Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Moon and Ocean Spirts

Okays, I know I spelled Yue wrong.XDD

And Im not sure if Ti and La are (c) of ME,or of Nickelodeon.I know!

FISH Ti/La (c) Nickelodeon

PEOPLES Ti/La (c) Zippeh. There.:3

Anyways,The four are wandering through a dense jungle.They happen upon two girls. But,one is a Water Bender,and the Other is a Fire Bender.And they get along! But what about them makes Aang start to think that not all is as they seem...?

Chapter 4 - The Moon and Ocean Spirts

Chapter 4 - The Moon and Ocean Spirts
"The who and the what?" Toph asked, clearly not following.

"The Moon and Ocean spirits... Remember them, Katara? Sokka?" Aang asked, not taking his gaze off of the two girls.

"Of course I do! That stupid Commander Zhao-" Sokka began.

"Attempted to kill one of us. And he did." Ti finished.

"That was how La was able to Fire Bend... From the burn Zhao gave her." Ti explained. They stared at La, and saw that she was right. There was a burn mark on the left side of La's face; it was faint, but still there. La looked down at her feet, and turned her face away from everyone.

"After Zhao gave her that... After he killed her, things went into haywire. The Water was not able to be bent by people like you, Katara." She continued.

"The Moon's gravity could not be used if the Moon was not there. The ocean waters and tides would remain still. Although La was the one who was hurt, it affected everyone. And when the Princess gave back her life.... " Her voice trailed off.

"Yuai misses you, Sokka." La said, speaking for the first time in a short while of silence from her.

"Who?" Toph asked.

"Sokka's girlfriend." Katara teased, poking her brother.

"Hey, she's not my girlfriend! Sort of...okay, so she was." Sokka said, folding his arms.

"But tell me... Why are you not Koi? What are you doing here?" Aang asked.

"We came..." Ti began.

"To warn you..." La finished. The two stepped closer to eachother, until they were almost shoulder to shoulder.

"Warn us? About what?" Toph asked.

"About what the Fire Lord is planning..." Ti said.

"And about why you need to hurry, long before the comet comes." La finished.

"We already know about that. Aang needs to defeat the Fire Lord before the Comet comes at Summer Solstice, so he can't use the Comet's power for his own." Sokka said.

"We know you know." Ti said.

"And we know that there is another danger you have yet to know." La said.

"What danger?" Katara asked, now curious.

Ti and La smiled, again kind of like crazy people or psychopaths. They grabbed eachother's hands, and began to glow. A little dim at first. A strong wind blowed fiercely, and their eyes began to glow brightly; like Aang's when he was in his Avatar state.

"Of the Lunar Eclipse." they said in unison.

"The what?" Sokka yelled over the roaring wind.

"That day is when no Water Bender will be able to use their Water power. You must reach him before that day comes." They said together, their voices echoing over the wind. A few rays of dim Light began to shine through the cracks between the leaves and branches of the trees.

"Our time here is almost up. But we will meet again soon." They said, and closed their eyes. Their Dots on their forehead began to glow, and in a flash of Light, they were gone; the wind had stilled; all was silent.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment