Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting Ti

Okays, I know I spelled Yue wrong.XDD

And Im not sure if Ti and La are (c) of ME,or of Nickelodeon.I know!

FISH Ti/La (c) Nickelodeon

PEOPLES Ti/La (c) Zippeh. There.:3

Anyways,The four are wandering through a dense jungle.They happen upon two girls. But,one is a Water Bender,and the Other is a Fire Bender.And they get along! But what about them makes Aang start to think that not all is as they seem...?

Chapter 1 - Meeting Ti

Chapter 1 - Meeting Ti
A humid, dense jungle, with each tree with each leafy branch creating a shadow, each holding a secret of what is beyond it. The four heroes, along with a lemur and bison, travel through this forest. Where they go, they do not know, nor did they know when this dark place would come to an end. All they knew was that this was the only path that led to the Heart of the Fire Nation. And with precious time burning up like the Fire in one's Heart, time was slowly fading away...

"Face it, Aang. We're lost." A boy said.

This was a boy whose name was Sokka. He was of the age of 15, and carried a boomerang which he held dear. It had belonged to his and his sister's father, before he went to war.

"We are not lost. Aang is just.... taking a little deture." a girl said in his defense.

Her name was Katara, Sokka's sister; one of the two to first discover Aang some time ago. Unlike her brother, Katara was a Water Bender; one who can manipulate the water, snow, and with help, clouds, by swaying her hands and arms to create a very usefull weapon. Or a provision, if needed.

"Yeah. A little deture..." the other boy replied.

He was the baldie commonly known as Aang. Aang had a blue arrow tattooed onto his head, and his clothes were that of an Air Bender. The problem is... There are no more Air Benders around, besides Aang. They have all been whiped out, due to a war caused by the Fire Nation a hundred years ago. Normally, Aang would have been long gone by then. But when he left his home with his bison, Appa, a storm came. In trying to protect him and his friend, he had frozen themselves in ice. The reason for Aang's flee is... he was chosen to be the next Avatar, the Master of All Four Elements.

"Well, deture or not, I still want to get through this place." said the second girl.

Toph was a different one. She was young, powerful, and fearless; which comes naturally to an Earth Bender. But did I mention she was blind? She had joined Aang and the others not too long ago.

"How can you tell where we are? You can't see." Sokka said to Toph.

"Duh. I can feel the humidity in the air, and the moss on the ground." Toph replied, an expression on her face that said 'Why do I bother with that idiot?'

A rustle in the bushes suddenly appeared.

"Someone's here." Toph said, pointing in the direction of the sound.

The others followed Toph's gaze, seeing a few leaves moving on a shrubby bush. Sokka got out his father's boomerang.

"Whoever you are, show yourself!" he said, ready for anything.

The rustle continued, until a girl, who seemed to be about a year younger than Katara, walked out of the bush.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully.

"It's just a girl, Sokka." Katara sighed.

"I knew that." He replied, putting away his boomerang.

The girl was eying Aang in particular. Her brown hair, which was mid-length, and tied in a braid; which had two large, aqua beads holding two twists of hair on each side of her face, looking like loops; and her clothes, which appeared to be a unique sort; not one of any of the four Nations, rustled slightly in a breeze. She looked down, and closed her eyes. A small smile appeared on her face, and her eyelids opened part-way.

"It's nice to see you again..." she began, before looking back up at him.

"...Avatar."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment