Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Brother-Sister Love; Alternate Life

Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.

Chapter 12 - Brother-Sister Love; Alternate Life

Chapter 12 - Brother-Sister Love; Alternate Life
chapter nine: Brother-Sister Love; Alternate Life

Chii brought pulled out a scroll and drew her blood on it. A line of rope was pulled out of the enchanted paper. Tied to it, about every six inches apart, were kunai knives. She wrapped it around three Chimeras, killing them. They died, splirting a black miasma on the trees. The poisan ate away at the bark, killing and decaying the tree, what would take fifty years, happened in three minutes. "Damnit all!"

Taking the bladed weapon, she roped a chimera around the neck. It snapped it's head off, again the black miasma spat out. She jumped out of the way just as it's body spewed the black fog and toxic liquid. The miasma was accidently spilt on a another Chimera. The acid ate through it's body, his shrieks of pain filled the air. Chii smiled, she just got the greatest dead ever. Chii dodged the attacks and made their bodies weapons against other Chimeras.

"Sword of the Fall!!" The blade cut the demons, and they melted away. A chimera drew it's head up and protruded its chest. In a quick motion, it spat out acid at her. "Damnit!" Using a wall of fire, Kaj was thrown back. "WTF was that?!!" More chimeras came at her, spitting acid on the flames left by the last one. The black goo was quickly engolfed in flames, exelarating the blaze. The ground exploded, sending the girls back.

Jazmyn cut the chimeras to shreds, their black blood flying everywhere. Why the hell were these things here?! She had seen, just behind the ears on the neck, neon green marks. She remebered seeing the same mark on little Wes's forhead when they had first fought. Whoever summoned these creatures, had taken control of the fire pup. Someone wanted them dead. But why?

***
up in the sky... about 100 feet up. Like Baracia, Belle, Beth and Breanna, Ignacio and Envy could fly. (very scientifical sentence>>) The antigravity purpultion system let them off the ground, then the partical manipulators made them move. Eh. Magnetic pulsars and aero traverser... and stuff!

"ION CANNON!!!" Charged particles came from his armor, burning the air around her. Envy flew at him, her fury never slaking. Breanna! Her baby was going to die, unless she did something! Both her bionic arms went together, the mechanics connecting into one gun.

"NULLIFY BLASTER!!!" She screamed. It blaster a hole through him. Envi smiled, but her smile faded when a scorching pain went through her side. "Bastard!"

"I was made before you! The original!" Envy snarled. He had, somehow split himself in half. One of his bladed hands when through the back of her ribs, all the way through her to the front. "The magic of nanobots! But of course you can't do this..." He leaned his half face to her ear. "Because you're almost as lowly as an organic."

Her hands seperated and they wrapped around Envy's bladed hand. She twisted it and tore it through her. The hole in her side closed and she threw down the now scrapped arm. "SCREW YOU!!!" The palm of her hand opened, and she attempted to blast him out of the sky. Envy's untarnished hand opened, and he formed an energy field. The jolts of fire and electricity bounced off the shield, and struck anything in it's way. The ground, the air, the trees, and the chimeras.

He closed his eye and his body reconnected itself. Good as new. In the blink of an eye, Envy had appeared beside her and gave her a side swipe kick. It made a deafen 'CRAK!' as the steel in his leg and her metal ribs met. "Why are you holding back dearest sister?!!" As Envi fell out the sky, Envy appeared beside her, and side swiped her a second time. Shattering her exoskeleton-armor, showing off her insides. "WHY?!!"

The truth was, she wasn't holding back. Invidia Rodunn, was almost spent. Her left arm was torn, and part of her nullify-blaster was scrapped. Her power was about, twelve percent left. And if Ignacio was to keep up this... she was going to die.

***

Beth punched her fist through the chimera's skull, black blood spilling on her fingers. It had already eaten away much of her prosthetic skin, her silver mechanics on both arms up to her elbows. Hurt like fracking hell, but she was too pissed to care. Part of her grey-silver skirt was burned away, her metallic eyes looked uncontrollably-insane, furious that, again for the third time Breanna had beaten her. One lept out at her. She grinned a crazed grin, her lips pulled back to show off almost all her teeth. Her pupils shrunk to pretty much nothing, the metallic hues taking over her entire eye. The wrist blades jutted out of her hands, they were twice as big as before. "HNNRAAAAAGHHHH!!!" She split the creature from the tip of it's nose to the tip of it's tail.

Other chimeras looked at Beth, shivering with terror. She wasn't afraid to get hurt by the acid, or poisonned from the miasma. She wasn't afraid of them, because they barely affected her. Beth saw their gazes and smiled at them. "Goody Goody." They attempted to turn and flee, but she out ran them. Beth jumped up in the air and brought down her crazed fury on them. Impossible moves, because if a human attempted these shots and punches it was most likely there spines would sever from their nerves.

Fighting back tot back, twins Belle and Baracia, fought with just as much, if not more, animalistic brutally as Beth. Belle dodged the chimeras with elegant, ballet like steps, then tore their heads off moments later with the same elegance. Baracia used her bladed hands to hook, and crash the creature into the other. As Belle kicked a Chimera's head upward, snapping it's neck til it's nose touch his spine. Out of the darkness, hooked tentacles wrapped around Baracia's wrists. Belle's fingers opened and merged, forming into two katana like blades. All three robot sisters looked around them. The carnage around them, the cries of pain from the dying Chimeras. Then up at the sky. Flashes of neon green and red lights flashed.

"She should be winning!" screamed Beth. "WTF IS THIS INVIDIA?!!!!"

"I don't get it! She had the damn bunny tract!!" hissed Baracia. A stinging pulsated through her arm, the latex-like skin burned away slowly.

"It didn't activate completely!" said Belle. "Only she can fully activate it... and she fracking forgot."

***

Envi began falling, but was caught by Envy. He kept pummling her, kneeing her in the stomach, knocking her upward. Her took hold of her right arm, then twisted it. Her green eyes looked at him. Never had she thought this could happen. Her, one of the fastest, strongest students at Mercy, at the will of some rogue who's still was an unnatural copper, and his eye lashes a shade of metallic mauve. Envy kept twisting her arm.

"Well looks like Little Breanna's savior is nothing but a coward!" There was a loud crunch and her arm came off. "You failed her!! Just like you failed Mother."

"Nullify Blaster...!" The cannon shot off through his stomach, leaving a gaping hole in it's wake. At that moment, Envy's harddrive froze, and he dropped Envi. She fell to the ground, and crashed into the rocks. Her lime ringed eyes looked up at him. Her head turned and she saw Breanna, still struggling with the Hashish. Jolts of blue electricity jumped around her. She screamed out, her beautiful voice now shrieks of pain and terror. 'She's a robot... and if she dies...'

'She'll cease to exist.' said the flas back. 'Never let anyone kill you. You aren't human, so you can't be sent to heaven or hell. You're my Robots. And if you get damaged beyond my repair...' Then she saw something that scared her... she never wanted that to happen to Breanna... her little Sister...

Envi stood up. She could barely keep her balance. She looked at Envy, both her eyes glowing brighter then before. "Activate Nova Program." A small protion of her memories returned, and the bunnytract activated.

Her arm came back to her and a mistlike substance reconnected it to her body. The black armor she wore, which had been scratched, broken and spikes torn clear off, was now fixed good as new. Better even.

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY SISTER AWAY FROM ME!!!" screamed Envi. The spiked feather-like metal on her arms merged to form a blade, and she struck Envy across the chest. His armor was torn away, and his body was opened to reveal his black and silver mecha insides. Envi pointed her baster at his chest ready to destroy the bastard. He light green eyes looked at her, as if smiling. Her hand was engolfed in wires, that drove themselves into her skin, hurting like hell. Envy held her from behind, the wires delving into her spine and ribs.

"Very soon.. you'll join her... little sis." his voice whispered. "I will absorb your body, and become more powerful then any of your damn organic friends!"

***

1522 a.d.

"Mother..." she whispered. "You shouldn't exert yourself like that!" The teenager rubbed her mother's arm with green mint oil to relax her strained muscles. "You're sick as it is. And with Grandfather ill... who will take care of the family?"

"Well, Daughter of mine. If you're so worried about the family, why don't you do something about it?" Her mother ran her fingers through her dark brown hair. Her auburn eyes smiling all the time.

"Me?! What about Cousin Tiya?! He's older!" The teenager flattened her skirt, only to ruffle it up again. She picked at the beaded edges, then the shark tooth around her neck. "I'm no leader mother. You're the eldest child of Kurong and Marin. You should be the leader, not me!" Anu fiddled with the beads in her black hair. "I'm clumsy, and slow, and I can't even come close to Brother!"

Her mother looked at her, both there auburn eyes meeting. "Well. Brother isn't here anymore. And I name you heir. I'm sure you'll lead the tribe just as well as your brother, Anu." She held her daughter's hands, her tan skin looking much light on her own daughter's brown skin. "May Brother Tsa, rest in peace."

