Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wonderful Journey

(Song Fic one shot) Kagome and Inuyasha are the last act at Kagome's school's Talent Show, and they have something that they will remember for a long time. (Kag/Inu)

Chapter 1 - Wonderful Journey

Chapter 1 - Wonderful Journey
K.C: This is a one shot Kagome/Inuyasha Song fic.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or the song “At theBegining.” By Donna Lewis and Richard Marx
NOTE: The different parts of singing are asfollows,
“When Kagome sings.”
 “WhenInuyasha sings.”
“When both of them sing.”
===============
ON WITH THE FIC!
===============
“Last but not least we have a very special song for youall!” The principal said. “A vocal duet, by our very own Kagome, and a friendof hers named Inuyasha!”
 
The auditorium roared with cheers and applause.
 
“Come on, Inuyasha!” A dark haired girl in a greensleeveless dress said. “I’ll say your FAVORITE three letter word!!”
 
“Okay!” Inuyasha said walking towards the girl, “Let’s goKagome.” He was dressed in a red tank top, black baggy pants, shoes, and redhat with black and white designs on it.
 
“Right!” Kagome smiled. The two of them walk out onto thestage hand in hand.
 
Once again the auditorium sounded with cheers andapplause. Kagome picked up a microphone and said, “Good evening, the song themy friend and I will be singing is called, ‘At the Beginning,’ we hope that youenjoy this song as much as we do!”
 
Applause filled the auditorium once again as the sound ofa piano filled the air.
 
Kagome waited for her part and she began to sing, “Wewere strangers starting out on a journey. Never dreaming what we’d have to gothrough. Now here we are and I’m suddenly standing at the beginning with you.”
 
Inuyasha closed his golden eyes and began to sing, “Noone told me I was going to find you, unexpected what you did to my heart. WhenI lost hope you were there to remind me…”
 
“This is the start!” Kagome and Inuyasha’svoices melted together like the chords on a guitar. “And life is road andI want to keep going, love is a river I want to keep flowing, life is a roadnow and forever wonderful journey. I’ll be there when the world stops turning,I’ll be there when the storm through, in the end I want to be standing at thebeginning with you.”
 
“We were strangers on a crazy adventure.”
 
“Never dreaming how our dreams would come true.”
 
“Now here we stand, unafraid of the future at thebeginning with you.  And life is roadand I want to keep going, love is a river I want to keep flowing, life is aroad now and forever, wonderful journey. I’ll be there when the world stopsturning, I’ll be there when the storm through, in the end I want to be standingat the beginning with you. I knew there was somebody somewhere. Have me love inthe dark, now I know the dream will live on, I’ve be waiting so long, nothinggoing to tare us apart. And life is road and I want to keep going, love is ariver I want to keep flowing, life is a road now and forever wonderful journey.I’ll be there when the world stops turning, I’ll be there when the stormthrough, in the end I want to be standing at the beginning with you. Life is aroad and I want to keep going, love is a river and I wanna keep going on!”
 
“Starting out on a journey.”
 
And life is road and I want to keep going, love isa river I want to keep flowing, in the end I want to be standing at thebeginning with you.”
 
The music faded out and the auditorium eruppted in cheers,applaues, wistling and shouts of an encore. Kagome and Inuyasha looked at eachother smiled and bowed they turned and walked off stage.
 
END
 
What do you think? Do tell and please NO FLAMES!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

siesie137 on February 3, 2007, 8:51:12 AM

siesie137 on
siesie137cool. very cool. .','.  just kidding.  I LOVE IT!

Inu_lover1644 on June 15, 2006, 5:21:26 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644omg! plz continue! I know that song! hey here's the link for the video!  http://www.zippyvideos.com/7329053933231996/inuyasha_and_kagome-at_the_beginning/  just copy and paste! this is good keep goin'!

Kiaya on June 6, 2006, 12:15:02 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayathats awesome!!!!!!

His-Shard-Detector on December 31, 2005, 3:19:59 AM

His-Shard-Detector on
His-Shard-DetectorVery nice story! ^_^

x_art_lovin_chick_x on August 10, 2005, 5:47:36 PM

x_art_lovin_chick_x on
x_art_lovin_chick_xwow i loved it that would be awsome if that was an episode i would love to see that or at least hear them singing n e wayz awsome job

Koolkat6968 on May 2, 2005, 2:45:41 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968me 2.please check out my inuyasha stories one day please?

Sesshys_girl_5579 on October 22, 2004, 2:40:24 PM

Sesshys_girl_5579 on
Sesshys_girl_5579I like it!