Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Colours of the Heart

Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.

Chapter 25 - Colours of the Heart

Chapter 25 - Colours of the Heart
not my best work... i think i was high off something when i finished this... damn...

chapter twenty: Colours of the Heart

"...She's...Dead...?" Jazmyn's head was pounding. The one person she could actually connect with her, dead?

"Awww! Is mommy's little girl crying?" Bleed put bot of her hands on her hips and bent down to look at Jazmyn. "Don't worry, you'll be with her soon." She stod up straight. Bleed raised her hand, electricity jolting from her fingers. "Buh-bye." And everything went black.

***

Burn was in the infermery. She lifted up the eyepatch, to inspect her eye. It wasn't as sore as it wa a few days ago, so Burn assumed it was better. Seeing double vision, it cleared. "Urm...Wow." Her eyes were two different colors. One was orange, it's natural color, and the other was a violet-red. She blinked and saw someone in the mirror looking back at her. She had blond hair too, but instead of black tips, hers were a pale purple. And animal ears... cat?... Ears.

No, not cat. They were like wolf ears, tipped with the same purple as her hair. "Sa...shiku?" Burn murmured. How did she know that name?

Ryota looked at Burn. "How is it? Still sore?" Burn nodded. Ryota scribbled down some notes. "Probably a lack of beta carrotine." Ryota shuffled through a few cabinets. "Funny... I thought i had more cleansing alcohol in here... Ah! here we go." She rattled a small bottle of pills."You take these, and I'll write up the perscription."

***

"Ah...Ah...! AHHHH....!! CHOOO!" Envi sneezed. Sending a jolt of electricity from her hands, to the floor, onto a table, then finally snapping the wooden structure in half. "Erm...Wow...What was that?" She looked up at the cloudy sky, somewhere far off she heard thunder roll in the darkness. "Must be an electrical storm." she mumbled. "Anyone see Jazmyn, today?" The students in the room quickly shook their heads, terrified Envi might sneeze again.

"Hiiiii!" said a little voice. Envi looked around, to see if anyone was there. "Down here please!" The green haired cyborg looked down, and saw two little kids. One was Logan, the other was a six year old girl. "Hola! My name is Pipit." she said.

"...Hi." said Envi, wriggling her fingers. "This isn't really a place for Kids." She said, motioning to all the robotics and mechanical things in the class. "Go play with Kaj or something."

"We just came in here to see if you had any scraps." said Logan.

"Scraps?" Envi looked around the room. "There's a box over there. It's usually full of trash and broken stuff, so go ahead."

The two kids went under tables, behind people, so they avoided the students at work. "This is good." said Logan. He picked up the entire box of scrap metal with one hand and loaded it onto his shoulder. "Thanks! Bye!"

"Adios!" said Pipit, waving her arm wildly.

***

Logan and Pipit walked to an empty classroom, that was under construction. The room was empty, except for a few tools, a step ladder and a tarp. He put the box down on the tarp and tipped it over. Logan clapped his hands once, then touched the pile. In a flash of light, the trash were turned into toys. A little train set, that ran on circular tracks about five feet round, and a bunch of little cars.

"Wow! That's such a cool trick!" said Pipit. "Where'd you learn that?"

Logan shrugged. "Dunno. Just born knowing i guess." He lifted his head up, and looked out the window at the grim sky. "....Someone's life... is about to end..."

"Hmm?" Pipit's woundrous smile faded. Her silver-blue eyes looked sadly at the train as she pushed it on the tracks. "It's MaMa... She's always been sad... But she'll be okay... MaMa always is." Her smile returned. "Because Big Sis-Mei is always with her."

***

Jazmyn's eye opened, her blurred vision looking around to see the deep forest. She clawed at the ground, trying to stand up. The girl's hands felt a warm liquid drip on them. "...blood..." she murmured. Jazmyn remembered Bleed making that girl explode right in her hands. But... This blood was fresh. Still alive. Still hot. Jazmyn weakly turned her head to look at what she was leaning against. Better, who she was against. "...Mister... Night...!"

She struggled to stand, but fell knealing a foot or so away. His head was turned at an angle, looking towards the sky, and all it's darkness. There was a gaping hole in his gut, blood gushing out onto his suit and the ground. Night's dulled silver eyes looked at her. "...Hey..." he managed to say. "...'Sup Chica?" He tried to sit up traighter, only to groan, and fall back. "Damn that girl... packs quite a wallop."

"I'll..go get help...!" Jazmyn's legs wouldn't move. Her hands tried to push off the ground, her les still wouldn't respond. "...I'm so cold..." she cried. Tears and blood streaking down her cheeks. "I'm sorry--"

Night grinned. "It's okay." he responded, gently holding her hand. In a harsh tug, she was in his lap. He tilted her head upward, and bit down on her throat. Her eyes opened to there full extent. She tried to pull free, only to have his teeth sink in deeper.

'Why Are you doing this?!!' a strangled voice cried. In her mind, the voice was so shrill and loud, screaming in absolute agony. Like no pain she had ever heard. 'Make him stop! He's hurting us! Make him stop, Anu!'

Night's grip slacked and his jaws released her. She fell back, just lying in a pool of her own life. "Ha...Ha..." she sighed. 'Well...Are you happy... eh, God?' Her eyes just closed, and opened to have water droplets fall on her face. 'I'm finally going to kick the bucket! Ha! And i'll never see my mother, father, or sister ever again!'

"shoot." Jessie gently tapped Jazmyn's shoulder with her foot. "Don't tell me you're gonna die. Not like this." She asked, bending at the waist to look at her upside down. "You'd be giving, Nen and Diane the satisfaction of them winning."

'What do those two have to do with...anything...?' she thought. Jazmyn coughed, blood and rain went up her nose.

"Mom wouldn't want you to die." Jessie said, standing up straight. "Neither would Sister-Mei." Jessie sighed loudly. "I'll do you a solid, and when i do, you have to keep a promise to me, okay?" Jazmyn felt like smacking this girl upside the head. She sure loved to take her time. "I'll fix you up. And tell you all you need to know about your Mom. Dealy?" Jessie took the gurgling noise the vampire made as a yes. "Here we go."

***

Bleed started making her way to the hellhole of a 'school.' She danced across the lake, torrents of water dancing around her like snakes, following her moves in harmony.

"That little Organic." Bleed smirked. "What a waste of molecules." 'You need to stop this! It isn't right!' Bleed stopped where she was, in the middle of te lake. "You need to shut up, brat. You're not in control anymore." She smiled, but the voice inside wouldn't be quiet. 'That girl! She didn't need to die! Neither did the teacher! Or all those other students! Bleed you need to stop!!' "SHUT THE HELL UP LEE!! YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THE MATTER!!"

Rain poured heavier. A psychic umbrella formed shielding Bleed from the rain. She started walking again, when someone appeared infront of her. "Step aside."

"You're making my job a whole lot harder." said the girl, pushing her white hair away from her olive face. "I mean come on. I can't write up contracts just like that! You can't just slaughter kids because you want to." Jessie sighed again, looking up at the sky. "I can't fracking bring them back now."

"Get out my way, Organic." Bleed snapped, her arms crossed over her chest as she tapped her foot impatiently. "Now." Jessie shook her head. "God. Don't you people get it?!" In a blur, Jessie's head was torn off, and flew across the lake. "You all piss me off so damn much."

"Ditto." said Jessie. Her arm waved and her head floated back to her. "You're the one who's inferior." Her hands placed her head on her neck, and the vessels reconnected themselves. "You can't kill what has already died." Jessie thumbed behind her. "Or what grows stronger from death."

Bleed looked to see that damn organic again! Her golden eyes more vibrant then before. Along her arms, were what looked like her skin was black. She ran across the lake, past Jessie and straight for Bleed. Her red eyes grew wide when the organic's fist crashed into her face. The shot sent her back twenty feet, back onto the shore.

"dog!" Bleed sat up, expecting Jazmyn to still be on the other side of the lake. But she was standing over Bleed, staring into her red eyes with such hatred, and malice. "Get the frack away from me!!"

"You were once human." Jazmyn said. "You were born human. Made human. Then by a sick twist of fate, you were hurt. Really fracked up hurt." Jazmyn's claws dug into a tree as she spoke. Making a creaking noise as she wripped into the wood. "So damn badly, you had two choices. Die slowly, painfully slow, or die quick. But someone want you to live."

Bleed sent out a psychic strike, it hit Jazmyn, sending her skidding across the water like a flat stone. The vampire regained her balance and flipped into another stance. "Shut your mouth organic whore! The only reason it should be open is to sexually please your partner."

"Honey. We ain't talking 'bout me." Jazmyn sneered. "We're talkin' about you and how you came from worthless organic to all mighty and powerful Bleed." Bleed flew at Jazmyn, a punch aiming for her skull. Jazmyn caught it. "You had fracking everything. And you threw it all away!!"

Jazmyn punched Bleed, the telepath brought her leg up and kicked the vampire in the side. A loud CRAK! as she broke multiple ribs and a part of her shoulder. Jazmyn grabbed Bleed by her elbows and threw her into the water. She sunk seven feet but flew back up in a matter of minutes. 'This girl...! This ORGANIC!! How the hell did she know about what happened back then?!'

"I told the Chica." said Jessie. "Though it wasn't all that hard. Vampires also have low telepathic powers. The problem is working them so that they can use them later on in life." Jessie pushed her sideways ponytail back only to have it fall back on her shoulder. "It's more of a defensive thing. If someone tries to get inside their head, most likely the attack backfires. So your mind was just as open to Jazzy when you first dove in, looking for amo about her mom. I just organized it so she could understand."

Bleed looked back at Jazmyn. She held up her hand, and her talons grew. "Let's go, Lee."

***

The battle raged on, blood and circuits flew everywhere. This didn't look like a fight between two super powered girls, but between , if anything short of, monsters. Bleed's hand brought together molecules of energy, and blasted a hole through the vampire's stomach. The surging pain went through her. Everything was moving around her. Rocks, tree branches, dirt, a cyclone of debris and psychic power.

Bleed dove at her, her booted foot coming up and kicking Jazmyn in the head. Her skull almost twisted all the way around. Jazmyn's clawed hand went for an uppercut, missing Bleed's body but tearing the front of her uniform to shreds. Bleed somersaulted back, dodging the rest of attack. She looked back at Jazmyn. The vampire shivered and shook like a dog in the rain. Her hand touched the wound on her stomach, it healed quickly just leaving a scarlet stain on her skin. Bleed was still stunned, she didn't see the vampire.

Next thing she knows, Bleed was on the ground. When she tried to stand up, Jazmyn's foot slammed on her abdomine. Her claws were at Bleeds throat, ready to sever her head from her body.

"Okay." said Jessie. "Finish her."

***
Three years have passed since Bacu left the island to become a scholar in the mainland. The day is quiet, until the afternoon when a strange convoy comes to Anu's village. Baring grave news...

"Are you Lady Anurang, of the Maracabay Tribe?" asked a voice. Anu turned to see a small man, dressed in Q'in clothes, on a water buffalo drawn cart.

"Yes." She put down her son, and walked towards the messanger. He held something out to her. A long package wrapped in silk decorated in flowers and birds with long tails. "What is it?"

"Master Bacunawa sent specific instructions, that this be delivered to you." he responded.

Anu opened it. A scream caught in her throat. "But... This is his sword! His gift from father! He would never give this to me! Unless--" She looked up at messanger. "No."

"I'm sorry. But the rebellion from the west claimed many lives. We could not find Master amoung the numbers... but even such a marvelous warrior as Lord Bacunawa could not have survived the war."

"No." she snapped. Grasping the sword tighter. "He couldn't have died! This must be a mistake! How hard did you look?!"

He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry it took so low... but Master was killed over five months ago."

