Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - La

Okays, I know I spelled Yue wrong.XDD

And Im not sure if Ti and La are (c) of ME,or of Nickelodeon.I know!

FISH Ti/La (c) Nickelodeon

PEOPLES Ti/La (c) Zippeh. There.:3

Anyways,The four are wandering through a dense jungle.They happen upon two girls. But,one is a Water Bender,and the Other is a Fire Bender.And they get along! But what about them makes Aang start to think that not all is as they seem...?

Chapter 3 - La

Chapter 3 - La
"Ti!" Aang exclaimed, jumping to his feet just in time to dodge the rope of Fire being swung.

"Ti, what are you doing?!" Aang asked, continuing to dodge her attacks. Sokka suddenly sat up, being awoken.

"Huh? What's going on..." he asked, drowsy. He did not yet notice the battle going on between the two.

"Please, Ti! Stop!" Aang pleaded. The girl did not stop, yet she did not seem to fight. Her movements in swaying the Fire... It was nothing Aang or anyone has ever seen. It was as if she was testing him somehow, to think in ways he never did before. It was then Sokka realized what was going on, and quickly woke up Katara and Toph.

"Why, Avatar? Didn't you miss me?" she asked, a slightly evil and mischevious smile on her face. It was like she was a psychopath or something. Or something...

"What?! Of course I did! I could have asked you if you needed help to get out of here!" Aang replied. He created a thin, sharp wave of Air to cut through one of her Fire attacks.

"Out of where? This place?" she asked, the look still not leaving her face. She stomped her right foot to the ground, and stuck her left into the air. A blast of Fire shot out, and like a Flying Dragon, it headed right towards the Avatar. It would have severely burned him, had a whip of Water not come in between and extinguished the Fire just in the nick of Time. Yet, the Water had not come from Katara.

"That is enough, La." a very familiar voice said. A figure emerged from the shadows, and revealed themselves to be...

"Ti?!" Aang asked, surprised. Ti stepped towards the girl that looked like her. With the exception of their hair color, hair style, and clothes, the two looked exactly the same.

"I thought I'd find you here. Messing around with the Avatar, were we?" she asked, grinning. La grinned as well, and the Fire vanished. She set both feet to the ground.

"Maybe..." La replied, the grin still set onto her face. Ti walked towards the girl, so she was right next to her. They both looked at Aang.

"Aww, but it doesn't seem the Avatar remembers us at all." La said in a semi-whiney tone, holding one elbow in her hand and tapping her chin with her other hand's pointer finger.

"No, it does not." Ti replied, doing the same. They both stared at Aang, and Aang stared back.

"Aang! Are you okay?" Katara asked, running over. Aang did not reply.

"Okay. I know something just happened. Is the Fire Nation here?" Toph asked.

"Wait a minute... Those names.... 'Ti'... 'La'..." Aang muttered under his breath, softly thinking out loud. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment.

The North Water Tribe... an oasis in the freezing tundra... warmth... two Koy fish.... one black, one white... circling eachother around and around...

"And so this balance has remained, and so shall will remain, for all eternity..." a voice echoed. This was when...

"Ti and La!" Aang exclaimed, his eyes shot open. And for the first time since he met them, he could see a Black Dot on Ti's forehead, and a White Dot on La's.

"It's you..." Aang said, his eyes partially closing, as if relaxed.

"You're the Moon and Ocean spirits..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment