Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Journey to the Western Lands

During a battle Inuyasha protects Kagome from a poisoned arrow. Now to save his life Kagome and the others must get help from... WHO?!

Chapter 5 - Journey to the Western Lands

Chapter 5 - Journey to the Western Lands
Chapter 5. Journey to the WesternLands
 
Sangowas followed out of Kaede's hut by Miroku and her cat demon, Kilala. She turnedto the cat and said, "Kilala, do you think you can carry Miroku, Kagome,Kagome's bag and I?"
 
Kilalalooked up at her master and became surrounded by fire changing her back intoher larger able to fly form.
 
"I'lltake that as a yes," Miroku smiled.
 
"Me,too," Sango said.
 
Backinside just as Kagome was about to leave she turned around and spoke,"Kaede, do you have any spare bandages for Inuyasha's wound?"
 
"Aye,I do, now make haste! Ye must hurry to find Sesshomaru!" Kaede answered.
 
Kagomenodded and left the hut where she was met by Sango, Miroku and Kilala.
 
"Let'sgo!" Kagome said grabbing her backpack from off of her bike. Miroku got onKilala first, after being persuaded by Sango and Kagome, Kagome got on nextwith her backpack on her back and Sango was the last one on.
 
"Kilala,to the western lands!" Miroku ordered as Kilala took off into the sky.
 
Theysoared through the sky through the night and into the next. They only stoppedwhen Kilala needed a rest. Luckily for them Kilala understood the urgency ofthe quest and endured. They had been flying for about 3 days when they found alarge castle.
 
"Look!That must be Sesshomaru's!" Kagome said.
 
"Kilala,let's look for a place to land!" Miroku said.
 
Kilalaroared and flew towards the ground.
 
Meanwhileback at Kaede's hut. Inuyasha's fever had yet to break and his breathing wasgetting harder to hear and to see.
 
"Ka-go-me,"Inuyasha cried out from his fever-induced dreams. "Don't leave me,please!"
 
Kaedeplaced a cold cloth over Inuyasha's forehead while Shippo patted off the sweatfrom his face and neck with a clean cloth. Periodically Kaede changed andcleaned Inuyasha's wound.
 
"GrannyKaede, you said that we needed some herbs for the antidote and some ofInuyasha's blood, right?" Shippo asked.
 
"Aye,Shippo, that's right, The herbs are near by and we will gather them soonenough, but they need to be fresh in order for the antidote to work, yesee."
 
Shipponodded.
 
Atthis time Sango, Kilala, Kagome and Miroku had landed and Kilala had changed intoher little form and leapt onto Kagome's shoulder seeing how Sango was carryingher boomerang one handed it would have been awkward with Kilala there.
 
Inthe front yard of the castle there stood a tall man with long silver hair,narrow gold eyes and pointed ears. He dressed royally, in a white, red and blueKimono with black shoes, black armor and a white tail wrapped around his rightshoulder. He also only had his right arm.
 
"That'sSesshomaru!" Kagome said quietly.
 
"Sowho's going to ask him about helping Inuyasha?" Miroku asked.
 
"I'llask," Kagome volunteered. "We need to hurry. Don't worry, I'll beback soon!" Kagome smiled to try and reassure them. She walked out of thebushes and was greeted by the ice cold stare of Sesshomaru.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment