Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Asking Help from a Demon Lord

During a battle Inuyasha protects Kagome from a poisoned arrow. Now to save his life Kagome and the others must get help from... WHO?!

Chapter 6 - Asking Help from a Demon Lord

Chapter 6 - Asking Help from a Demon Lord
Chapter 6. Asking help from a DemonLord.
 
Kagomefroze in place as Sesshomaru turned to face her. 'Oh my gosh, he's lookingat me, what do I do? What do I say? RELAX KAGOME! You're here to ask him tohelp Inuyasha!'
 
"Whatdo you want, human?" Sesshomaru asked in his arrogant tone.
 
"LordSesshomaru," Kagome said. "I know you must remember me, but I don'tthink you know my name. My name is Kagome."
 
"Yes,I remember you, you're that human my little brother is always hanging aroundwith. What do you want and give me one good reason not to kill you right now,Kagome."
 
Kagomeswallowed hard, "I have come here to ask your help, your brother has beenpoisoned,"
 
"Whatdoes this have to do with me?"
 
"Please,let me finish. Inuyasha was poisoned with a poison called Yougen, have youheard of it?"
 
"Yougen?Who could have possibility poisoned my brother with that?"
 
"Ademon, that was posing as an archer, shot the arrow at me and Inuyashaprotected me. He was shot in the right shoulder almost 4 days ago. For theantidote we need a little bit of your blood."
 
"Andyou came to get it?"
 
"No!I came to ask if you would come to the village near the bone eaters well tohelp him."
 
"Iwill follow you, but, I will decide on weather or not it was really worth mytime! If it was not, I will kill you."
 
Kagomenodded and walked towards him tears glistened in her eyes, "Please followme." She walked towards the bushes where Sesshomaru heard the sound of acat demon growling. Sesshomaru followed Kagome.
 
"Jaken,"Sesshomaru said noticing the little imp following him.
 
"Yes,my lord?" Jaken asked.
 
"Stayhere and watch over Rin, I will be back in a few days," Sesshomaruanswered following Kagome once again.
 
"Iunderstand, lord Sesshomaru," Jaken said walking back to the castle.
 
Sesshomaruwalked into the clearing where Sango, Miroku, Kagome and Kilala where waiting.
 
"Let'sgo, Kilala!" Sango commanded and the cat demon took off into the sky.
 
Sesshomaru stood on the ground as a cloud materialize beneathhim and he too was air born.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

1_lover_of_the_fluff on July 20, 2006, 3:00:00 AM

1_lover_of_the_fluff on
1_lover_of_the_fluffcool!

Kiaya on June 6, 2006, 2:32:36 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayakeep writing plz, this is really good!!!! *favs*

bigguy on April 24, 2006, 12:46:41 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story can't wait for the next chapters

His-Shard-Detector on December 26, 2005, 12:56:04 PM

His-Shard-Detector on
His-Shard-DetectorYes I agree with the rest..keep it going...it's amazing! *crys of joy*

KYOSCHIC on July 3, 2005, 3:05:57 PM

KYOSCHIC on
KYOSCHICLOVE IT!!!!! FAVS!!!!!!

redrose2004 on November 1, 2004, 9:54:00 AM

redrose2004 on
redrose2004This story is tite! PLEASE WRITE MORE RIGHT AWAY!

Schmeltzy on October 31, 2004, 12:10:48 PM

Schmeltzy on
SchmeltzyReally good story, keep it going

Sesshys_girl_5579 on October 23, 2004, 12:54:12 PM

Sesshys_girl_5579 on
Sesshys_girl_5579I love it! Keep writting!