Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Trip back to Kaede's

During a battle Inuyasha protects Kagome from a poisoned arrow. Now to save his life Kagome and the others must get help from... WHO?!

Chapter 2 - Trip back to Kaede's

Chapter 2 - Trip back to Kaede's
Chapter 2. Trip back to Kaede's
 
Kilala,Sango, Kagome and the sleeping Inuyasha soared through the air while, Shippoand Miroku followed on Kagome's bike on the ground.
 
Kagomeheld Inuyasha tightly so that he wouldn't fall. She looked down at his face andfound it starting to sweat and his breathing begin to sound shallow.
 
"Sango,he's getting worse!" Kagome said worry filling her voice. "We have tohurry!"
 
Sangolooked back at Kagome and Inuyasha. 'She's right!' Sango thought facingforward again. "Kilala, we must hurry!"
 
"MIROKU!"Kagome shouted.
 
"YES,WHAT IS IT, KAGOME?" Miroku shouted back.
 
"INUYASHA'SGETTING WORSE! WE HAVE TO HURRY!!" Kagome yelled.
 
"HOWDO I MAKE YOUR BIKE GO FASTER?" Miroku asked.
 
"STANDWHILE PEDDLEING!" Kagome answered.
 
"RIGHT!YOU LADIES HURRY ON A HEAD SHIPPO AND I WILL CATCH UP!"
 
Kagomenodded and she wasn't sure if Miroku saw but she felt Kilala speed up. Belowthem the forest speed past in a blur of green. She saw village after villageappear and disappear as Kilala ran in the air past them.
 
Inuyasha'scondition slowly worsened as the made their way to Kaede's. His skin began toget cold and clammy but his cheeks began to redden from his fever.
 
"THEREIT IS!" Sango exclaimed pointing to a village below them.
 
"Thankgoodness!" Kagome sighed with relief.
 
"Kilala,let's land and get Inuyasha to Kaede quickly!" Sango ordered.
 
Thecat demon roared and sped towards the ground. She slowed as she neared theground and Kaede's hut. Kilala landed gracefully outside of Kaede's hut when anold woman in the garb of a priestess stepped out.
 
"Kagome,Sango, what brings ye back so soon?" The woman asked.
 
"Kaede,it's Inuyasha, he's been poisoned." Kagome answered as Sango slid fromKilala's back.
 
"Gethim inside, dear child, ye must hurry!" Kaede said walking back into thehut.
 
Sangotook hold of Inuyasha so Kagome could get off of Kilala. Kagome slid down andran to the other side of Kilala and helped Sango get Inuyasha off of Kilala andcarry him inside. Sango carried him by the legs and Kagome carried him fromunder his arms. After everyone was inside of the hut Kilala shrunk to her smalllittle cat form and followed after them.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inuyashas_wife_to_be on June 16, 2005, 12:59:47 PM

Inuyashas_wife_to_be on
Inuyashas_wife_to_beKaede! im counting on u! SAVE MY BABY!