Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A little help from his friends

Hiei shows up at Yusuke's apartment badly injured. Now Yusuke need to keep the fire demon alive.

Chapter 2 - A little help from his friends

Chapter 2 - A little help from his friends
Chapter 2. A little help from his friends.
 
Yusuke made his way tohis bed and set the items he had brought with him down. He opened the first aidkit and got out the bandages. Then he picked up two of the four chair legs andset one on the inside of Hiei's right leg the other on the outside. Then verygently yet tightly he began to wrap the broken leg. Hiei breathed in sharply asYusuke wrapped it.
 
'Just hold on,Hiei!' Yusuke thought finishing theleg. He then did the same thing to Hiei's left arm. Tears started forming atHiei's eyes from the pain.
 
Meanwhile in SpiritWorld, Koenma opened a telepathic link to Genkai on earth.
 
"Genkai,Genkai, It's me Koenma, can you hear me?" Koenma said.
 
An old woman withstrong brown eyes heard the message and spoke back to Koenma, "Yes,Koenma, I can hear you, what's the matter?"
 
"It'sHiei."
 
"Whatabout him?"
 
"He's atYusuke's apartment and he's hurt badly."
 
"Howbadly?"
 
"His leftarm and right leg are broken, he has a minor head wound and a long cut across hisabdomen. Yusuke is doing what he can to help Hiei but he needs help, I'm goingthere to see what I can do and I was wondering if you could hurry to Yusuke'sto help out too."
 
"I'll bethere as fast as I can!" Withthat the conversation between Genkai and Koenma ended.
 
Genkai ran out of hertemple and off of the grounds towards the city. For a person in their prime itwould have taken 15 to 20 minutes to get there, but Genkai, though she was old,she had a serious adrenaline rush and she was in the city limits within 5minutes. She continued running  towardsYusuke's apartment complex and on the way there she saw a trail of blood. Shestopped for a moment to look at it, it had been slightly cleaned up by the thunderstorm that had come and gone rather quickly but there were still traces of thered liquid on the sidewalk. She looked a head and found that the blood led tothe stairs at Yusuke's apartment building.
 
'Hiei,' She thought taking of into a run once again. Shemade her way up the stairs and found, so she thought, the end of the trail ofblood at Yusuke's door. She didn't even bother ringing the door bell orknocking on the door, because Yusuke had never closed it from when he draggedHiei in from the rain.
 
"YUSUKE!!"Genkai shouted.
 
"GENKAI?" Yusukeasked with a tone of relief.
 
"WHERE AREYOU?"
 
"IN MYROOM!"
 
Genkai looked downand saw more blood on the floor. She ran towards Yusuke's room and ran inside,where she found Hiei lying in Yusuke's bed and Yusuke in his once bluepajama's.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

devil_in_disguise on May 2, 2006, 4:49:01 PM

devil_in_disguise on
devil_in_disguiseWhy won't you add more? *wails*