Anu felt her heart sink. Like someone had just torn it out, then stomped on it. "Why would it take that long to get the message through?" she asked, her voice shaking. Her son came up to her and tugged on her skirt. His twin sister ran to them and also tugged on her skirt. Anu looked down at them, and they looked back at her. She whiped away her tears, and bowed to the messanger. "Thank you."

***
Alejandro's

"Hey, Envi." said a voice. The green haired cyborg looked up to see a hooded figure in the doorway of the robotics class. She held a red headed girl in a Verve Sector uniform. She walked over and placed her on an empty table. "You think you and Zim could fix her?"

Envi looked over the torn up girl, she inspected the busted up wiring. "Yeah... I think so..." She looked at the hooded girl. "Jazmyn? Is that you? Why are you wearing a Verve sweatshirt?"

Jazmyn turned and left. She was done talking. Kaj and Chrystal were walking down the hall, talking about stuff, when they spotted Jazmyn coming.

"Hey, Chica!" Chrystal waved. She ran up to the girl, but stopped a few feet away. Kaj stopped too, and looked at the young vampire. "...You smell... of human blood..."

Jazmyn looked out the window, and the pouring rain as it beated down the glass. She didn't say anything, sh just kept looking out the window. "I'm going to go clean up." she finally said after minutes of silence.

Chrystal grabbed her arm. "Jazmyn, what happened?"

"Nothing, Chii...now... please let go..." Jazmyn choked out.

"Not until you tell us what's going on!" Kaj snapped. "What did you do?!"

Jazmyn looked at the firedemon. "It's more like what I didn't do." she smirked. "Why, Kaj Howlett? You think i killed someone? And what if i did?"

"Jazmyn! Don't talk like that!" Chrystal said, tensing.

Kaj glared at her. "What you didn't do?!"

"What the hell are you wearing?!" shrieked voice. "That's Jacob's sweatshirt!! Why the frack are you wearing it?!!" The three Shadow division turned to see a mixed crowd Verve Sectors. A girl with green eyes and black hair was staring at Jazmyn.

"He's dead." she replied, her voice so flat it sent a shiver down their spines.

"What?!" she screamed. "What did you do vampire?!! You should have been killed the moment you stepped off the bus!" The green eyed girl came at Jazmyn. "Kiyone chidori!" Thousands of small birds constructed of magic flew at Jazmyn.

"Nhe juo leia pon vahn." The birds burst into flower petals, which swirled around the students like sakura. She pulled off the hood, so everyone could see her. Blood covered her neck and cheeks, her hair clumped in sections because of the crimson liquid drying. She walked up to the Verve Sectors. "Don't you dare say anything when you don't know the whole story." she smirked. "Now step aside, Human."

The tension in the air could have been cut with a plastic spork.

"So why'd you kill them?! So you could eat him?" asked Yuki.

Chrystal glared at the girl, then at Jazmyn. 'What's happening to you, Chica?'

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 11, 2007, 12:04:30 PM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222O_o That's creepy............wow..it's like one of those creepy scary.......transformation monster stories I read....awesome.

CartoonQueen262 on August 11, 2007, 7:30:23 AM

CartoonQueen262 on
CartoonQueen262The adventures of Logan and Pippit, adorable! Now time for the spazzing,
HOLY shoot! YOU PWNED BLEED!! ALRIGHT! But DAYUUM! You told her off too! Your like the bad @$$ of the chapter! Alright Jazmyn! You even showed me by not answering me (Why do I find that amazing I'll never know)
And Jessie... Good god she sure showed Bleed! This is brilliant! Oh no!
Bacunawa is dead?! Wasn't he Anu's lover or brother?! Talk about drama!
Awesome chapter Jazmyn! Keep up the excellent work!

Demonic_Sora on August 10, 2007, 10:06:10 PM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_Sorac: Oh Logan and Pippit are so cute xD and he's an alchemist. Awesomeness.

:U And oh noes! Good job on this Jazzy-chan C: I like I like n__n

DawnyaBURN on August 10, 2007, 2:53:38 PM

DawnyaBURN on
DawnyaBURNfunfunfun to read. c: