Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Spiderman-hulk?

I apparantly have an over active immagination while I sleep. Come take a trip into my thoughts while I sleep.

Chapter 1 - Spiderman-hulk?

Chapter 1 - Spiderman-hulk?


Monday night October the18th, 2004.



I was a female version of Spiderman/The Hulk and it was my last day on earth because I was going to be turned into a vampire that night (I'm not sure how I knew that). A reporter found out that I was the hulk and was going to take pictures of me transforming or something. I was trying to escape from him so I went to my secret lair. The reporter took pictures of my secret lair and in the pictures you could see the spiders that I kept in the cave. I thought he was going to find out that I was Spiderman too so I stole his camera. He tried breaking into the secret lair through the window. A vision told me to freeze the windows so that they wouldn't break. Then I found out I had ice-breath and went from window to window freezing them but by the time I got to the last window the first had thawed so I kept on having to refreeze the windows. The reporter finally broke through one of the windows and tried attacking me. I decided to run away and go to my friend Bridget's house only her house was a mansion in my dream. When I got there I heard noises from the garage and went to see what was going on. Bridget and Genevieve (another friend) were fighting with a guy and a girl. I found out that the guy was Bridget's boyfriend (she doesn't have on in real life) and the girl was a girl that he was cheating on Bridget with. When the argument ended Genevieve, Bridget and I went to school. The teacher for my third period class was really mad at me because he said that I hadn't shown up for school all month. As a punishment I had to go to detention in the school library and my old computer teacher from grade four was making a sorting system for the books so I helped him with that. When I was done sorting the books I got to go to recess even though high schools don't have recesses. When I went outside everybody was fighting so I started fighting Bridget's now ex-boyfriend. Only I was drugged so I couldn't fight him very well because all my movement was sluggish and my body wouldn't respond to what I told it to do. I lost the fight and we were graded on our fighting abilities like in a videogame. Bridget's ex got 95% awesomeness and I only got 10% awesomeness. Then the bell rang and it was time for fourth. I got a snack to eat during class and it was a big bag of m&m's. I shared them with all my friends only they were covered in blood so Sarah from CSI did a blood test to see if it really was blood but it was only cherry juice. I left school and was attacked by the guys from mad max return to thunderdome. Then I woke up. It was a pretty funny movie.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment