Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Crash!

When a young man named Joshua crashes onto a horse ranch, he gains a companion he would need to go through his voyage to find an ancient tower.

Chapter 1 - Crash!

Chapter 1 - Crash!


Above the sky, about ten thousand feet in the air, a restored and modified aircraft flies over a grassy plain. The pilot, a twenty-one year old named Joshua is under control, until he notices a problem with the fuel tank.

“What the?!”, Joshua taps on the gauge, which was dropping quicker than normal. “I thought I filled this thing….

He hears a fizzing sound outside, and looks behind him to find the fuel line is leaking.

“That son of a….”, he said, stopping himself. “That idiot mechanic screwed me over!”

The engine sputters.

“Aw hell, no…”, Joshua panics. “Gotta land this thing!” The plane drops quickly, mostly on part from Joshua's panicking. He once again seems to have a grip, until he notices a horse ranch ahead of him.

“Oh, man…..”, Joshua sighs with a look of exasperation on his face.

The plane flies over the ranch house with no problem, until a sudden dip smashes a piece of fence against the bottom rear wheel of the plane smashing it and breaking the old wooden fence.



The plane lands at an uncontrollable speed, with one wing down, then spins 180 degrees. The whole ordeal scared the horses, who were loudly whinnying and neighing.

A young brunette woman steps out. “Grandpa, look!”

A much older man, about in his fifties, steps out, and looks at the wrecked plane and fence. “Come on, Lindsey, He may need help!



Joshua looks back at the broken wooden fence, not noticing the old man and young woman.



“And I passed my exam, only to owe damages….”, Joshua turns around, dizzied and tired.

There was a voice. “Are you okay?”, it said.

Another followed. “What happened?”

Joshua looked at them, and then at the fence.



“I can fix that”, he said.



He fainted.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment