Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I'll kill them... I swear it

this story goes with the picture "time to kill"

Chapter 1 - I'll kill them... I swear it

Chapter 1 - I'll kill them... I swear it


I walked into the dark, candle lit room; I could see Naraku sitting in the corner. I approached him slowly and bowed.

“You wished to see me master?” I asked emotionless. He snickered, and looked up from the spot on the ground.

“Yes, I did. I noticed you training long and hard against Kagura today. I'm impressed, you've grown Chichi, where is the young 13 years old that came to me so many years ago.” He asked cold.

“She's dead.” I answered with a weak, yet evil smile.

“Really? Well, then I guess you won't have any problem with what I'm about to ask you to do.” He said as he pulled something rapped in silk out from behind him.

“What would that be master?” I asked, again with no emotions. He slowly got up and walked towards me. I bowed again when he stopped.

“I want you to kill Inuyasha and Don.” He said handing me the silk cover weapon. I pulled the silk away to find my father's sword, Kitana.

“I want you to kill him with your bare hands, but if you wish, you can kill him, and taint your foolish father's sword black.” He said with a laugh.

“I'll kill him with both.” I said laughing a little.

“It's almost time, to kill Inuyasha and Don.” I laughed coldly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Icantdrawbutilltry on November 2, 2005, 6:27:18 AM

Icantdrawbutilltry on
IcantdrawbutilltryTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH, AND OMG THIS IS COOL!!! ^_^_^_^_^_^ LOL IM A LITTLE HYPER TODAY!! SRRY IF IM ANORING OR HOW EVER U SPELL IT ANYWAYS THAX FOR ADDING ME TO UR STORY^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

WELL GTG, L,P,& CG, EVE!!!