Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - We're stuck.

Wizardmon is reformed in this unknown location...and meets another that looks near identical to him...whom explains they are stuck there. (I dreamt this up, don't take it too seriously. XP)

Chapter 1 - We're stuck.

Chapter 1 - We're stuck.
Multiple dim lights shone, illuminating the area.


Emerald eyes scanned their surroundings...the place seemed endless, as if it was the very universe that seemed to stretch onwards...pitch-black...and glowing star like lights that spread out across the infinate sea of shadow...Unable to stand upon a non-existant floor, he seemed to float soundlessly without any form of gravity to pull him onto some form of ground. "Where am I?" He asked aloud, resting his staff upon his lap. He was not expecting an answer, however.


He heard someone clear their throat before they spoke, a young male by the sound of it. "You are in the Abyss of The Unknown!" They said dramatically, before they gave an 'eh'. "Little too dramatic...Anywho, you're basically in limbo. Your data placed you here because, at the moment, you seem to be missing a purpose to be recreated." They simplified their answer. The floating figure nodded before blinking. "Wait...then who are you?" "Me? Hold on..." There was a click before they boomed. "I am the Almighty Time-Keeper of the Abyss of The Unknown!" They sighed. "You don't know how many times I have to do that..." After a moment, a portal opened up out of nowhere and out slipped a creature, just a inch or two shorter than the figure that was originally sitting in this abyss. However, his entrance was not very swift and smooth as it should've been as he fell out of it rather quickly and hit himself in the head with the staff he was carrying. "Ow...damn it, I need to work on my entry." He murmured.


Both looked quite alike, except for their color differences, the few inches height comparison, eye color and mildly different hair styles. "I'm...Wizardmon." The figure whom introduced himself was a blue skinned, green eyed, pointed eared humanoid with amber colored hair sticking out from underneath a purple slightly tilted wizard hat. His purple cloak moved as he straightened himself to look like he was standing, allowing his yellow jumpsuit and red vest to be seen better. He shifted his staff to his other leather gloved hand while his leather shoes just moved slightly with all of his movement.

"I'm Lucifer, the Wizardmon." The other replied. His skin was peach, much like a human's, though his pointed ears remained. His eyes were honey-colored, his dark grey hair nearly covering his right eye while sticking out in various places underneath his own crimson colored wizard hat. He dusted off his crimson jumpsuit and burnt orange colored vest with his red-orange gloves. His clothing had some form of star or sun upon it, except for his staff, which was topped with a crescent moon. Wizardmon tilted his head as he scanned over the other curiously. "Yes, I know. Kinda creepy to be looking at someone who looks like you. The feeling there is mutual." Lucifer spoke with an uncomfortable feeling, before he 'ahemed'. "How about we change this little area? It's a little too...floaty for me." With a quick movement of the hand, everything had changed to an artifical room, and while Wizardmon landed on his feet, Lucifer fell with a thump. "Ack, you think I'd get used to this by now..."

"You're very..." "Rookie-ish, yeah, I know. I'm not very good at my abilities yet." The warm colored mon explained, rubbing his head as he stood. "Hell, I can't even fly yet...well...I can't fly well." Lucifer murmured, watching as the pure white room changed into an artifical night scenery, the two around a small little fire. The crimson and orange figure sat down, Wizardmon sitting down on the other side. "Since it seems I might be here awhile...what is your story?" The cool colored digital creature inquired, curious. Lucifer looked up at him and looked down into the flames. "I used to have a partner, named Kiara. Beautiful, if a little demented, little girl. Loved me to death...literally. She got into a fight with his girl...evil, evil child, name was Elvira Velventine....Kiara told me to let her handle it, to show she could be strong by herself...turns out that Elvira had packed away a knife...I couldn't even heal her..." he trailed off, and looked away. Wizardmon nodded. "I've shared that feeling of losing someone...except I was the one that died."

"Ah, you sacrificed your life for someone you loved...correct?" Another nod, and Lucifer removed his hat and pulled down the cloak's collar to reveal his mouth. "It must be nice to know they're the ones alive because of your efforts." He looked at the diamond shaped jewel on his hat and sighed. Emerald eyes looked upon him and soon Lucifer felt a gloved hand upon his shoulder. "Don't dwell on the past, especially the death of another. You can remember them...but do not mourn for them. You understand what I am saying?" Wizardmon told the other, who nodded. "Yes...thanks." Lucifer nodded, giving a small grin. "Sorry...I just get a little...sensitive about such things..." "It's alright. I understand."

There was a silence between them before Wizardmon spoke again. "Lucifer...you said you had problems learning your abilities, spells and so on...correct?" "Yes..." Lucifer said hesitantly. The cool colored creature paused for a moment, his emerald eyes looking at the flames, as if searching for something before his gaze returned to the other. "How about I...help you?" "You mean, like, teach me...become an apprentice?" "In a way, yes. You said I had to find a purpose to be recreated into the Digital world, and I found my purpose by helping you. If you wish to learn, that is."

"Hmm..." Lucifer said, thinking, then pulled up the collar of his cloak and returned his hat to it's rightful position. "Alright. I shall accept that offer..." he rose to his feet, and a switch appeared next to him. As soon as he flipped it down, there was a snap and crackle, before it seemed all had faded away quickly.

-------------------------------------------

A portal opened and out came Wizardmon and Lucifer, both landing ungracefully upon the ground with a loud crash. "Ow...damn portals..." Lucifer said, twitching before he pulled himself up to his feet and helping the other up. "Yeah...you seem to have a problem with them." He heard the emerald eyed mon speak. "Alright, time to move." "Where are we going? What can I do?" Lucifer inquired, before all of a sudden he was carrying the cooler colored creature's staff. "Hush and just follow, and you can carry that, there's something you can do." "Aw..." The crimson and orange creature whined, and Wizardmon sweatdropped as he started walking off. "This is going to be a looooong walk."

"Hey, wait for me!" Lucifer exclaimed before running to catch up with the other.

----------------------------------------

Author: As I said, I dreamt this up. o.0 I think it was good...Lucifer's basically what I picture him as...all cool looking, but really clumsy, knows no spells and can't even fly...yep, sitting duck. Poor Wizardmon's gonna have his hands full. ^.^;; But comment and so far on the story...I may add more...I dunno.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

plushiegang4 on August 16, 2007, 6:28:53 AM

plushiegang4 on
plushiegang4ah, nice dreams we have arent they? XD

JustaMetalSonicFan1 on August 16, 2007, 6:37:02 AM

JustaMetalSonicFan1 on
JustaMetalSonicFan1Yes, yes they are some good dreams...Hey, I just got an idea for a new non-Sonic pairing with this story. >D Yay!