Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Underwear

....ngh...reflection on how im feling right now...AND I FEEL LIKE CRAP! XD

Chapter 2 - Underwear

Chapter 2 - Underwear


…whoooo I have so much free time since I'm so sick XD it's a miracle I can type XP

Goki: yup

Me: hey you…what're you doing here?

Goki: I'm ur hallucination!

Me: O__o OH SHYT

Gokie: ^__^

Me…whatever. On with….this tiny lil story of mine…>_<

Goki: can I have some fish?

Me: you'll get stinky…and u'll get a great source of protein!

Goki…-_-“

Me: *grin*





“Damn its cold” raze muttered to no one in particular. He walked around the house and wondered into the backyard. He looked around and spotted a shivering figure in the distance. “Hmmm, wonder who it could be…” he walked over to the figure and bent down. “What're you doing out here?”



“…looking for my toys…”



“Didn't I say to stay inside the house?”



“…”



“Pyre…”



“..Yes bro, you said to stay in the house…”



“Then why did you come out?”



“Because I wanted to get my toys!”



“Sheesh, you're so stubborn, why can't you listen to me? At least once!”



“Because, I'm just me.”



“…you got that right. C'mon, let's get out of the rain” raze stood up and began walking away. “C'mon Pyre!” he turned the door knob and looked over his shoulder noticing that his brother wasn't there. “Ngh…PYRE! C'MON! This isn't funny anymore. I'm being serious! If you keep this up, I'm leaving you outside.” After five minutes of silence, with the exception of the rain falling and hitting his umbrella, raze walked back into the backyard and looked around. He stood there and listened to the rain for a while until he heard sobbing. `What the..?' he looked around and found his little brother still sitting on the muddy ground. He walked over to him and bent down. “Pyre…? Pyre what's wrong?” his face showing no emotion. Pyre shook his head and wiped his tears away. “N-nothing”



“If there's nothing wrong, then why are you still out here, and crying?”



“……b-because….”



“……ok seriously. I'm so close to leaving you out here in the rain for the rest of the night.” That's when raze noticed how swollen his little brother's ankle was. He handed his umbrella to Pyre and took his ankle into his hand. “OOOOOWWWWW! QUIT IT!”



“You hurt yourself.”



“Doi”



“And how come you didn't say anything?”



“Because, then you'd be annoyed and mad at me”



“….well…whatever. How did you hurt yourself?”



“I slipped…”



“...figures…”



Pyre tightened his grip on the umbrella handle and frowned. He didn't bother looking at his brother and kept his eyes to the floor. Suddenly, he felt himself being lifted and looked up with a look of shock plastered on his face. Raze had done something…brotherly for once in his life since their parents died. “bro...What're you doing?” raze sighed and walked over to the house. “What does it look like I'm doing? I'm carrying you since you're unable to walk yourself to the house.” “Oh...” when they finally made it to the door raze had a hard time trying to open the door, since he had his brother in his arms and all. When he managed to open the door, he walked directly towards the bathroom and set pyre on the floor. Raze began removing the wet articles of clothing on pyre until only his boxers were left. When he reached to pull those off pyre shrieked.



“WHAT!?”



“You can't do that!”



“And why the hell not?”



“Cause then you'll see my…”



“Dear lord. You idiot, I've seen it tons of times when you were a baby!”


“…”



“…”



“…”



“…”



-Awkward silence-



“Fine, pyre if you're so sensitive about the thing ALL guys…I hope…have, then take it off yourself.”



“Fine! But you gotta leave and wait `till I get into the tub”



“…” raze walked out of the bathroom.





Me:…iunno…

Goki: that was random…

Me: well…A-DUH!

Goki: you think it could be from your hallucinations?

Me:..probably. Note, I slipped in the rain and busted my ankle and what did my lil bro do? LAUGH AT ME! That lil bast---

Goki: `EY! WATCH THE LANGUAGE!

Me: *glare* ok..me ish gonna go to bed ^_^ probably not gonna go to school XD to sick `_-

Goki:…then how r you on the comp! u should be in bed *shoves me away from comp*

Me: nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikita_inugirl on March 7, 2006, 12:11:04 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYes! Get in that bed! *Shoves you into bed* Now, gotta call the hospital. I need the pokey needle thing with liquid in it, a couple bandaids, those fun shocky things...
Jozie: O.O But, I'm not on the verge of--
Me: No! You get back in that bed! Now, where did I put that thing that straps patients to the bed?
Jozie: O.O AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! *Runs away*
Me: Get back here! You must be healed! Wait! I gotta give you your medicine!

LOL! Probably scared ya. Mwa ha ha ha! ^_^ Naw, I know you are not gonna die. I won't do that. Hee hee... *Hugs to death* Oops... but I might do that...

Ryo-Miyazaki-chan on March 6, 2006, 9:11:31 AM

Ryo-Miyazaki-chan on
Ryo-Miyazaki-chandun go.....You didn't read my side chapter! Also, that was mean of your little brother to laugh! This is funny

Bubblesnap on March 6, 2006, 12:29:23 AM

Bubblesnap on
Bubblesnap*snickers... again) Yes Goki, fishy make kitty boys smelly. Or atleast that's what I keep telling Morga...

Awwwww... Pyre's soooo cute... Raze is a big meanie. *Clips Raze round the head* Be nice or I'll have you renamed Poo-poo-sausage-head.
Raze: *Glare*
Me: Anyway, hope ya get well soon. And I hope I get ill again... I've got tests all week...