Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kagome Takes Charge

During a battle Inuyasha protects Kagome from a poisoned arrow. Now to save his life Kagome and the others must get help from... WHO?!

Chapter 4 - Kagome Takes Charge

Chapter 4 - Kagome Takes Charge
Chapter 4. Kagome Takes Charge.
 
"Howare we supposed to get blood from Sesshomaru?" Shippo asked.
 
"Ihave an idea," Inuyasha said weakly.
 
"Youcan't fight him in your condition!" Kagome scolded.
 
"That'snot what I was going to say, Kagome," Inuyasha smiled softly. "I'lloffer him Tetsusaiga."
 
Beforeanyone could say anything to protest Inuyasha lost consciousness.
 
Sighing,Kagome spoke up, "We don't have any other choice."
 
"Theonly question now is, how to ye expect to find Sesshomaru?" Kaede asked.
 
"Goodquestion,"
 
"Thewestern...lands," Inuyasha said in his sleep as if he could still hearthem.
 
"That'sright!" Miroku said smacking his right fist into his left palm."Sesshomaru is lord there!"
 
"Let'sget going!" Kagome said.
 
"Whatabout Inuyasha?" Shippo asked looking at the sick half demon.
 
"He'llhave to stay here," Kagome answered. "He's in no condition totravel."
 
Everyonenodded and got to their feet. Kagome ran outside and to her bike. She dugaround in her bag and pulled out a red sleeping bag. She ran back insidekicking off her shoes as she walked up to Inuyasha. She unrolled the sleepingbag and unzipped it.
 
"Miroku,help me get Inuyasha into the bag, please," Kagome asked.
 
Mirokunodded and did as she asked. They threw off the blanket that once coveredInuyasha's body and picked him up and laid him in the sleeping bag. Kagomezipped the bag up and lifted Inuyasha's head to reposition the pillow under hishead.
 
"ThanksMiroku," Kagome smiled. "Kaede, this will help keep him warm, pleasetake care of him."
 
'Maybeone of us should stay behind to help,' Sango thought. "Kagome, do you think that one of usshould stay behind to help take care of him?"
 
"I'llstay!" Shippo volunteered. "I'm really scared of Sesshomaru."
 
"OkayShippo, then this changes things," Kagome said. "Sango, do you thinkKilala can handle all three of us plus my bag?"
 
Sangonodded and she and Miroku walked out of the hut. Kagome walked over toInuyasha's side knelt down, kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear,"Be strong Inuyasha, and I'll be back soon, I promise."
 
Inuyasha'sear twitched from the warmth and softness of Kagome's voice. She stood upstraight and walked out of the hut, slipping her shoes back on as she left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment