Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Of course we're new!

Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!

Chapter 1 - Of course we're new!

Chapter 1 - Of course we're new!


Tirza-Hey everyone who reads this and I don't believe that there are much people, so maybe I should say hey one person who took time to read this, right?

Akeira- She's crazy, right?

Kira- Right, and hopeless.

T- Why are you always so negative?

K- That's just who I am, have a problem with that?

T- No, of course not. We don't own beyblade ore any of its characters.

A- This story is taking place on a boarding school (where the bladebreakers don't go to in the show, but I want them to, so!) and the ages are like this: Kai and Ray-16; Tyson, Max and Hilary-15 and Kenny is almost 15.

T- OK, that's all, let the story rip!

K- That's lame.





Troublemakers



Chapter 1- Of course we're new!



The bladebreakers, Kenny and Hilary where sitting under a tree on the grounds of school. Hilary and Tyson where shouting to each other (for a change), Ray, Max and Kenny where looking at them while Kai was practising his favourite sport: leaning against the tree, arms crossed and eyes closed. With other words, everything was normal…



“Where are you arguing about, by the way?” Ray asked when Tyson and Hilary started a yes/no discussion.



“Euh….” Tyson stopped and thought.



“I don't remember, but I know it was serious!” Hilary said.



Kai shoke his head and saw a black van, dropping of 4 girls in front of the school building. They got there bags from the ground and walked inside, to disappear out of Kai's sight.



“What are you looking at Kai?” Tyson asked.



No answer, as usual.



Tyson hated it when Kai doesn't answer, and used this as excuse to get rid of Hilary, so he got up and left. The last sun touched the ground when the others followed. They went to there rooms, Tyson and Kai (poor him) shared one, Max and Ray an other, and Hilary didn't have a roommate, jet. The boys dormitories where on the first floor, the girls on the second, and the classes where in a separate building from the dormitories.


---Next day, at lunch---



“Hey guys, did you hear it?”



“Hear what Kenny?”



“There are some new girls, they are right there, beyblading! They are quite good actually.”



“Cool!” Tyson said and walked towards the group of people surrounding the girls. He was trying to pass and see something, but at that moment the crowd stepped aside and two blades missed Tyson by nearly nothing. He screamed like a girl (why is it like a girl, and not like a boy, ore like a baby?) and did a step back, but the blades kept on colliding into each other without seeing them. “Coming threw, coming threw” “Get out of the way!” Two girls appeared from behind there crowd and looked at there blades.



“You've weakened, I'm gonna win this easily!” a black haired girl said.



“Not this time!” the other, a dark brown haired said and she screamed “ATACK!!!” The brown blade started to spin even harder and collide against the black one. A bright light filled the lunch room and everyone turned there eyes away. When the light went of, the brown blade was laying move less on the ground, and the black had just been catched by the black haired girl. “Told you sis.” Applause came to the winner, who didn't react.



“That was cool, I'm Tyson!”



“Thyra, and Kate” She said pointing at herself and her sister although she seemed bored.



“Nice to meet you, I'm Max, these are Ray and Kai, you are new right?”



“Of course we are, otherwise you would recognise me as the person who kicked you're butt, isn't that so?!?!”



“Euh…”



“The bladebreakers!!!!!!!” A blonde girl came from behind the bunch of people surrounding them and nearly climb over there heads to get to them as fast as possible.



“Bladebreakers!!!!” She drooled the whole ground under staring at them.



They did a step back and looked at the lunatic. Behind her appeared another girl, this one had light brown hair and was looking at the ground.



“And these are Lara and the drooling one is Marissa.” Thyra, the black haired girl completed the introduction.



“That is very interesting miss Thyra Evan, but actually it's against the rules to beyblade in the buildings.” An adult voice said from behind the girls, it was the school principal “So please, mind to play outside next time. This time it was a warning, next time I won't be so nice. Same to you miss Kate. ”



Thyra made an angel face, and looked at the principal, totally innocent “I'm very sorry Mr. Nimaro, but please don't blame my sister, se didn't know either…”



“I forgive it this time, but don't let it happen again! Read the rules, I'm sure this was in there…” and he left.



“Yeah, like if anybody reads that, poor trees who where wasted to make that paper…” Thyra whispered when he left, and then turned back to the bladebreakers.



“So, you beyblade too huh?” she asked.



First they where surprised by the question, then Tyson's pride came up:



“Yes we do!!!! We are the bladebreakers for god sake, the world champions!”



Marissa was still lying on the ground, drooling everything under while trying to get to them, but Lara was standing on her jeans, so she couldn't get closer. Lara herself was looking at the arrogant jerk with a disgusted expression, so where Thyra and Kate.



“You're really full of yourself aren't you?” Thyra asked.



Tyson didn't answer, but he's face showed the answer: yes!



“Whow! You really are!” She laughed. When the laughing passed, she turned to her sister and said “He's so perfect!!! Just think, I suggest first we do a …”



“…Mariah?” Her sister ended questioning. They both smiled and they left, Tyson was totally confused, so was everyone surrounding them, but Lara and Marissa run after the sisters very exited “Are we doing a Mariah??? COOL!!!! To Tyson? Even better!!!!! Are you going to need help???” Marissa danced around the other 3 and so they disappeared.



“They are really weird, did you notice?”

”Yes Max, we noticed…”





A-Short chapter, it's just to begin with. I really want to do this story!! It's gonna be fun!!! For us at least =P

K- Warning to Tyson fans: You're at the wrong address, we don't like Tyson at all, and he will be the victim of some of the Troublemakers' pranks!

T- Let's go and write chapter 2 right now! I wanna see Tyson's reaction to the Mariah!!!
K- OK OK, slow down!




















Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowLove101 on October 14, 2005, 9:11:46 AM

ShadowLove101 on
ShadowLove101I hate Tyson anyway. This stury sounds good!

Green_Metalic_Devil on April 7, 2005, 7:15:27 PM

Green_Metalic_Devil on
Green_Metalic_DevilOkey. Great story. And Marissa is crazy if she likes Tyson.

heartless-sinner on March 20, 2005, 4:57:15 AM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerhehe you can throw Tyson in a ditch for all i care...just pwease dont hurt Kai. he WILL be my husband one of these days. :P great story. i cannot wait for the evil pranks.

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on March 19, 2005, 7:16:28 PM

Sapphire_Angels_Devil on
Sapphire_Angels_DevilFun! ^-^
Hope to see the next chapter up soon, but I am a little surprised that Kira, Akeira and Tirza are not in this one. If they did not change name to be in this story. Still good BYE! ^-^
~Saph~ Go and kick Tyson's butt well from me, lol. But don't touch it, it is pure toxic. O.o