***

A chimera lept out at her, she brought her swords down on them, cutting open it's head. 'WTF was that?!' Jazmyn thought. She's been having these wierd dreams, not even when she was asleep, about thing that happened four, maybe five hundred years ago in some place. Palm trees, ocean. Hawaii? No... not quite... "Damn it all!" A chimera's tail swiped across her stomach tearing her shirt, and cutting into her skin shallowly. "R-Roxas!!" She sliced the creature into shreds and soon after, turned to ash. Her hand felt over the wound, the blood tingling her fingers. The small amount of poisan in her veins... much less then when Kaj was attacked, began to burn her skin and muscles. Three more chimeras seemed to grin at her, expecting her to go down. Then the pain bubbled over her wound, like it was actually on fire. "Ahh...!" Her fingers touched the slice tenderly. A tear striked down her cheek, out of all the physical pain she ever felt, this hurt most. "Ihhh..!" Then, in the back of Jazmyn's mind, something whispered to her,

'...Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust,
Ocean blood shall be shed,
and land blood marked,
when the contract is broken,
and the words are spoken,
Death will ensue...'



'Sssssssssuch power...' hissed one. It's six black eyes blinked.

"Yessssss we sssshall have feasssssst!" said another.

The third one took no time at all, but lept at her, fangs bared. "RAUGH!!!!!!!"

The vampire leaned against a tree, steadying herself. From the corner of her eye she saw it come at her. In the blink of an eye, she took it down. Her clawed hand going straight through it' skull. It gasped and choked, and it's eyes looked at her, almost falling out of it's sockets.

Her skin was scorched into a black coal color. Her golden eyes laughed, and with a swift pull, her hand was free. It was on the ground, squirming and twitching. Part of it's head was missing, and the others backed up. "Your fate hath been signed." she said.

***

"What? Where am I?" asked Envi. She was in her school uniform again. It's black pleeted skirt with a thin ivy trim and white blouse with the same colored collar. Her black tie. She looked at her hands, then her skirt. A mirror appeared, coming up slowing from the floor. In the mirror was a reflection of herself, then the vision grew younger until she was almost seven. Her dark brown hair turned blue, and Breanna stood there, looking at her. Her hands went up to her face, they rubbe her tear streaked eyes as she cried out for her.

"Invidia!!! Help!" she cried. Envi instinctively reached for the doorway. But her hand bumped against the glass. It was still a mirror. Dark ominous shadows formed around Breanna and her cries became heart wrenching screams of terror. Invidia's hands pounded on the glass. She finally drew her hand back, then struck the mirror as hard as she could in the center. Her eyes looked at the mirror. It was now empty, not even reflecting Envi. She felt a small part of herself die. Envi woundered if this was how Jaz felt when--

"No...!" Envi snapped. "...You aren't gone...! Not now...! AND NOT EVER!!" Her hand went through the mirror. Through the blackness, she grabbed her hand. The little frail Lolita Doll. Her hair, which had been a bright sky blue, was now a pail and faded silver. Her eyes were a dull grey instead of the lively warm navy. Her skin was torn, and the bottom half of her body was gone. As if some sick bastard had torn her legs right from their sockets, and tried to tear out her wires. "--Bre-Breanna...!" She murmured.

The little girl spoke, her voice bouncing from tone to tone due to the fact she was slowly malfunctioning. "SisTer InViDiAhhh... I thay-ahnk you. Sisster... I-I-I Luv-vuh... You."

***

Electricity crackled in the sky, shattering the air, and making it feel tense and thick. Kaj and Chii both felt it, so did Beth, Baracia and Belle. Envi was...

Tears in her eyes, Belle went for the bastard. His light green eyes changed color. The white cornias had darkened until they were black, and his pupils and irises turned into a sickly metallic green. He saw her coming and struck her down. She crashed into the lake, the ground shaking when she reached the bottom. "Now that I'm complete..." He turned to Baracia and Beth. "The REAL fun will begin."

"FUN IS RIGHT!!!" screamed Beth, her crazed eyes looking furious. A tear streamed down her cheek. The blades jutting out of her wrist quadrupled in size and engolfed her entire hands. "AS IN frack YOU NANOBASTARD!!"

A sonic boom omitted from Beth as she flew into the sky. The ground reverbarated, and a dip was left in the earth from where she once stood. Envy dodged her attacks, then kneed her into the sky above. As she fell, he worsened her failure by punching her square in the back, sending her too into the lake. Tidal waves beat against the shore, the force from the punch alone breaking the sound barrier.

Baracia's hooked blades grew, from only being her fingers to her entire arms. The small, petite hooks, that looked small enough to wrip out someoe's eyes, became fierce and into large whaling hooks. If she wanted to she could tear someone's bones out their body. With fury that rivalled Beth. And just as easily as he had beaten her other sisters, Baracia went down into the rock. He laughed, seeing Kaj and Chii, Envy laughed harder. "I'll take you all out with a gift from Invidia." His right hand went out, a cannon forming amoung his armor. "NULLIFY--!!"

vital stats of Lolita Dolls
001.6... offline
001.5... offline
001.4... offline
001.3... offline
001.2... Online


A large crack formed on the metal on his chest. Smaller cracks formed from it. "WHUH--?!" A hand jutted out from the armor, her fingers wrapped around the cannon, smashing part of it. Their was a blinding explosion. A wave of power and heat engolf the air above them, it traveled to the ground and destroyed all the Chimeras. Kaj, and Chii shielded their eyes from the killer. When they felt te cool darkness again, their eyes opened.

Envi knelt on the ground. Her body was hunched foreward over the small frame, or what was left of, Little Breanna. Her armor was gone and her tan skin was patterned with silver and green markings. On the top of her head was a pair of white bunny ears, with little pink button earrings from the base to the tips on the outside. Envi gently placed Breanna next to Kaj. A soft smile on her face, then she turned to Envy. Her eyes turned the same as his, but retained their unique greens. She came at him, matching his speed and strength. She sent him back, then her arm came and tore off the remainder of his cannon, along with his arm.

Envy drove her heal of her boot into his side in a hard roundhouse kick. "Bunny-Bunny Shot!!" Envi's fist went through his side.

***

"Hmm..?" She looked up at the lights and small explosions in the sky. A small smile came to her lips, and a little laugh came out. She covered her mouth, so only letting a giggle escape. "Your tamer's off fighting and you can't even fight a little girl." The chimeras' slayer waved her hand and a black leather book with a feather pen appeared. She dipped the tip of her quil in the acid like blood and wrote in the small book. Her hand writing flourished on the line, and wierd as it was, the acid didn't eat the pages, but was absorbed and turned red. "Damn alchemists... these things don't even have full souls. shoot."

Another groupd of them came at her. One of them tore the book from her hands. He sunk his teeth in it, tearing pages out. Her eyes looked at him. Fury in them. She kept er hand flat then drove it through the top of his head. She took the small journal back and looked it over. The pages healed themselves, and she wrote another name on it. A fire exploded through the small group of chimeras, and Kaj came running up to her.

"How goes your share of monsters?" she asked. Kaj looked around at the hell delt on the chimeras. There were rows of corpses, cut in half or sliced into pieces. The girl wrote another name in her book, then looked at Kaj. "Jazmyn! Your hands!!"

She closed the journal and it disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Just some third degree burns. They'll heal by tomorrow." Jazmy shot her a charming smile.

***

Now the tables had turned, Envy was torn apart and Envi was the one doing the tearing. He only had one arm and one leg. A good portion of his ribs were destroyed and he was missing his left eye.

"I'm willing to let you live... if you deactivate the Hashish program." Envi said, level headed and not the least bit tired.

Envy glared at her. Furious. This little dog, had beaten him. This prototype lolita oo1.2. The copy. The duplicate. Had beaten him. "Breanna!!" he shouted. The girl appeared beside him. His arm wrapped around her and he spoke in her ear. "Access code 09283847-2938."

A computerized murmur escaped her lips. "Detonation in...9...8.." Envi flew at them. She cursed him for setting the timer for a matter of seconds. "...3...2...1...0."

***

"Ugh!" groaned Chii. "We're probably the only students who've been here tis many times." She flopped back on the cot, her arm over her face.

Kaj stood up and began to put her uniform on, when Ryuta came in. "Where the hell do you think you're going, Delia?"

"I have a test and I'm feeling much better." said Kaj. "Chii come on." The young ninja was already up, putting on her skirt.

"What about Envi and Jazz?" Chii thumbed towards the closed off area of the ward.

"You're all a bunch of knuckle head fighters..." mumbled Ryuta. "And ladies are supposed to be well cultivated, and good natured. I swear. You're worse then the boys." The inu wman flipped through her clipboard, checking things on Envi and Jazmyn. "Miss Invidia already left with her sisters. But Miss Lun hasn't woken up y--"

Before Ryuta could finish, an ear splitting scream filled the air. They all ran to her, and tore back the curtain. Jazmyn's arms flung around Chii, and she squeazed her close. Sobs shook her body, but when Chii looked at her eyes, there were no tears. The vampire girl weezed, and tried to stop her hyperventilating. Ryuta gently, but forcefully, pried Jazmyn off Christal. She gave her some water, and an aspirin. She took them, and calmed down some. She was still shaking, her eyes glancing around the room, as if expecting something. Ryuta cast a minor spell on her, and Jazmyn was asleep again.

"She'll be alright." The inu rubbed her temples, then let out a sigh. "Those monster must of been some challenge if she screams like that." She turned to the fire demon and the ninja. "You were so rushed to get out. Shoo. Shoo." She waved them off.

As Kaj left, she thought she heard Jazmyn murmur. Kaj just shrug and left. She was sure, whatever the problem, Ryuta would have the vampire up and running again. Little did she know... it wasn't a physical problem, but a psyche one. "...muh... mom..."

***

When they were gone, someone slunk into the infirmary. He looked at the girl, sleeping like a baby. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small falcon shaped statue. A shen-gong wu. He called out it's name. "shadow of fear." He turned into small black molecules, that floated around for a moment, then went into the vampire's ear. She stirred slightly, a frown on her face. "Nrrngh..!"

***

In the dark, just standing there in the only spot light in the room. Too afraid to move from the light into the shadows. Not because of the darkness itself, but for what was there. The five year old tried to calm down, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. She wringed her hands and stuttered out words. They came out as nothing but jumbled up syllables. She tried to reach out, past the darkness, but as soon as she did something grabbed onto her hand. She retreated to the light, pulling her arm from it's grasp. The child fell off balance and onto the floor.

She hugged her knees, and looked out. "Get... get out...! Please!" she whispered. "Just leave me alone!" Another light went on. Standing feet away from her, was someone. She had her back to the girl, so she couldn't make out her face. She had on a dress with all sorts of green and tan colors. Her hair was down, nearly reaching her waist, and had a few sections decorated with beads. "Mom?!"

She stood up, her arms out. "Please...! Come back...!" The woman didn't listen, she began walking in the opposite direction. The light above her followed. "Don't leave me...!" The light dimmed, and she was gone. She rammed her hands through the darkness. Again, the clawed hands grasped her, but she didn't care. The girl wanted her mother. She wanted her now. Her hands were sliced up, but she still didn't care.

A mouth appeared beside her ear. Just a mouth. Lips, teeth and tongue, but no face or head. It spoke to her, with an odd accent. "Well go after her. Or are you afraid?" She didn't answer. The other light was gone, so if she did run after her, would she really catch the woman? "Afraid of what you hope isn't true? That she couldn't keep you because of what you were... or..."

"Come back!!" She couldn't do anything. Her hands instinctively went to her sides, fit clenched tightly. "Mama...!...come...back...!" Tears streamed down from her face. She wanted the voice to shut up. To go away. But it didn't.

"Or... that... she... didn't... want you at all?" the mouth smiled. "Because of what you are. Haaaaaalfbreed."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CartoonQueen262 on May 8, 2007, 10:25:24 PM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262Man my brother is a such a bastard!I'm glad I'm whooping his @$$! And
at the end...WAS THAT THE dogTARD DANCIA?! I hope someone kicks
her @$$ later on too. Anyways,the past stories are interesting, and OMG!!
DID BREANNA DIE?! Cause if she did....I'm gonna slaughter my brother in
BOTH FICZ!!!Though if Breanna really did, I hope she gets repaired or something. Cause she has a life to live,she lives to protect the spineless and the weak,the frail,the young. She's also the only girl in Shadow girls that
Belle actually treats like a sister and is family to her. Even Baracia and Beth,
even though they both really don't care much for their sister,she cares about them!! She's like the heart of the Shadow girls!Not to mention,she has boyfriend! And he would be rather upset if something were to happen
to little Breanna.

Elen on May 7, 2007, 8:56:36 PM

Elen on
Elenhohohooo! you write action way better than I do 8D
awesome!

Demonic_Sora on May 7, 2007, 2:47:03 PM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_SoraOOohh!! 83 It was a long chapter~!

And I really like it. Man. Its getting so good x3 I cant wait for you to get somemore up. I know I say that every time, but its really true!! Suspensful!!

n____n