Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A family reunion

The Star Fox team was celebrating after defeating Andross once again. So they held a party at their home. It was going great and then Fox noticed someone who seems to be familier but he can't remember. Who could it be?

Chapter 1 - A family reunion

Chapter 1 - A family reunion

  Just to let you readers know any characters besides the original Star Fox characters are my characters{Fox's mom,sis,and me}. Oh to let you know how I came with this story is I have weird dreams. Just leave it at that. Oh and my special character which is introduced in this chapter is ME but as a fox. I always like to place myself as an additional character. So hope you enjoy my story! Ths chapter is probably the most boring because it's mostly talking, and others stories,and flashbacks.So if your confused or bored dont worry I understand.{If it makes you fell any better im not so good at being funny so if I say anything corny in ths chap than just laugh at my horrible sence of humor!}. So read this And if you hate my story just remember i'm only 12. And im trying my hardest.

  The Star Fox team began to celebrate after defeating Andross again! So they decided why not celebrate! So they held at party at their home! Everyone come and the base was filled with people. Everyone was having a good time except for one kid Fox noticed at a corner by himself.He seemed so familie but Fox just could't figure out why. Falco went up to him and said "Hey! Why don't you do see what's wrong with that kid over there!" So Fox went up to him " Hey! Is everthing alright?" The kid stood up he was about Fox's age, Fox's height, he actually looked exactly like Fox besides the orange fur, and blue eyes. " Yeah i'm alright. You see i'm looking for someone. His name is Fox McCloud do you know him?!" "Yea! That's me!" The kids face shined as if he had finally gotten a good grade on a test.{Which he hasn't} " Bro... is that really you?" Fox was shocked. This kid has just called him bro! All that ran through his head was "who the hell is this kid to be calling me bro!" "Who are you?" The kid laughed and said "You dummy it's Jason! Remember! Jason McCloud!" WHAT! Did this kid just say he was a McCloud. Fox was just so confused! " Jason? I don't remember anyone in our family named Jason. I remember my sis Reya,my mom Freya who died yrs ago, and my dad... James... McCloud." Fox still was trying to put his father behind him but the moment always comes back to him. It was the last time they defeated Andross. Fox was going to get caught in the explosion when James pushed him and sacrificed his life to save Fox! Jason felt depressed as if the test score he got was someone else's and turns out he got another bad grade! " You dont remember me? We lived together for 6yrs. Im 13 now so that wasn't so long ago! Don't you remember when mom died we sperated I left and you stayed with dad!" Fox suddenly rembered and had a flashback of his mother. "Don't worry kids i'll be back." Freya was leaving for an important mission after being called by General Pepper. She was to help protect Corneria! "MOMMY! Don't leave me." But it was too late. Fox could never forget that day because that was the day his father joined the Star Fox team to avenge his mother. That was when Reya, and Jason left. He could still remember his mothers beautiful face and her nice blue eyes. Wait!! It all came back to him the blue eyes!! That's why Jason looked so familier! Fox just rached out and gave his bro a huge hug. "Your back! I can't believe it your back!" Both Fox and Jason began to cry! Then Jason spoke up "So how's dad doing? I heard he is known as one of the best leaders ever to run the Star Fox team." shoot. Fox was afraid to tell that his father was dead. He didn't want his lil bro to go through such pressure.But he had too. " He's..... Dead!" "WHAT? How can that be dad is too young to die! NO it can't be true!" Fox sighed. He knew his brother couldn't handle it. " Yea dead. He died last year saving me from an explosion." So suddenly tears of joy changed to tears of sadness. Of course it wasn't long until Falco noticed and stepped in. With a surprized look he yelled "JASON! It been so long. 6yrs right." Jason laughed "Yep. At least someone can remember me right away! So hows life been treating u?" Falco chuckled "Pretty good! So you decided on finally joining Star Fox." Fox was just puzzled. He had no idea what was going on. How do they know eachother? Well might as well just listen. Jason smirked "Uh huh. I've deciced that I've trained and I bet you i'll be as great as Fox and u!!" "I bet you will you r nice at handling an arwing you'll make a great addition to the team!" Jason, and Falco just laughed nd laughed.They looked at Fox an hs confused face and just laughed more.Falcobegan to explain. " Oh so he hasn't told you yet. Jason you idiot your suppose to tell him everything I guess i'll tell him! Your wondering how we know eachother aren't you." Fox just nodded. "Well it was 6yrs ago. Jason was flying on an arwing horribly and crashed near my house. I went out to check what the hell just happened. There i saw him on the floor bleeding next to the arwing. I took him in my house and hopalitized him. After he got better he asked if he could move in and i let him stay.It was better than being lonely. So he's stayed with me for 4yrs.He trained with me since we both had the goal of being in the Star Fox team. So after 4yrs past I decided that I was ready. Jason knew it and told me I should join. I told him to come with em buNot he decided to stay and train. He also said that he was going to look for someone. So I left and joined the team. No now he's here to join the team and be just like u and your father.R we all clear?" The three of them nodded "Ok so then y are we standing here? We should b partying!"

So on this day Jason found who he was looking for, Fox got his brother back, and Falco finally united with his best friend again{Fox is his best friend too I guess}This surely was a hell of a party and a marvolous family reunion!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DeathNinja919 on December 23, 2006, 6:12:45 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919You should try using the actual letters -.-