Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Another Ti?

Okays, I know I spelled Yue wrong.XDD

And Im not sure if Ti and La are (c) of ME,or of Nickelodeon.I know!

FISH Ti/La (c) Nickelodeon

PEOPLES Ti/La (c) Zippeh. There.:3

Anyways,The four are wandering through a dense jungle.They happen upon two girls. But,one is a Water Bender,and the Other is a Fire Bender.And they get along! But what about them makes Aang start to think that not all is as they seem...?

Chapter 2 - Another Ti?

Chapter 2 - Another Ti?
"What?!" Aang asked, shocked.

"How did you know?!" Katara asked, the same tone in her voice.

The girl continued to smile, a calming expression on her face.

"Do not fear. We have met before." she said. The others looked confused.

"Anyway, I'm Ti!" she said, as cheerful as before; trying to change the subject.

"I'm Aang! This is Sokka, Katara, and Toph. This little guy is Momo, and Appa is my flying bison." Aang introduced everyone.

"Nice to meet you all." she said, bowing a bit.

'They do not remember... They will soon enough.' Ti thought.

"Okay, so what is a girl like you doing in a place like this?" Sokka asked, taking a step towards her, giving her an expression that said 'You are looking VEEEERY suspicious.'

"Relax, Sokka. I'm just looking for someone." Ti replied, grinning. She turned to walk away.

"If you see someone who looks like me, let me know." she said, walking away.

"H-Hey, wait!" Sokka said, reaching out as if to stop her. Ti disappeared into the shadows.

"I still have some questions for you!" he called out, yet got no reply.

"Darn it..." he growled.

"I'm a bit confused. What she did she mean by 'We have met before'?" Katara asked.

"Don't look at me. That voice doesn't sound familiar." Toph said.

"It isn't. I have never met that girl before." Aang said, staring at the area where Ti had vanished.

'The name, Ti... It had sounded familiar... But where have I heard it?' Aang thought.

The dark jungle was starting to look even darker as the sun set.

"Looks like night is coming. We better make camp here." Katara said. Katara and Sokka set up camp, while Aang helped Toph move around to get her comfortable. Momo, meanwhile, curled up on Appa's head. That little fluffeh thing. :3

Anyway, the stars, nor the moon, could be seen through the dense woods, yet they could tell night was, indeed, coming. The shadows grew, as the already-faint Light faded. After a few hours of rest, a rustle came. But not from a bush. No, it came from above; from the trees. A shadowy figure lept down from a high branch, landed on their feet only a foot away from Aang's head, which was on the ground due to the fact that he was lying down.

"Avatar..." they said. It belonged to a girl, like Ti's age; like her tone. A rope of Fire was formed just above her hands, like those of a Master Bender, and the Light from the Fire showed her face; the face of Ti. She had a somewhat evil smirk on her face, and a mixed expression in her eyes.

"It's good to see you..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment