Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jumping the Fence

Almost two years have passed since she last set foot in Mercedes Academy. New friends. New Foes. New Problems. All the same action.

Chapter 1 - Jumping the Fence

Chapter 1 - Jumping the Fence
one: Jumping the Fences

Jazmyn tapped her nails nervously against the desk. "GalaTea..." she growled. "damn it all to hell and back." Miaruko brushed her pink wavy hair away from her face.

"Ma'am." Mia said, her voice almost emotionless. "you have to look at somemore of the transfer papers."

"Alright." said Jazmyn, sipping blood from a tea cup. Something flew through the wall, and landing on the table. A dovelike creature cooed, and strutted across her papers. It's red eyes staring at her, studying her movements. "A hellbird? My my my. Haven't seen one of yourkind in decades."

In a flash of black fire, the bird turned into an enveloped letter.

"Dear Jazmyn Lun, or whoever the hell you are,

It has come to our attention that you have been asserting your power to lengths that are far beyond your bounds. If you choose to keep this up, we will have no other choice but to rebel in this movement. And be warned, we do know what we're up against. Do you?
Sincerely,
Evelyn Angeles, and RhangLi SunKa"

Jazmyn looked at the letter, it burst into flames in her hands, singing her finger tips. "Thought we could do this quietly."

The phone ran and Mia picked it up. Se was calm at first, then she exploded. "What?! HERE?! How?!" She growled then slammed down the phone. "Dean... We have a problem."

"What?" she snapped.

"Those two." Mia said, pointing out a window. The orange haired demon was back, this time she was standing with another demon. The two woman teleported outside, standing feet away from the pair. "Back for a rematch?"

"Yup. And i brought a partner so you won't get bored Miss Lun." Te'a smirked. She thumbed towards the deomn who stood next to her. Practically towering a full two feet over Te'a, Anu grinned. She brushed her fingers through her spiked white hair, her black skin deeply contrasting with it. She was a demon. No doubt about it. Claws, and teeth, hair and skin. She barely looked human aside from the basic features of her body. But the colors, and forming of certain parts threw her off.

"Any reason imparticular you chose that student?" Anu asked, her tone bored. "Out of all the witches, sorceresses, mage, animas, elementals, benders, demons, and even Shinigami in training... You chose those two to mimic?"

Jazmyn rolled her eyes. "So what gave us away?" Her black shoulder length hair being blown around by a breeze.

Anu and Te'a came at Jazmyn and Mia. "Easy." Te'a said, sarcastically. "We knew the originals." Te'a flicked her wrist and thousands upon thousands of orange and gold butterflies flew at her. "HEAVENLY STRIKE!" Mia deflected the butterflies, with a barrage of her out. Swarms of ladybugs flew and matched the btterflies. They collided, causing an explosion that sent both parties back. Te'a clapped her hands. And a tamborine like instrument appeared. She tapped her fingers across the top, the metal bells ringing. The ladybugs, broke apart and flew into the wind, becoming nothing but sparkles.

Anu and Jazmyn looked at eachother. Anu made a face, then gave her a pucker. "Aren't you a little devious, you little fraud." Jazmyn made a disgusted face.

"What? Were you and Lun intimate?" Jazmyn snapped, her face a little red.

Anu snickered, looking away. "If that's what you wanna call it. Sure. In a way." Anu's white hair turned black, and her black skin turned brown. "But i didn't know her. I Am Her."

Jazmyn looked over a Te'a and Mia. "So then that must be MeMe, hmm?" Her shoulder length black hair became longer infront, and her red eyes turned blue. Her skin tone lightened. Ruko Aoto smiled sweetly at Anu. Anu tensed just in time to dull the shot Ruko delt her. Anu blocked with her arms, and jumped back, distancing herself from the shapeshifter. "It wasn't that hard you know. Taking over your identities."

Ruko somersaulted, and sent a kick at Anu. The woman's head snapped back, the attack breaking her neck. She turned and spun into a kick, that brought the back of her heal int Ruko's gut. Anu put her arm around her head and popped it back into place. "you think it matters?" she asked. "That identity? That girl? She was like a character in a play!" Anu turned back into her demon form. "This is what an Ahlun-Awsang looks like." Her claws came at Ruko's throat, but missed. "Te'a!"

"Sig'e?!" she shouted, dodging another magically insect attack.

"We're leaving." Anu said, easing up. Te'a cocked an eye brow at her, but shrugged. Te'a jumped and landed next to Anu. They turned away and were about to leave. Te'a held her hand, as Anu spoke. "Yeah, Ruko, you better rethink that whole war you're planning against the humans, Shadow Division and Verve's Sectors." She looked over Ruko. "And Jazmyn Lun is on the verge of existing."

"How the hell can one be on the 'Verge' of Existance?! You either do, or you don't!" Ruko snarled.

"To exist is made up of two things. Knowing and Being." Anu yawned loudly. "If people know who you are, that's existing. If you are physically here, that's existing. Jazmyn Lun was a name, and a pretty face. A character in a play. And when you remove the people who knew... and the evidence of who she was, you make a whole 'nother person." Anu looked at her ebony skin. "Because that is all we are. That's all anyone is. Memories and Matter. Take either away, and you cease to be." Anu smiled sweetly at Ruko. "You do anything to jeopardize the solid peace, all three sides have accomplished, we won't hesitate to restore it. At any means necesary."

Te'a squeazed Anu's hand impatiently. "It was fun meeting you two." she smiled, turning to leave.

Ruko growled, "Wait just right there!" she snarled, clicking her fingers. Black tentacles reached out the ground, their tips formed into razor sharp points. "You're not leaving here alive!"

Anu shoved Te'a aside, getting impaled throughout her body. She let out a scream, blood gushing from every new oriface in her body, "dog.... wake up."

Ruko looked at Anu, the most bewildered look on her face. "...What?" she grinned. She drew her arm back, her weapon forming and raising it above Anu's head as the blades held her in place.

"WAKE UP!!"

****

Jazmyn jutted up from bed, breathing heavily and trying to catch her breath. "...Duh frack?!" she gasped, feeling around the covers, pulling them back and swinging her legs over the side of the bed. She rubbed her face, feeling a light itch on her nose and cheeks. "That fracking dream made no sense!" she huffed.

"I said wake up!" Kulani shouted, pounding on her door. "You're gonna be and I need to be somewhere!"

"I'm up!" Jazmyn stored downstairs to him. She stood up, picking up some clothes from a pile and running down stairs. "Damn... every morning you have to be so loud." she mumbled, making her way past the kitchen, down the hall to the bathroom. The door to the bathroom slammed, Jazmyn cut off any other snarky remark Kulani was going to make to her. "Not today... just... not today."

RhangLi was in the kitchen, running her fingers over the small bumps that told her which spices were which. "Jesus Kulani... always so vocal." she said, finding what she needed and putting a pinch in the food. Jazmyn came out the bathroom moments later, teeth brushed and hair combed. A black pleated skirt, seven inches above her knees, loose socks, white blouse, and black tie. "Do we really have to go? I mean... Do I really have to come with you?"

RhangLi put some neck bone soup in a bowl and set it on the table. "Yeah. One year here is enough... so I think it's about time you went back."

Jazmyn used a fork to pull small bits of beef off the bone and ate it with some rice and the leafy vegetables. "....What's the point? I never fit in and it was always too noisy." she said, looking into the bowl.

RhangLi made a small bowl for herself and sat across from Jazmyn. "You're almost seventeen." she said. "You got to spread your wings child."

Kulani poured some soup in a mug with a little rice, no meat or greens. "Thought you hated it here anyways." he said, taking a sip.

The young vampire was slirping up a leaf when she looked at him. "....." She slirped it up loudly, chewing thoughtfully on the greens. She shooked her head and sighed. "Whatever." she said after a few minutes. "But I'm not staying there."

****

She carried a brown Cordaroy shoulder bag with her as she walked around the school. She stopped at one of the classrooms, quietly looking in. It was a freshman class, so no one knew her. A few glanced at her, but everyone watched the teacher. Some woman with dark brown hair with rabbit like ears and a tail no longer then a foot. "This is Combat 101 and I'll be your instructor..."

"Jazmyn." Kulani looked back over his shoulder at her. "Come on."

She shifted her bag and ran to meet up with him. "So...We'll just get the rest of my records and go?" she asked, looking out the windows that lead to the courtyard and forest.

"Yeah." he said, his hands deep in his jeans pockets. Kulani looked at her, noticing her uneasiness, he asked, "See anyone you know?"

"No." Jazmyn said. "They probably got kicked out... The SD was disbanded the same year I left... remember?"

Kulani was quiet, his sapphire blue eyes on her. He looked up and saw the Head Mistress' office. Dean Dreamer's office. Or it was.

A new woman, Catelina Aragon, was the new Head Mistress. Ms. Aragon was supposedly some high level fairy, or a witch. Jazmyn giggled at the thought because she had thought of the play Wicked. She hummed Defying Gravity quietly, while Kulani knocked genty on the door. "Come in." said a woman.

Kulani opened the door and walked in, Jazmyn followed, closing the door slowly so not to slam it.

"We're here about some paper work?" Kulani asked, standing near a chair, hands out of his pockets, and looking at Ms. Aragon.

She was looking over a few files, then she looked up from her desk. She was an extremely beautiful woman, Jazmyn had noticed. Dark skin, so dark it was like cacao extracted raw from the pod. Her hair deeply contrasted with her tone, it was the most briliant shade of red, like fire, that tumbled down her shoulders well past her waist. Ms. Aragon grinned, her turquoise eyes scanning Jazmyn, and Kulani. She stood up and moved to a filing cabinet. "I think i have it here. Name please?"

Jazmyn blinked, coming out of her daze. "Jazmyn WongSui."

Ms. Aragon shifted through the files, looking at the papers, then frowning. "We don't seem to have that name... Any other name it might be under?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at them.

Jazmyn looked at Kulani, and Kulani shrugged. "WongSui's my adoptive name. When I first came here the files were be under... Jazmyn Lun."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Glittah on June 23, 2008, 7:09:48 AM

Glittah on
GlittahYou have gotten so good at writing since last time! ^ - ^

JazmynMoon21 on June 23, 2008, 7:11:41 AM

JazmynMoon21 on
JazmynMoon21yay. :3. and all the stuff that fell through... straight into the ground.... I'll try not to let i happen again. :D