracia finally replied.

"Get the frack off!" she snapped.

"Ya gonna have to make me dog!" Baracia screamed back. The two girls bickered loudly, when they were cut off sharply by Envi.

"BOTH OF YOU! SHUT THE frack UP!!" He green eyes glaring at them, furious. "Your youngest sister is infected with Hashish and off somewhere causing carnage, and all you three can do is fight amongst yourselves when you should be trying to track Breanna!"

Belle and Baracia looked on eachother, something like fear in their eyes. Baracia slid off the desk, then quietly sat next to Envi on the bed. She folded her hands on her lap, then became well behaved almost like magic. Belle closed the books then did the same. Beth was lying on the other bed, her silver eyes looking at the back of Envi's head.

"We can't track her." said Beth. Her eyes looked away from Envi, then up at the ceiling. "If Breanna's infected with Hashish, it disables all mindlinks, and commands issued by the Cyborg. Like a fracking puppet. The only way to disable the virus is to find the first source and destroy it. After that we cleanse her harddrive and reboot her system."


It was around five, and almost dinnertime. The door opened and Jazmyn walked in. Dressed in jeans and a black v-neck top. She looked at Baracia then Belle, then Envi. "What's up with all the munchkins?" she asked, toweling off her hair.

"My sisters." Envi said. "Belle, Baracia and Beth."

"Excuse me, Beth. But could you move to Envi's bed, Please?" asked Jazmyn,politely. "And get your shoes off my pillow?"

Beth looked at the vampire, uncaring. She crossed her ankles, her feet still on the pillow. "Don't see your name on it, old hag."

Jazmyn turned to Envi. Speechless, she pointed from Beth to Envi, then Beth again. "I don't think you heard me. Get. Your feet. Off. My bed."

"Oh. I heard ya. But I still don't see your name on it." Beth pushed off her maryjane shoes, and put her now socked feet on the pillow. "Hag."

"Envi, I'm not in the mood for this." Jazmyn said, a low whine in her throat. "I just got out of training, and my muscles still ache. I really want to take a nap before dinner." Envi motioned Beth over, and the girl obeyed. A low growl in her throat, Beth grabbed her shoes and stood barefoot on the bed. She jumped off then walked over to Envi's bed. She pushed between Belle and Envi and laid down on the bed. "Thankyou."

***

"Please! Someone!" she cried out. It was so dark, and cold. She had attacked her sisters! He had made her attack them! And use her electrical attack. Inside she was crying, no, she was screaming her lungs out. Breanna sat there, in the inner sanctum of her mind, away from Envy and the virus. "Mother! Belle! Invidia!" No one answered. She sat there, in the back of her mind, where once it was bright and took on any fom she and her sisters wanted. A tea room, a gym, a playground, or even their home back at NaNoTech industries. Using what little control over her mind she had, Breanna made the room look like Envi's dorm. She had very little memory strength, so the room was empty of all distinguishing things. Only the furnitutre was there, no books or plants or posters on the walls.

Eveything was going straight to hell. Why was Envy, prototype 001.1, still here? The D-command was put on both him and prototype 0001.7. If Envy was still functioning, what about Zeon? She went back to thinking about the time when she was first born. From the best parts and programmed with the latest tech. Her original name was just 001.6, sixth in seven, and youngest. The last Doll style prototype built by Katrina Donnerschlag. Doll style, or Lolita droid, was their name because that was the way they were built. Little girls. The perfect assassins. Killers and no one would be the wiser. But something went wrong with 001.6. She didn't want to kill, or even hurt anyone. She cried whenever someone stepped on a bug, and was as docile and kind as a kitten.

Katrina loved her anyways and kept her as her lab assistant. Later on, she gave all seven Dolls names. Ignacio, Invidia, Beth, Baracia, Belle, Breanna and Zeon.

Breanna was drawn back from her memories to the dark empty room when she heard something. The window cracked, then fell on the floor. It shattered, as if it were a framed picture. She stepped back, away from the barron wall. A large crack appeared on the wall, then something creeped in. A thick black liquid oozed in. Breanna's hands went up to her mouth, to keep her from screaming. The virus spewed out tentacles from the mass, wrapping itself around her. Slowly, it began to corrupt her inner mind.

Beth... Baracia... Belle... Envi.... Help me!" she screamed.

