Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - So... This is GoodBye?

Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.

Chapter 29 - So... This is GoodBye?

Chapter 29 - So... This is GoodBye?
last chapter. :D
chapter twentyfour: So... this is, GoodBye?

"Heh heh." Nen smirked. "dog shoulda dodged." He summoned another weapon. A doublesided sword. He sent it flying aiming for her chest. More blood came out of her, more pain surged through her body. "I see my work here is done." As he turned to leave, he heard her cackling.

"Yuh...you asshole...!" she choked out. "You.....fracking.... asshole!" Jazmyn lifted up her head, her golden eyes laced with bloody tears. Her hands moved to reveal the sword wasn't in the center of her chest, but surged in her right breast, going through her lung. "You missed." She spat. Jazmyn pulled a dagger from her thigh. She stabbed herself, through her breast bone and into her heart. "....I....win..."

***

2 years later


'Jazmyn Lun' was on. Wearing a Verve Sector suit. She looked as though she had aged years, somewhere in her midtwenties. Anu wasn't really interested in what the fraud had to say, she just wanted to see how she looked. They had changed her looks greatly; red eyes, twenty-something, a Verve and short black hair that barely touched her shoulders. Not that anyone would have noticed. The world didn't know who she was until after the attacks on Alejandro and Mercedes.

As Anu was sipping her tea and finishing the morning's crosswords, Jazmyn's words began to sting in her ears. "...And Mercedes will no longer be a place for demons to scheme and become threats to the major population. But somewhere where we can learn from our mistakes, and defend ourselves--" Kulani turned off the television, then felt the buld growing on his head.

"You didn't have to hit me so hard twerp!" he snarled. Anu stood up. The warm humid weather made her skin prickle. "I'm going to visit my mom." she said, walking out the door.

****

Jazmyn walked past the students, they greeted her accordingly without aproblem. She gave the girls a warm smile then went back to her work. Her assistant, who looked only 18-19 years old, walked next to her, reading off things that need to be done. She pushed her pink hair back, and kept reading. She stopped where she stood, and stared out the window.

"Dean." she snapped. Jazmyn looked out the window to see a bunch of Alejandro students blocking someone in a cloak.

"Let's just see where this is going." Dean Lun replied.

***

"Demon!" shouted an upperclassman. "Where the hell do you think you're going?!" The boy turned and sent a waved of lightning at the figure. She turned her hand up, and the electricity was tossed aside.

"Puh-lease! Is that all you got?" she laughed. Another attack came from behind. This time rocks jutted from the ground, spearing her. But she was too quick. "Awww! My coat!" she whined. "You bullies tore my hood!" The girl frowned, her orange eyes glaring at them. She had black hair that reached to the center of her back, and had burnt orange tips. She had tan skin, that was warm honey-olive. The demon girl was cute, attractive, she looked like she might be 14-15 years of age. "I've got no quarrel with you twerps," she said cocking her hips. She pointed towards the school. The exact spot where Dean Lun and her Assistant, Miaruko Sol, stood. "Just those fakers."

Jazmyn and Mia appeared a few feet away. "Who the hell are you?"

"Oh coooome ooooon!" she groaned. "Don't i look the least bit familiar?!!"

"Mercedes isn't a place for demons!" shouted the boy who shot lightning at her.

she turned her head to look at them. She gave them a charming smile. "Watch who you're callin' a demon, punk."

"Mia, take care of this problem." Jazmyn said.

Mia nodded. She came at the orange haired girl, and launched a kick at her. She was shock when the demon flipped her and pinned her to the ground. Mia's arm was pulled into a pressure lock, the girl's legs over her chest pressing down, and her hands around her wrist. The Judo move threatened to break her elbow. She gave a suprised yelp, but that was it.

"Come on! It's just Judo!" the demon laughed. Mia's hand crackled and she shot off a blast of fire. The white fire missed her head, but she couldn't risk another shot like that. She let go and kicked Mia, sending her skidding across the grass. "You're boring. I thought you'd at least summon a weapon or something. But if you did that you might hurt the boys over there."

"So i guess you'll be leaving?" Jazmyn spoke up.

"Yup." She dusted off her clothes and turned to leave. She looked over her shoulder at them. "By the way. My name's GalaTea."

***

Evelyn shook her head. "What was that?" she asked.

"Blah blah blah." Jessie sneered. She closed her eyes and her molecules began to seperate. "I'm taking a nap. I don't see the problem in letting Te'a go say hello."

"The problem is--" Evelyn started to scold, but was interrupted by Pipit. She grinned up at Evelyn and the Jessie molecules. Jessie pulled herself together.

"Why are you so happy?" jessie shot.

Pipit held up the gift she had received. A necklace made of seashells and seaglass. "Lookie what MaMa-Anu gave me!" she laughed. Jessie was a little Jealous of Pipit. She would have snatched it and looked at it closely, but Pipit was the generous type. "You wanna see, Jessie?"

The fallen passed on her gift to her sister. Jessie looked at it, and held it up to the sun. Light passed through the glass, and shown wonderous colors in her vision. "Wow... Where'd she get it?"

"She made it." Pipit replied. "There's a whole bunch of shells and glass from pirates washed up on the beach where she lives."

Jessie passed the necklace to Evelyn. The woman sighed, and looked at it in the palm of her hand. "...How is Anu?"

"She'sokay." pipit shrugged. "She went to visit you. Right now i imagine she's visiting Mao."

"Mao?" Jessie's pointed ears perked up.

"Harimao." Pipit grinned. "Harimao Maracabay. Infact I'm going to go visit her! You hold onto my present, 'kay?" And with that sparrow teleported away.

***
China, Near the Limestone Mountains

Te'a floated around the mountain pass again, then found her target napping in a tree. Ten to twelve feet from the ground. "Hey." Te`a said, sitting next to her. The woman opened one eye to look at her.

"How was it?" the woman asked, stretching a little. Her black hair fell on her face. "Boracay looks so pretty in the Summer. You should come with me next time."

"Yeah. Then we can go swimming. It's wierd back at school." said Te'a. "I mean, you've got to see this Nung Anu!" Anu rolled her eyes. She shifted her weight, then looked off in the distance. "....You could go there if you like."

"Why? What have Jazmyn and Mia done now?" Anu asked, pulling herself closer to the tree's body.

"Expelled all the SD students." Te'a sighed. She turned to look where Anu was staring off to. "We're really close to the NoWhere Lands... That's his territory." Te'a scooted closer to Anu. "Do you wanna go see him? Your... 'Lover'?"

Anu stuck out her tongue. "I'm sure his wife would have a fit. Besides, that fling is done with." Anu ruffled Te'a orange and black hair. "I like this look better. You look so grown up."

"Heh heh." Te'a grinned. "Orange is a lot better then pink."

"MAAAAMAAA!" Anu and Te`a both looked up to see a blue blur falling from the sky. Head straight for them. Pipit collided with the pair, breaking the branch and surging into the ground. They made contact with a thunderous "KRAK!"

"owie...!" Pipit screamed. She brightened up when she saw Anu and Te'a. "I missed you so much!!"

"Owwww!" Te`a said, rubbing her skull. "Gawd! That hurt Maya!"

"Well, I just missed you so much Sister-Mei!" She hugged the teen, laughing nervously. "MaMa-Anu! You know Mercy's really gone to hell. They don't have anymore fun! All the interesting students are goooooooone!"

"Maybe you should go back, and fight her for the job of Dean?" Te'a inquired. "I think you'd make a good Dean. Almost as good as Lady Theodora."

"I can't watch Kulani and RhangLi without screaming bloodymurder, let alone watch a bunch of magically challenged tikes." Anu sighed, standing up.

Pipit stood up, blocking her way. "But they're really bad! And they're training really hard! Like they're planning for a war or something!"

Anu bent down, gently kissing her on the fourhead. "Fine. Let's go see it."

***

Jazmyn tapped her nails nervously against the desk. "GalaTea..." she growled. "damn it all to hell and back." Miaruko brushed her pink wavy hair away from her face.

