Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - ZIM ZAM ZOOM! a girl falls from the sky

Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.

Chapter 19 - ZIM ZAM ZOOM! a girl falls from the sky

Chapter 19 - ZIM ZAM ZOOM! a girl falls from the sky
episode fifteen: Zim Zam Zoom! A girl falls from the sky.

Invidia ran her fingers through her lime green hair. She was furious at what those Verve doges had said. 'Ew! Your head looks like a fungis!' 'Green? It must be an infection!'' She pulled out the chair and sat down. She crack her digits loudly, then began to play. Her hands went across the keys quickly, music sprouting from the mass of strings, wood and metal. When Envi closed her eyes, she could sometimes see the music itself. Even if she disliked it, sometimes, aside from fighting with words, or fists, music was a way to vent. Envi finished her piece minutes later, and her hands stopped. The door opened, and Jazmyn looked at her.

"That was really good." Jazmyn said, standing in the doorway still. "Mind if i listen?"

Envi smiled. "Sure. I was just venting. I don't get it. We're just as strong as those Verve doges." Jazmyn walked across the room and sat next to Envi on the bench. "They don't even see us as equals.Why do they hate us?!"

Jazmyn shrugged. "Probably the same reason some Catholics believe their religion is the only right way." Her hands went out, and gently touched the keys, in no specific order. "But... they were taught to hate us. And are cowards to their fears of the unknown."

"Well, they should fear us! And give us respect!!" Envi laughed triumphantly.

"You've been hanging around Zim too much." Jazmyn's hands went to her lap, where she held two plush dolls.

"You play piano?" asked Envi. Jazmyn shook her head. She saw the little dolls Jazmyn held. "You miss her... don't you?"

She held up one of the dolls. Chibi-ized version of the well loved and cutie-pie Miaruko Sol. Little button eyes, and hair made of pink synthetic hair. Clothes made of pink and white cotton scraps. "Can you believe she made them? Meme couldn't put a thread through a needle's eye if her life depended on it." She held up the other doll. A chibi version of Jazmyn. She put the two dolls next to eachother, and their hands clicked together. The two dolls looked even cuter, hugging eachother like they'd never be seperated.

***
'You have a very pretty face.' she said, pushing her sister's bangs from her face. 'Why are you hiding it?'

'Why do you care?' The older girl replied, swatting her hand away. 'I need to study. Buzz off.'

'But Zizi-neesama! How can you see with all this hair in your eyes?' asked Miaruko. She got an idea. Miaruko jumped off the chair and ran to her dresser. She shuffled through her jewelry box, then found what she was looking for. 'Tada~!'

Two small green hair clips, with glitter made into them.

'Little Dinky paperclips?' asked Jazmyn, closing her mathbook. 'What am i going to do with those?'

'THIS!!' Miaruko bounced around like a fairy, then sat on the desktop. She pulled the bangs out of Jazmyn's eyes and pinned them to the sides. 'Now you look beautifuls!'

'......' Jazmyn looked at herself in the mirror. Her amber-brown eyes shown brightly contrasted against her tanskin. The little girl smiled, expecting Jazmyn to say something. Her hands began to pull them out. 'These are too small for me. They were made for a five year old Meme.'

'oh...' She said. Her head drooped a little. '...Wait! I have others!!!!' Miaruko fumbled across the room again, and grabbed her little jewelry box. She held out to pair of larger hair clips, one pair blue, the other ones white. 'These look big enough.' Miaruko fixed Jazmyn's hair, then pointed her head towards the mirror again. 'Keep them... as a gift.'

***

Kaj slept with her head on the desk, listening to her teacher drone on about ectoplasm. It's not like she would use this in the real world. Now if the teacher she would rather be killing Donovan... or finding a way to sever the ties between him and Logan. The bell rang and class was over. Kaj took a deep breath. She thought over her next moves. He knew where she was, and knew what she looked like.

As she was walking, something exploded behind her. The glass from the windows rained on the girls. Kaj sensed him, and tensed. Bastard was bold. Didn't even wait for nightfall to attack.

Donovan smiled over the damage. A few girls stumbled to the infirmary, others ran back to the safety of their classrooms. "Well Ragdoll, let's start where we left off, shall we?"

Kaj's hands glowed with crimson and amber flames. "Let's."

***
Friday~~1:51 p.m.
Combat 101

Night read off the names for attendance. "Kajinyo?" He looked around the room, suprised to see the firedemon wasn't in class. "Elen, do you know where Kaj is today?"

Elen shrugged, "I haven't seen her since breakfast."

"Well, today, we'll be working with Contract Weapons." He looked at Jazmyn. "Care to demonstrate, Miss Lun?"
She silently replied no, then put her head down on her desk. "Nothing to be modest about, everyone's seen you fancy duel swords at work."

She blinked slowly, then cast him a look. "I'm tired."

"All right." he pointed to Chii. "You're at level, Chrystal. Mind coming up?" She nodded and stood up. "To speed things along, I'm going to write a symbol on your dominant hand." Chii held out her right hand, and Mr. Night wrote with a washable marker on her palm. "This is a beginner Contract." Chrystal held up her hand for the class to see. A penacle star, enclosed by a pentagon, and a small cresent moon in the center. "This allows you to summon any weapon, that you have come in contact you. Like a simple sword, dagger, knife... this mirrors the Summoning Jutsu most Ninjas learn. But instead of using a scroll, you'll use symbols and small charms."

Danica raised her hand. "Like Alchemy?"

"Yeah, pretty close to Alchemy." Mr. Night clicked the marker closed. "Now this is the hard part. Your weapon under contract actually has a predestined name. And only you can actually say it. Saying the name of the weapon, validates the contract, and allows it to be born." He stepped back a few feet from Chii.

Chrystal closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Kibabotsu." The symbol glowed on her hand. The lines broke and fell off her hand, like sakura petals, they swirled around her hands. The petals turned into a bracelet. The bracelet then snaked and grew into a chain that reached out in the air. From the end of the chain iwas a blade. A giant fan, made of wavy metalswords, the height of Kibatsu well over Chrystal.

Night looked shocked. He grinned at her, then patter Chrystal on the back. "Good job." She sat down in her desk, sending Kibabotsu away. The only thing that was left waere the thin metal bracelets around her right wrist. He went on lecturing the history of Summoning weapons and it's branching off into such teachings as Summoning Jutsu and Alchemy. 'How could they be at this level by now? Surpassing the Contract of Liturals, to an Oral Contract...' The bell rang. "And remember at exactly eight o'clock tomorrow morning to Sunday morning will be the Milinium Eclispe. It's something that everyone of you should see, at least once in your life times."

***

"Draconius des Ignacius!!!!" The fire spiralled out of Kaj's hands and down the hall. The dragon shaped flames crunched down on Donovan arm. Tearing it clean off, the hydrohomoculis screamed in agony. Kaj ran for him, her mitchmatch eyes ablaze with fury and hatred. "NRRRRRAUGHRRR!!" She punched him, first with her left, then her right. Donovan laughed at her attempts. His bloodied flesh wrapped around her wrists, pulling her in.

"I'll... abosr you fracking body... and become stronger then all your little hellbound friends... Just like--" Donovan was cut off went Kaj grunted. Her petite black horns, jutted out of her skull, and grew almost as thick as her arms. Like oxxan horns, or that of a bull. Her red and orange grew longer, covering her eyes.

"Just...like... Logan?!" She roughly pulled out her arms from the other homoculus. Covered in blood, and burned up to her elbows. She grinned at, showing a demonic hatred, like he had never seen. Her hands reached into the gaping cavity of his chest, her clawed hands holding either side of his lower ribs. KER-RACK!!! Her claws seperated the upper half of Donovan's body from the lower half. Blood sprayed on the walls, and all over Kaj's clothes and body. "And now you have him working for you?!"

Donovan laughed, in a strangled voice. "....We stole... away your Logan.... but....he escaped years ago...."

"Liar!!" Kaj grabbed him by his collar and began choking what little life he had left, out of his torn corpse. "I saw him!! I SAW LOGAN!! And he was wearing a uniform like yours."

Donovan laughed again. "Impossibe!.. We would never except a hellbound like--" Kaj's hands tightened around his throat. A sickening crunch came when she broke his neck. She dropped hi body, and looked at her clawed hands, coated thickly with blood. She hadn't had this thrill... in years... no sword, or gun... but with her hands. Even if she was disgusted by Donovan, his blood... smelled delicious. Her tongue ran across her palm, clearing it of the crimson liquid.

"...K-kaj...?" The firedemon turned to the intruders, her back arched and ready to fight. Her eyes widened when she saw them. Burn, Chii, Elen... and Knuckles. She turned to run the other way, but it was blocked. By Jazmyn and Envi. They all must have heard all the commotion... and come to help... Her mind was spinning. Who long had they been there?! When did they even get there?! Oh God! They saw her drink the blood! They saw her break his neck! Kaj felt herself being smothered. Her claws raked across the wall, and she ran through it. Fleeing into the forest, rain heavily pelting her in thick sheets of water.

***

"Quite a mess you have here, eh, Sister?" Maniac looked over the folder, the photos and damage report making him cringe a little.

"It's only going to get messier after this." she said, sipping her red tea. "This is rather sanitary compared to what's coming."

"Why do you do this?" Maniac sighed. "These games... They're really dangerous Dreamer."

Dreamer finished her tea then poured herself another. "I know what I'm doing brother. Because the players aren't pawns anymore, but knights, rooks and bishops. I'm sure the students aren't stupid enough to fall for traps and spells like Donnie and his a complisses..." She sighed, her shoulders droopin a little. "And what fun would it be if I called times out in the middle of the game??"

***
Basement--4:17

Her knuckles gently tapped on the door. "Kaj? Are you okay?" asked Elen.

"I'm not coming out!" she screamed. "I'm not coming out!"

"...It was Donovan wasn't it?" asked Envi. "So it's no big woop. We've been after the guy from day one."

"It doesn't matter! You guys saw me! Knuckles saw me!" Kaj burried her head in her hands. Her horns were back to their small petite size, and her talons were back to nails. Kaj's hair was still long like before, because hair doesn't just retract back into your skull like horns or nails. "...He probably thinks I'm a monster..."

"I think it was just us that saw you." said Elen. "Pleae come out of the utility closet... The damp smells are really...eck!"

"...I'll come out on one condition!" Kaj opened the door a crack. "We have to sneak to the locker room..." they all saw her white-grey skin was still streaked with blood.

***
1521

Her claws dug into the grow, running on all fours like the wild beast she was. rain pelt her thin black fur, matting it down to her body. Her gold and red eyes glanced around, seeing he wasn't there. She grew furious, tossing her hair back, she howled. If he dared come... it would be hell. A rustle, in the bushes made her shift her wait, her razor tail sliced down three palm trees. He came at her, from the other side. His hooked antlers caught her antelope like structures. They wrestled for a few moments, until her clawed hands raked across his chest.

"I hate you!!" he tail lashed around, attempting to stab her opponent in the back. But he was swifter and was a better fighter. He jumped from tree to tree, then finally slung himself on her. Pinning her on her stomach, she growled and thrashed under his weight. "GET THE HELL OFF!!" Her male counterpart placed his hand on the back of her head.

Silvery white hair felt on his black furred face. She yowled and shrieked for him to get off, her quils nearly stabbing him in the face. He grew angry, and did something he wasn't supposed to do. He leaned over her tone body, grasping one antler in his mouth, he snapped it off.

She stopped thrashing under him, and barely moved. "What...what are you...?" He climbed off her, she looked at him. He knelt behind her a few feet away. Her silver antler in his mouth like a dog with a bone.

"That should calm you down." he dropped it, then came closer to her, nuzzling her neck affectionately. Her claw went across his face, but it healed seconds later. His clawed hands went to her other antler, snapping it off too. The Structures, spines sticking out of her shoulder blades and the back of her pelvic bone, simply fell off. The same with her counterpart, the horns and spines, fell off. He leaned against her, gently nipping at her body. A soft pur escaped her mouth as he made love to her. Anu softtly called out his name... "B-Bacunawa...!"

***
8:01a.m.
"NYA~~!" Jazmyn jutted up. Her face red. "Was I dreaming... of porn?!" She took a deep breath, then climbed out of bed. "I feel like brushing my teeth." She made her way to the bathroom and took out her tooth brush. She looked at the mirror, her eyes adjusting to the light. She screamed at what she saw. Envi, Chrystal, and Kaj came running Jazmyn looked at them.

"what is it Jazmyn?!!" asked Chii.

Jazmyn turned her head, her dark brown hair swaying. Her light brown eyes rimmed with tears. "I'm...Human."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demonic_Sora on June 28, 2007, 9:21:55 AM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_Sora:o

xD Hahaha! Imma murderer!! -frolics around- WINNER!
-triumphant pose-....T___T AHH MY LOGAN...-whimpers-

:O! Oh noes Jazzy-chan is a human!

I agree with Elli, I eagerly await more 83

CartoonQueen262 on June 28, 2007, 1:36:27 AM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262Whoa..That was unsuspecting...So Jazmyn is a human,eh?I never would of guessed. Poor Kaj...So she slaughtered Donovan,big deal,nothing to be ashamed of. I would be as proud as hell if that was me but like I said,if it were me. Wow..I dreamed a lot of strange things but never porn,Jaz. I'm happy to see how you mentioned my amazing piano skills...If only they were really that amazing..Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter.

Elen on June 27, 2007, 11:45:42 PM

Elen on
Elen*le gasp* human ey? :0
I eagerly await more!