***

Envi jut up in bed. A cold sweat clinging to her body. She looked around the room, at her younger sisters laying on the floor. Even thoug they were as hostile as cats, dogs and wolverines, they were only children. Beth had her back against the wall, Bell's head on her lap, and Baracia's head on her shoulder. So cute, Envi thought to herself. A cool chill ran up the girl's spine. Why hadn't she noticed the change of temperature in the dorm? She looked around. Kaj was asleep, the blankets pulled up to her nose. She stood up and walked to the other window in the dorm. Chii's and Jazmyn's window was wide open. Envi walked over to it. Her fingers on the frame, she began to close it, when she stopped. Envi looked at the empty bed, then Chii sleeping with the bankets covering most of her head. Shivering.

Out of the darkness reached a hand, grabbing onto Envi's hand. Jazmyn looked at the girl. "What are you doing at this hour?!" Envi hissed.

"Lookin' at the stars." she whispered.

"Well it's fricking cold out there." Envi said, pulling herself out onto the window. She almost fell out, but Jazmyn grabbed her. "What the hell are you sitting on?"

"There's like six inches on here." Jazmyn whispered, pointing to the area below the window. "What did you think? There was a balcony?"

"...Yes." Envi sat on th windowsil while Jazmyn sat on the small platform. "Really, why are you out here?"

"Just looking at the stars." She murmured. Her arms hugged herself, the chill probably getting to her. Envi thought the girl was crazy. Even if she was a vampire, the least she could do was wear a jacket over her thin dresslike gown. "Woundering things." The moonlight lit up her soft smile, then her smile faded. "Do you see that?" Jazmyn's finger went out, pointing in the luminesant lit forest. Envi's eyes adjusted, and she saw it too. She came back. "Is that a little girl?"

"Breanna!" Envi said under her breath. She slid back inside the dorm, and woke up Chii, Kaj and her sisters. "We gotta go. Now."

***

Dressed in jeans and jackets, the girls ran into the forest. Beth, and Baracia in the lead. Then, in the darkness, Belle was struck first, getting thrown through a mass of trees. Breanna turned on Baracia then Beth. All three robots were disbled in minutes, going into a hybernation like state.

"Prototype 001.2... Nice ta seeya 'gain Sis." his voice rang clear in her ear. His hands went on her shoulders and he said something else in her ear. "How nice to see all my little sisters." Without realizing it, or even reacting to his movements, Envi was thrown into the ground. He stepped on the center of her back, almost breaking her spine. The black hair in his face, the boy turned to the other girls. "And you've become friends with these organic pieces of shoot?! I've read Beth's mind to see what the frack you were talking about, lower life forms. I thought she meant aliens, or even prototypes series 002 or 003. But you've totally went past that, now havent you Invidia? Halfbreed humans! Not even real humans! Ha!"

"Let her go!" shouted Chii. She was thrown into the ground also, pain searing through her body. 'He's...! He's fast...!' She quickly wripped off her wrist bands. With those weights off at least she could keep up with him. "Shadow clone no jutsu!" Thirty Chiis appeared. "Now try that shoot again!"

He grinned. "Really, Invidia. You could do so much better." The boy clicked his fingers, and creatures in the darkness came out. Snarling and baring their fangs, the girls saw that the creatures were none other then the Chime-Demons from a few days ago. "Look at my new friends Sis." His aqua colored eyes laughed.

Envi got up. God this shoot hurt. "Do you know... How hard it is... for me... to get my hands... on new parts?!" She used her hands to get her bangs away from her eyes. "If you were really my bro, I woulda kick ya @$$ along time ago." Her ears turned into metalic antenai, and her hands transitioned so the silver mechanicas were visible. "What's yer name, punk dog?!"

He laughed, his hand went down and pet one of the Chimeras. It's mouth opened, and it's tongue hung out, like a dog that was happy to be praised. "I'm prototype 001.1. The very first of the Hermes project. Adam, to all existing programs. And Ignacio Rodunn. Big brother to prototypes in all series. But you can call me Envy. With a 'y'."



They were quiet. Thinking out their next move. He was just as fast and strong as Envi, and saw their moves before they could think them.

"...That's stupid." Jazmyn finally said. "If your name's Ignacio. Your nickname should be Nacho."

"Shut up you organic meat puppet!" Envy snarled.

"And what the hell is that around your eyes?! Purple eyeshadow?!" Jazmyn let out a loud laugh. "Nacho."

"You organics think you're so high and mighty. Well let me tell you something." Envy disappeared. He reappeared seconds later, infront of her. His fist crashed into her side, sending Jazmyn into the rocky ground. "You can die." The blade in his hand tore through her jacket, sinking a few icnhes inside her ribs. "I can't."

"Bastard!" The group of Chii's came down on him. Throwing masses of kunai and shuriken. Envy looked at her without a sweat, poofs of smoke errupted from the destroy dopplegangers. Her threw Jazmyn at the real Chii. "Gyaaah!"

He looked at Envi. "How 'bout you get destroyed by your own sister?! Hmm Invidia?!!" He snapped his finger, and the blue haired girl appeared beside him. Her pink eyes glowing. Envy ruffled her hair, she gave a small giggle.

"Yes, Brother?" she said sweetly.

"Destroy them." he replied. Breanna nodded. The little girl smile beamed with joy. Then the girl's joyous features turned into a crazed look that reminded Envi of the way Beth had looked.

Breanna's digits separated, lightning jumping off her fingers. Envi tried to stand up, but something held her inplace. Her eyes grew wide as the heat from the electricty stung her face. But to her suprise she was still alive, and the electricity sparked a few inches away from her nose. Envi saw Beth, Baracia and Belle holding Breanna. Beth held her left arm, Baracia held her rigt, an Belle hugged her tightly around the waist. She snarled and kicked Belle wildly. The girl gripped her tighter.

Breanna's pink eyes glared at Beth, then Baracia. Her arms out, and palms still open, Breanna sent a wave of electricty through all their bodies. As her sister's grips loosened she approached Envi. Her hands out, in Envi's face again. Envi sat on the ground, her legs under her and her arms barely supporting her. Breanna's crazed smile faded, and Envi saw something flash in the back on her mind.

In darkness, Breanna was entangled in a mass of black tentacles. Pulling her into the darkness, her beautiful Sky eyes were now glazed over with tears, and her voice was no more then a whisper. 'Help... me... Invidia.'

The girl's hands glowed with power, tears overflowing from her pinks eyes, they flashed inbetween the two colors, as the last part of her mind was finally submitting to the virus. Her eyes turned Solid crimson, and the last part of Breanna was as good as gone. Envy laughed maniacally, "Killing five birds with one stone!!"

"Your killing Breanna too?!!" screamed Jazmyn. "Why are you doing this?!! They're your family!!"

Envy tilted his head to look at her, a demented smile on his face. "You organics. The only thing your good for is a good bloody war and sex." His grin grew broader, showing off all his teeth. "And I'm not killing her. As soon as Hashish finished it's mission, her body will self destruct."

"No..." Her voice said shakily. "Because I'm going to kill you before the virus kicks in."

"I've scanned your memories Sis. You're totally missing a giant chunk of it and many of your functions-programs." Envy put out his right arm. In a flash of dim light, his entire arm sprouted armor which was silver and spiked. His fingers separated and black metal peeked through. Electricity sparked and jumped from finger to finger. "You're no threat."

Envi reached in her pocket and pulled out the bunny-tract. Pressing the nose, and eye buttons it glowed and melted into the palm of her hand. Similar armor to Envy's appeared on Invidia's left arm. Though it had spikes, instead of being jagged and rugged like a serated blade, Envi's armor was sharp and graceful, and looked almost like feathers. Envy's was black with a light green light on the silver on his hand, Envi's was black with a dark green light on the back of his hand. "Bring it."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demonic_Sora on April 21, 2007, 11:59:02 AM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_Sora:0000 OOOHHHH..Big fight x3 Cant wait for somemore my friend. This story keeps me very entertained!

Elen on April 21, 2007, 10:43:15 AM

Elen on
ElenHAR!! Awesome! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
I repeat the line: Bring it!
xDD

CartoonQueen262 on April 21, 2007, 6:09:04 AM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262DAMN!My brother is one hell of a bastard.Poor little Breanna....I can't wait to see more my friend.Love how you made Beth sound more insane and that
little arguement between Baracia and Belle.Brilliant chapter!