Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kaede's Findings

During a battle Inuyasha protects Kagome from a poisoned arrow. Now to save his life Kagome and the others must get help from... WHO?!

Chapter 3 - Kaede's Findings

Chapter 3 - Kaede's Findings
Chapter 3. Kaede's Findings
 
Kagomeand Sango carried Inuyasha into the hut and laid him down on the wooden floors.Kaede covered his body with a dark blue comforter and put a rectangular pillowunder his head. Inuyasha's breathing started sounding better but soon itworsened to its almost wheezing state.
 
"Whatcould have poisoned Inuyasha this badly?" Kaede asked looking to Kagomethen Sango for answers.
 
"This,Lady Kaede." Sango answered pulling out the arrow tip from her belt."This arrow is what poisoned Inuyasha."
 
"I'llgo get some water!" Kagome said grabbing a wooden bucket and running outof the hut slipping her shoes on as she ran.
 
"Wherebe it he was shot?" Kaede asked.
 
"Hisright shoulder," Sango answered. "I took out the arrow and Kagomebound his wound."
 
"GRANNYKAEDE!" A young voice shouted as the curtain that acted as a door openedas Shippo leapt inside and towards Sango and Kaede.
 
"Sango,Lady Kaede," Miroku said humbly as he walked in after Shippo.
 
"Huh,that's odd, I didn't hear Kagome scream," Sango said playfully towards theperverted monk.
 
"Sango,now is not the time for things like that," Miroku said kneeling next toher with a smile on his face.
 
"How'she doing?" Shippo asked.
 
"Ido not know yet, Shippo, I have yet to examine the poison, Sango gave it to me shortlybefore you two entered," Kaede answered.
 
"Oh,I heard what Kagome was saying to Miroku and I wanted to ask how he'd gottenworse," Shippo said.
 
"Well,Shippo, Inuyasha started to get a fever then his skin got cold and hisbreathing to the state it's in now," Kagome answered entering the hut withthe bucket of water.
 
Shippowalked closer to Inuyasha and put his ear to Inuyasha's chest. 'His breathingsound awful!"
 
Kaedeheld up the arrow tip that Sango had given to her earlier. It had a red andblue hue to it. 'The red must be from Inuyasha's blood, but this blue... Iknow that I have seen it before!'
 
(Flashback)
"Kaede,"a tall beautiful priestess said looking down at a much younger Kaede. Thepriestess held in her hand a glass bottle with some blue liquid in it.
 
"Whatis it, big sister?" Kaede asked.
 
"Thispoison is very dangerous for Humans and Demons, no matter how strong theyare."
 
"Whatis the poison called, Kikyo?"
 
"Thepoison is called..."
(EndFlashback)
 
"Yougen!"Kaede exclaimed.
 
"Yougen?"the others repeated questioningly.
 
"Mysister, Kikyo, told me of this poison along time ago, before we metInuyasha." Kaede explained. "It is a poison that is just as dangerousto Humans as it is to Demons."
 
"AndInuyasha is Half and Half!" Kagome said tears in her eyes. She looked downat Inuyasha and saw him starting to wake up.
 
"Kagome...Don't cry," Inuyasha raspy and weak voice comforted as he opened his emptylooking golden eyes. "Kaede, is there a cure?"
 
"Aye,"Kaede answered.
 
"Whatis it?" Kagome asked earnestly.
 
"Humanand Demon blood from someone close to the person another related." Kaedesaid. "It also must be mixed with the poisoned blood, some herbs andboiled in some clear water."
 
"Well,I'll give him my blood, but the only living relative that Inuyasha hasis..." Kagome trailed off.
 
"Sesshomaru,"everyone else finished.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment