Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ari's seconed story

it's been three years since ari has seen zim and the gang. why is that?

Chapter 2 - Ari's seconed story

Chapter 2 - Ari's seconed story
Ari stared at the blank, vast, depths of space. It had been 3 years since she had last seen Zim. She had been sent to planet shlook by the tallest to be a slave to the shleeklarz queen. She had rebelled against the tallest 3 years before, because she did not like earth, and wanted to leave. She had left without permission, and the tallest were furiated. Life on shlook was grueling, and painful. Today, she decided to escape. “Why have I been staying here, for 3 years? Why haven’t I escaped yet?” she had been asking herself lately. Many failed attempts had just made her life worse and worse. “Well, no more…” she thought to herself. “No MORE!” she yelled aloud as she pulled out n Irken army knife. She ran towards the two guards, and shoved the knife into their jelly-like chests. They shriveled up, and died. Ari had accidentally cut herself, along with the shleekzars. “Damn. That hurts.” Ari said as she licked the blood off her hand. She looked around. She ran to the closest window, and broke it. Papers, coats, and anything else that was in the room started flying out. “This is my only chance!” she exclaimed to herself. She jumped out of the window, and was sucked into the vast of space. She floated there for days, waiting for someone to find her. Finally, she lost count, and consciousness. She had not eaten or drunken in days. Finally, a ship drove by. It drove right past her. Then it turned around and stopped next to her. When Ari had woken up, she looked around. She was in a two person sized ship and it was Irken, so it should be someone she knew. She eventually recognized it. It was Tak’s ship! She sat up and exclaimed. “TAK!” but, when she looked and the driver, it wasn’t Tak. It was a black haired…HUMAN? Ari coughed. The black haired 14 year old looked at her and smiled. He looked familiar. “Uuuuuuuum… h he, hi, I’m uh-“she began to say, when the boy interrupted her. “Oh, I know you. It’s been about 3 years, huh Ari?” Ari finally recognized him. “OMIGAWSH! Is that you Dib?” Ari exclaimed. “Yep!” Dib smiled. Ari stared at Dib he had changed. ALOT. “Wow Dib, heh…. My have the years passed. You’ve gotten so tall.” She proclaimed. “Yeah, you two. I didn’t even know aliens could get any taller. ^_^” Dib said, giggling to himself. “What are you talking bout, earth stink? Of course I’m- oh, yeah…. Never mind…” Ari said, blushing, rubbing her right arm with her left hand. “I’m so used to saying that to you….” Ari looked at Dib again. ‘Wow, he has gotten to mature…’ Ari thought to herself. “I don’t get it, Dib, what do you mean ‘I didn’t even know aliens could get any taller’?” Ari asked. Dib burst out laughing. “And WHAT is so funny?” Ari asked. Dib leaned over and whispered to her, as if there was a billion people were trying to hear. “Zim is still as tall as last time you saw him, 3 years ago.” Ari sat, paralyzed with a shocked look on her face. They sat there in silence for several minutes. Suddenly Ari burst out laughing. It startled Dib so much that he almost crashed the ship into an asteroids. That’s when Ari stopped laughing. She quickly reached for the controls and started flipping switches. The ship came to a complete stop. Tears covered Ari’s eyes. “Why are you crying, Ari? Are you scared?” Dib asked. “No, it was from laughing sto hard, and I-“Ari tried to explain. But while she was explaining, another spaceship crashed into Ari and Dib’s. “GAH! DIB! I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING OUT HERE ANYWAYS! Is there a reason a Voot just crashed into us?” Ari went off. “Oh, hehe, yeah…. I was just out to…. Uuuuuuuh… destroy your home planet-DON’T HURT ME!” Dib said in fear “oh, you are? Go ahead. Who needs Irk? I like EARTH better than that tyranny of a planet!” Dib looked at Ari in aw. “By the way, who WAS that who hit us?” Ari asked. “GET OUT OF TAK’S SHIP, DIB-MONKEY! Oooooooo WATS dis button deu? NOT GIR, DON’T TOUCH THAT! I- AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! ” Was said over an intercom. “Does that answer your question?” Dib asked. “Zim…” they said inmunecin. Ari hopped out of Tak’s ship. She stood on the top and looked at Zim with a smirk on her face. “It’s been three years, Zimmy-boy! How’s it been, short stuff?” Zim looked at Ari, and gave her a good, long stare. “Eh? What is THIS? Who DARES interrupts Zim’s intergalactic chase?” Zim yelled. “Maybe this will jog your memory?” Ari said as she pulled out an earth picture that was taken of Zim, Ari, GIR, and Ari’s old SIR-bot, GRACE, who had been destroyed by the tallest before Ari was sent to sent to shlook. “EH? What is THAT?” Zim came out of his Voot cruiser and hopped onto Tak’s. He snatched the picture out of Ari’s hand and looked at it for a long time. He looked up at Ari, then the picture, then Ari again, then the picture again, the Ari some more. “IIIII, Zim, concludes that you, my Irken friend, are………… ARI!” He ran over and hugged around her waist. ‘Uuuuum…. Zim? Leggo….” Ari demanded. I got to go zim. Dib is taking me ‘home’” Ari looked over at Dib and winked. Dub sat for a second, confused, but he caught on quickly. “Um…. OH! Oh, yeah! Yeah! ‘Home’, yeah, going to your planet. Yeah! Yeeeeah….” Ari giggled and crawled back into the ship. “See ya Zimmy-boy!” ari yelled as they took off at light speed. “Yes, goodbye… *sigh*” Zim sighed.
3 MONTHS LATER…
Ari was slumped in her seat. She had been stuck in a space ship for 3 months with nothing to do except the stars; witch all looked the same to her. Dib and Ari had run out of things to say about their 3 years that they’d been apart. They ran out of things to talk about well around four weeks before. Suddenly, Dib shrieked with joy. Ari jumped; because it had been pretty much silent other than the CD Dib had played 500 times that month. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?” Ari asked, scared as hell. “We’ve reached it Ari! We’ve reached your planet!” Dib said excitedly. “Irk…” Ari said dryly and annoyed. As they lower the ship closer to the small purple planet, Ari flicked a switch, and the ship stopped. “HEY! Whadya do THAT for?” Dib asked meanly. “Dude, we have to hide this some were. Listen, NOONE can know we’re here. I’d get beaten to a pulp by the irken soldiers if the tallest knew I was here!” Ari said, in a hushed, worried tone. “Well, we’re the hell would we drop this piece of crap?” Dib asked in an angry hushed tone. “Wow! Has your vocabulary been flushed down the toilet or what?” Ari giggled. “Here, let me drive. I’m horrible at giving directions, and I’d get you lost.” Dib and Ari struggled to get into their spots. Once Ari got in the drivers seat, she put it into drive and flew around Irk. Finally, they came to a captured asteroid. It had a small house with a huge Irken symbol on the door. Ari parked the ship behind the house. “Were we?” Dib asked. He walked around with his oxygen helmet on. “You don’t need that helmet. Irk has just as much oxygen as earth, or any other populated planet, for that matter.” Ari smiled. Dib cautiously removed the helmet. “I’m going to ask again. Were we?” Dib asked. “My house. I was isolated from the rest of Irk. We can just say, I live on one of the 25 Irken moons. Pretty neat-o, huh?” ari explained.
MEANWHILE…
“Sir’s, we detect something coming into radar. We believe it’s a voot cruiser.” Explained one of the Irken elite to the almighty tallest. “Hmmmmmmmm, a voot cruiser huh? Do you know who owns it?” asked tallest Red. “No, sir.” Said irken elite. “Well then, BLOW IT UP!” cheered purple. “Yes, yes, blow it u-“red started to say. “Sir, it stopped. It seems to have parked on or 17th moon.” Elite explained. “Wait a minute? 17th moon? Isn’t that were ari lived?” purple asked. Red looked at purple and nodded. “Someone send irken soldiers to infiltrate the phocility.” Red demanded. “YES SIR!” the group of elites chanted.
Meanwhile…. (Again)
“This is a nice place you got here Ari!” Dib commented. “I guess…” Ari shrugged. Suddenly, something crashed into the house. “WHOLEY CRAP!” Ari screamed. “Whoa what’s going on?” Dib asked. Something crashed into the house again. Ari ran over to dib. Ari grabbed Dib’s hands, and looked into his eyes. “We got to get out of here Dib! I can’t be a slave on that planet! Not again!” Ari began to cry. Tears blurred her eyes until she was temporarily blinded. It’s going to be okay, Ari. I won’t let that happen. Not to you.” Dib wrapped Ari into a hug. “Dib, we have to leave now.” Ari said in a hurry. She pushed off of Dib and ran over to something that looked like a school desk. She opened the top. Inside were levers, buttons, and switches. Ari slammed her fist on a big purple button. Suddenly the floor opened up. A one person Voot Cruiser came out from under the floor. “We’re going to have to fit both of us into this. It’s too dangerous to go outside!” Ari explained to dib. As Ari walked towards the cruiser, I machine blast a hole into her wall. A claw reached into the house and grabbed Ari. Ari shrieked in terror. The claw carried her away. “ARI!” Dib screamed. “This can’t be happening! How dare they steal Ari away? I’m going to blow up this stupid, pathetic planet… DID YOU HEAR THAT IRKENS? I’M GOING TO BLOW YOU UP!” Dib screamed aloud. “You’re probably going to need some help…” said a voice. Dib turned around. “What’s up Dib-monkey? They trying to steal Ari from me to?” Zim said. “Zim?” dib asked. “heh heh heh. I had a feeling you had a thing for Ari from the first day you saw her.” Zim proclaimed. “what? No! I was 11! I had no interest in girls! I I DEFANATLY do NOT like Ari!” Dib said with his tounge sticking out. “Uh huh? Really? Anyways, that doesn’t matter right now! We have to save her!” Zim ran over to the voot cruiser that Ari took out. He hopped into the seat and reved the engine. “HEY! What about me?” Dib asked. “what about you?” Zim asked. The voot cruiser flew out of the hole in the wall. Dib walked out the hole and looked around. “how am I going to get to Irk NOW? …….. oh yeah!” Dib said as he saw Tak’s ship, still parked were Ari had left it. Dib ran over and jumped into the driver’s seat. He started the engine, and he flew it down to Irk. As Dib got closer, he saw a cruiser, crashed on the ground. “oh no… I think it might have been Zim.” Dib shuddered. Dib landed the ship next to the crashed one, so he could check it out. When he got out of the ship, he ran to the crashed voot. “HALT!” Dib looked around. All around him was Irken soldiers with laser guns. “it’s a trap!” Dib yelled. Dib, startled, jumped and reached into his pocket. Dib pulled out a small Swiss army knife and pointed it at a group of soldiers. One of them shot at Dib’s hand, and he dropped the knife. Two Irken elite came over and grabbed onto Dib’s arms. He struggled and tried to escape. But one of the soldiers shot a tranqulizer dart at him, and he passed out. (later) when dib woke up, he was in a prison cell. Someone was stoking his hair. He sat up and looked at the other person. “Dib! You’re awake!” Ari cried. She wraped her arms and hugged him. “Ari… wh-where are we?” Dib asked. “it doesn’t madder now Dib. All that madders is that we’re… together…” Ari said as she leaned her face closer to Dib’s. then, they *~kissed~*. Their lips locked. they sat there like that for minutes. Finally, they released each other. They sat in a hugging position for several more minutes. They let go. Ari stood up and walked to the other side of the cell. She sat down, and turned bright red in the face. *CRASH* Dib and Ari ran towards the barred door and looked down the hall. Smoke was everywhere. “what was that?” Dib asked. “it looks like someone blew up one of the hallways.” Ari told Dib. Suddenly, they saw a short, dark figure walk down the hall. “hey, why am I missing all the fun?” asked the short figure. “ZIM!” Ari cried. “Zim? What are you doing here?” Dib asked. “I wanted to save Ari. But you can stay in the cell.” Zim said. “Zim, please, put aside your mean-ness for now. Wait until we get home, back to earth.” Ari said smiling. Zim pulled out a bomb and threw it at the wall. They ran out the exploded wall. Zim had a five man voot cruiser parked behind the building. They all ran over to it and ran in, Zim started the engine. They started to fly away. Once they were out of the atmosphear zim looked at Dib and Ari. “you wanna know the best part?” zim took out a remote control. He pushed a small button. He pointed at Irk. As they flew away, they watched Irk blast into a million pieces.
(many months later)
“hey Dib, this math problem is to hard for me. Could you help?” Ari asked. Dib looked at her homework. “hmmmmmm… 12,45,78,369 x 135790? That’s easy. It’s 16,916,496,726,510.” Dib said as he continued on his homework. “thanx Dib.” Ari leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and kept on writing. “Hey Dib. Is that Zim over there with Cal?” Ari asked as she pointed outside the window. “oh gawd…” Cal ran over and hugged Zim.

*~The End~*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment