Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Help Me

Hiei shows up at Yusuke's apartment badly injured. Now Yusuke need to keep the fire demon alive.

Chapter 1 - Help Me

Chapter 1 - Help Me
K.C: This is a fic thathas been running through my head since I drew it as a Fan Manga/Comic.
 
HIEI IS OOC(Out ofCharacter) JUST LIKE HE IS IN MY OTHER STORY “I’ve Found You!” IF YOU DON’TLIKE DON’T READ!
 
Disclaimer: I DON’T OWN YUYU HAKUSHO!
 
Chapter 1. Help me...
 
Blood. It was allaround him. He could smell it in the air and almost taste it, it was so thickaround him. Limping badly he made his way towards an apartment complex. As hewent he left a trail of the life giving liquid as it dripped from a long woundacross his abdomen. On his way up the stairs he fell causing even more pain tosurge through his body. After what seemed to be an eternity he made it to hisdestination, the Urameshi apartment. He rang the doorbell and knocked, butthere was no answer. He persisted. Finally he heard footsteps coming towardsthe door.
 
'Thank Koenma,' he thought. The door opened and there stood anangry 15 year old boy with short black hair and brown eyes.
 
"WHAT DO YOU...want?" He quieted his voice dramatically on the last word."Hiei?"
 
Lightning flashed andthunder boomed as the rain started to fall. There outside of Yusuke's apartmentstood, Hiei, the fire demon. From what Yusuke could see, he was hurt prettybadly, but it was dark out and the only light was the street lamps and thelighting.
 
"Yusuke,"Hiei said weakly. "Help... me..."
 
With those words,Hiei passed out from blood loss and from the pain. Yusuke caught him, bloodstaining his blue PJ's.
 
"HIEI! Oh mygosh! Just hang on!" Yusuke said dragging Hiei into the apartment. Yusukesaw the trail of blood being left behind. Sensing the urgency he ran to hisroom, turned on the light and placing Hiei on his bed. He ran to his SpiritWorld TV communicator and waited for it to turn on.
 
"KOENMA!!"Yusuke shouted at the TV. "BOTAN!! ANYONE, PLEASE ANSWER!!"
 
In spirit world thereawoke a very crabby Koenma as he stormed over to the screen that would answerYusuke's call.
 
"WHAT DO YOUWANT, YUSUKE!?" Koenma shouted.
 
"Thank goodness,someone answered," Yusuke said his voice filled with relief. "Koenma,I need help!"
 
Koenma was slightlystartled by Yusuke's tone of voice when he spoke. "What is it,Yusuke?"
 
"It's Hiei. Hejust showed up a little bit ago and he's hurt really bad!"
 
"How bad is'really bad'?"
 
"Here let meshow you." Yusuke walked behind the TV, lifted it and walked closer toHiei, so Koenma could see Hiei. There was a long cut across his abdomen, hisright leg was twisted in the wrong way that indicated that his leg was broken,his left arm also twisted but it was near his shoulder and it was swollenbadly. There was also blood trickling down the middle of his face from a headwound.
 
"WHATHAPPENED?!" Koenma shouted as Yusuke walked back into view.
 
"I don't know,he just showed up and passed out and then I put him in my bed and called you immediately!"
 
"I'll contactGenkai, you need to care for his wounds as best you can until she or I getthere!"
 
"Right! AndKoenma, please hurry!"
 
Koenma nodded and the linkwas closed. Yusuke shut the silver suitcase that the TV was in and ran to firstaid kit. He found it and realized that there wasn't anything he could us for asplint for Hiei's broken leg and arm. He ran to the kitchen and took one of thespare chars and broke off all four of the legs. The make shift splints andfirst aid kit in his arms he ran back to his room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YukinaObbsessionist on June 19, 2005, 10:51:36 AM

YukinaObbsessionist on
YukinaObbsessionist*little heartz* I LUV IT!!!!!!!! O_O DA YUSUKE AND DA PSYCHO MIDGET OF ADORABLENEZZ!!!!!!! ^_^ Yusuke is my sexzy baby, but Hiei not bad at all. ^_^ O_O Back to da point *story and author to favez* You rox my sox I luv it plez make more storiez!!!!!!! *tacklez/hugglez* ~~~~~~~LUVZ~~~~~~~~~~~~