"Ma'am." Mia said, her voice almost emotionless. "you have to look at somemore of the transfer papers."

"Alright." said Jazmyn, sipping blood from a tea cup. Something flew through the wall, and landing on the table. A dovelike creature cooed, and strutted across her papers. It's red eyes staring at her, studying her movements. "A hellbird? My my my. Haven't seen one of yourkind in decades."

In a flash of black fire, the bird turned into an enveloped letter.

"Dear Jazmyn Lun, or whoever the hell you are,

It has come to our attention that you have been asserting your power to lengths that are far beyond your bounds. If you choose to keep this up, we will have no other choice but to rebel in this movement. And be warned, we do know what we're up against. Do you?
Sincerely,
Evelyn Angeles, and RhangLi SunKa"

Jazmyn looked at the letter, it burst into flames in her hands, singing her finger tips. "Thought we could do this quietly."

The phone ran and Mia picked it up. Se was calm at first, then she exploded. "What?! HERE?! How?!" She growled then slammed down the phone. "Dean... We have a problem."

"What?" she snapped.

"Those two." Mia said, pointing out a window. The orange haired demon was back, this time she was standing with another demon. The two woman teleported outside, standing feet away from the pair. "Back for a rematch?"

"Yup. And i brought a partner so you won't get bored Miss Lun." Te'a smirked. She thumbed towards the deomn who stood next to her. Practically towering a full two feet over Te'a, Anu grinned. She brushed her fingers through her spiked white hair, her black skin deeply contrasting with it. She was a demon. No doubt about it. Claws, and teeth, hair and skin. She barely looked human aside from the basic features of her body. But the colors, and forming of certain parts threw her off.

"Any reason imparticular you chose that student?" Anu asked, her tone bored. "Out of all the witches, sorceresses, mage, animas, elementals, benders, demons, and even Shinigami in training... You chose those two to mimic?"

Jazmyn rolled her eyes. "So what gave us away?" Her black shoulder length hair being blown around by a breeze.

Anu and Te'a came at Jazmyn and Mia. "Easy." Te'a said, sarcastically. "We knew the originals." Te'a flicked her wrist and thousands upon thousands of orange and gold butterflies flew at her. "HEAVENLY STRIKE!" Mia deflected the butterflies, with a barrage of her out. Swarms of ladybugs flew and matched the btterflies. They collided, causing an explosion that sent both parties back. Te'a clapped her hands. And a tamborine like instrument appeared. She tapped her fingers across the top, the metal bells ringing. The ladybugs, broke apart and flew into the wind, becoming nothing but sparkles.

Anu and Jazmyn looked at eachother. Anu made a face, then gave her a pucker. "Aren't you a little devious, you little fraud." Jazmyn made a disgusted face.

"What? Were you and Lun intimate?" Jazmyn snapped, her face a little red.

Anu snickered, looking away. "If that's what you wanna call it. Sure. In a way." Anu's white hair turned black, and her black skin turned brown. "But i didn't know her. I Am Her."

Jazmyn looked over a Te'a and Mia. "So then that must be MeMe, hmm?" Her shoulder length black hair became longer infront, and her red eyes turned blue. Her skin tone lightened. Ruko Aoto smiled sweetly at Anu. Anu tensed just in time to dull the shot Ruko delt her. Anu blocked with her arms, and jumped back, distancing herself from the shapeshifter. "It wasn't that hard you know. Taking over your identities."

Ruko somersaulted, and sent a kick at Anu. The woman's head snapped back, the attack breaking her neck. She turned and spun into a kick, that brought the back of her heal int Ruko's gut. Anu put her arm around her head and popped it back into place. "you think it matters?" she asked. "That identity? That girl? She was like a character in a play!" Anu turned back into her demon form. "This is what an Ahlun-Awsang looks like." Her claws came at Ruko's throat, but missed. "Te'a!"

"Sig'e?!" she shouted, dodging another magically insect attack.

"We're leaving." Anu said, easing up. Te'a cocked an eye brow at her, but shrugged. Te'a jumped and landed next to Anu. They turned away and were about to leave. Te'a held her hand, as Anu spoke. "Yeah, Ruko, you better rethink that whole war you're planning against the humans, Shadow Division and Verve's Sectors." She looked over Ruko. "And Jazmyn Lun is on the verge of existing."

"How the hell can one be on the 'Verge' of Existance?! You either do, or you don't!" Ruko snarled.

"To exist is made up of two things. Knowing and Being." Anu yawned loudly. "If people know who you are, that's existing. If you are physically here, that's existing. Jazmyn Lun was a name, and a pretty face. A character in a play. And when you remove the people who knew... and the evidence of who she was, you make a whole 'nother person." Anu looked at her ebony skin. "Because that is all we are. That's all anyone is. Memories and Matter. Take either away, and you cease to be." Anu smiled sweetly at Ruko. "You do anything to jeopardize the solid peace, all three sides have accomplished, we won't hesitate to restore it. At any means necesary."

Te'a squeazed Anu's hand impatiently. "It was fun meeting you two." she smiled, and they were gone.

***

Evelyn looked up at the sky, quietly waiting for her family. Pipit put on her necklace, and danced around the room, spinning and singing in their Native tongue. A figure appeared next to Evelyn. "...She's grown into quite the woman." he said. "Has your fighting spirit."

"And your instincts." Evelyn said, still watching Pipit. "If you want to talk to Anuranga, or Bacunawa, you're going to have to wait for them."

"I just came to say hello." he replied. "I'm sure that neither of them would be happy to see me." Harimao Semirara scratched his head. "It was nice seeing you again, Eloni." And the ghost was gone.

Pipit came running over. "Are you okay, Evelyn?"

The woman's lavender eyes turned gold. She whiped away a tear, and smiled at Pipit. "Just peachy Maya."

***

She lay asleep, curled around two black spheres. The smoothe black shells encased two small ahluns. The pups made shallow scratching noises, telling their mother they were awake. Alive. Her mate gingerly nuzzled her neck, she purred out a response. "...They're almost ready to hatch." Anu whispered.

"....Have you thought about names?" Bacunawa asked.

Anu pulled her legs in closer to the young. There was a loud crack, and the shells began to open. After three minute of the hatching process, two ahlun pups sat on the bed, covered in a thin egg membrane. Both girls. With olive skin, and dark hair.... But one had dark brown hair... and the other had black hair, that looked like it was green. The green haired one opened her eyes, and blinked repeatedly to see her. They were orange.

Anu smiled at them, and used a clothe to whipe the membrane off their skin. "Lolita Young Maracabay... And JiangLi-Tsa Maracabay."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DawnyaBURN on November 3, 2007, 5:37:13 AM

DawnyaBURN on
DawnyaBURNahhhh time to say stuff.
this is the last chapter, right? o_o;
WELL, if it is, I have to say I'm mildly disappointed. D:
Like you said in that... one picture, it's very anti-climatic. It seems like there will be another chapter but I don't know because that's the problem, you can't tell.
Also, a lot of smaller stories of smaller characters have been dropped. It seems you've started at one point, continued down that path until the middle, and started to wander as the end came around.
And you know I'm a dog and have to say SOMETHING about the your character and Chase thing...
Lolita is the child of Anu and Chase right? I think so, right? D: I FORGET THESE THING OFTEN. So if it's not that case, forgive me, but here we go.
I hate stories that have OCxCanon shippings and everyone on FAC and beyond knows this but I don't think I've got it clear. I know I used to do that too with Azure, but I've kinda dropped her and skipped gaily off in another direction. It seems you thought it was a creative plot but in reality it wasn't. It seems the same stuff keeps happening on the site and I'm getting fed up with it.
However, with some work and elbow grease, you'd become a really good writer.
My eyes hurt so... I'm gonna go... do something else.
But yess.
I had to say something.
Because God knows no one else on FAC has the guts to...

Demonic_Sora on October 22, 2007, 12:14:12 PM

Demonic_Sora on
Demonic_Sora>w> Amusing, somewhat confusing, but fun to read nevertheless n__n