Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Feelings?

(Cy/Rae) Raven, the only titan that can't afford to feel anything.... or can she?

Chapter 1 - Feelings?

Chapter 1 - Feelings?
K.C. Whitestar here! Hey everyone! This is my first TeenTitans Fic. This isn’t gonna be the best fic of Teen Titans that some ofyou have read or written =^_^=
 
‘Thoughts’
“Speech.”
(oos)
 
Note: this is a Raven/Cyborg fic, those two are myfavorite characters on the show the others are good but those two are myfavorite. ^_^
 
Disclaimer: I DON’T OWN TEEN TITANS!!
 
A teenager with jawbone length dark lavender hair and darkeyes sat on the roof of the Titan Tower. Her knees close to her chest, and herarms wrapped around her legs. Her blue cloak flowed in the wind. She turned hergaze towards the night sky, the stars glistened in the darkness and the halfmoon shone over the city.
 
A cold wind blew that night. The teen stood and walkedinside of the Titan Tower. She was greeted by the warmth of the building andthe sounds of water running and video games being played.
 
“Hello, Raven,” A red head, green eyed teen smiled as shecontinued washing the dishes. She was dressed in her usual purple tight short,sleeveless shirt with a silver collar, and her matching purple short skirtalong with the matching thigh boots.
 
“Hello, Starfire,” Raven said in her normal even tone.Raven’s eyes scanned the room, she saw a green skinned teen playing the videogame with a dark haired teen.
 
“Oh, no you don’t, Beast Boy!” the dark haired oneexclaimed.
 
“Wanna bet, bird boy!” Beast Boy exclaimed.
 
“Starfire, where's Cyborg?” Raven asked.
 
“I believe, that he is in the garage working on he 'baby,'Raven, but why do you ask?” Starfire answered.
 
“I’m used to seeing him play the video games with BeastBoy, that’s all,” Raven answered walking off. "I'm going to go check onhim, then I'm going to go to bed."
 
"Good night, friend Raven," Starfire smiled.
 
"Night!" Beast-boy and Robin shouted as theycontinued playing.
 
"Good night," Raven said walking off towards thegarage.
 
"Aw, come on!" She heard a male voice say infrustration. She laughed lightly and smiled.
 
"WOAH! Who's there?" The male voice asked.
 
"Chill, Cyborg, it's me, Raven," Raven saidwalking forward so he could see her.
 
"Jeez, Rae, ya nearly gave me a heart attack!"Cyborg said facing her.
 
"Sorry," She said. "So what are youdoing?"
 
"Just tuning up the T-Car," Cyborg answered.
 
"Do you want some help?" Raven asked. Little didCyborg know but ever since he and Beast Boy had entered into her mirror she haddeveloped more feelings than friendship towards the half-man half-machine. Thefeelings grew when the two of them rebuilt the T-Car after Overload made Cyborgdestroy it. So since then she had spent more and more time with him.
 
"Sure," Cyborg smiled. He remembered when shehad helped him rebuild it, after they were done she smiled the biggest smile hehad ever seen her smile and she looked so cute with the oil mark on her face.
 
Raven unclasped her cloak and set it on a chair near thestairs. She walked over to him and placed her hands on the edge of the car."So what's the problem?"
 
Cyborg didn't hear her, it was the first time he had seenher with out her cloak and she had one of the sexiest bodies that he had everseen, 'WOAH Where did that come from?!' he thought.
 
"Yes?" She asked noticing him staring at her.
 
"Sorry!" Cyborg shook his head while blushing."Well, ya see, I, uh, I dropped my wrench and I can't reach it. It's rightthere." He pointed to the gas line.
 
"Ah! I see it," Raven said. She closed her eyesand the wrench became surrounded in black energy and it levitated to Raven'shand she grabbed it and the wrench returned to it's normal silver color."Here." She held it out to Cyborg. Cyborg reached for it and theirhands touched.
 
'Her skin is so soft, like silk.' Cyborg thought.
 
'I don't care if his hand is metal it just felt sowarm,' Raven thought.
 
"Hehe, Sorry about that," Cyborg said taking thewrench blushing.
 
"Sorry for what?" Raven asked leaning to oneside with her hands on her hips.
 
"Well, you don't like bein' touch an' all an'well...." He blushed.
 
"I don't like it when other people touch me,but..." Raven smiled a faint pink on her cheeks.
 
"But what, Rae?" Cyborg asked.
 
"But it's was okay," Raven smiled. "Wellit's late and I should get to bed, good night Cyborg."
 
"G'night, Rae," Cyborg said as she started toleave. "Oh and Rae, thanks."
 
"Anytime," Raven smiled as she left him.
 
Cyborg waited until he couldn’t hear Raven's foot stepsanymore, "BOOYA!" He looked over and saw that Raven had forgotten hercloak. 'I better go give it to her.' He thought  and after closing the hood of the T-Car hepicked it up and walked up the stairs. He found his way to Raven's room and heknocked lightly on the door.
 
The door slid open a crack and all he could see was halfof her face.
 
"Yes?" She asked.
 
"You, uh, you left this in the garage," he saidholding it out.
 
"Oh, thanks Cyborg," She smiled taking it.
 
"Well, uh, good night, Rae," he said.
 
"Good night, Cyborg and thanks for returning it tome," She said.
 
"No prob," He smiled as the her door closed.
 
Raven could feel her heart pounding she walked over to hermirror and moved into it.
 
"Hi ya Raven!" A Raven dressed in pink smiled.
 
"Hello, Raven," Raven said.
 
"See ya!" the pink Raven giggled skipping away.
 
"Wait! I need to talk to you," Pink Raven stoppedand walked over to Raven.
 
"What's up?" Pink Raven asked.
 
"Well, I think you and my other sides are getting outof hand, I'm having a hard time keeping you under control when I'm with Cyborg,do you know why?"
 
"Well, I leave the real thinking to Yellow Raven butto be simple, we're in love with Cyborg!"
 
"But how? We can't fall in love, remember?"
 
"It happens, Red Raven hasn't been feeling welllately though." Pink Raven giggled.
 
"Why?"
 
"We're almost 17 right?"
 
"Yes..." Suddenly it hit her. "But Ithought It wasn't supposed to happen until we were 18!"
 
"Well, we can feel more emotion, this year, then wehave the last few years!"
 
"Thanks Raven, I'll talk to you later." Ravenstood and flew to the forbidden door where she would leave.
 
"Don't forget to tell Cy!"
 
As she left her mirror Raven blushed. She yawned andwalked over to her bed. Smiling she crashed into her pillow. 'I wonder ifCyborg feels the same?' She thought falling asleep.
 
*Meanwhile*
 
'Raven,' Cyborg thought walking away from her room.'Why is my heart pounding?' He walked to his room where he would sleepand recharge. 'Wait, I couldn't be.... no way.... she and I couldn't....could we?' He entered his room and he last thoughts as he went to bed were 'AmI in love with you Rae?'
 
The next morning Starfire, Beast Boy and Robin were upbefore Raven and Cyborg.
 
"Cy and Raven sure are sleeping late, they're gonnamiss out of my Tofu eggs and Bacon!" Beast Boy complained.
 
"So what are you plans today, Beast Boy?" Robinasked taking a drink of orange juice.
 
"I was gonna go and see Terra, why?" Beast Boyasked.
 
"Well, I was wondering if you guys wanted to go andsee a movie," Robin said.
 
"Nah, I'm gonna go and see Terra then I'm gonna hangat the arcade," Beast boy said. "Why don't you and Star go?"
 
"Oh, yes! Let us go to the show of movingpictures!" Starfire said with her child-like enthusiasm.
 
"Okay, then," Robin smiled. 'Finally sometime alone with Star.'
 
Breakfast was eaten and they were about to all head outbut robin left a note for Cyborg and Raven.
 
"Cyborg and Raven,
 
Beast Boy has go to see Terra and go to the arcade,Star and I have gone to the Movies, don't know when we'll be back, take care!
 
                        Robin"
 
Shortly after Starfire, Beast Boy and Robin had left,Raven awoke. She made her way to the kitchen and found the note on the tablenear her herbal tea. 'So it's just me and Cyborg huh?' She smiled andmade her tea. She was about half way through with it when she heard the soundof a door opening. 'Can't be home already can they? No, wrong sound, it'sprobably Cyborg.'
 
Sure enough, Cyborg walked out of the door the led to thehallway to their rooms.
 
"Good Morning, Cyborg," Raven said drinking moreof her tea.
 
"G'Morning, Rae," Cyborg smiled. "Where's everybodyelse." Suddenly a black and white paper levitated in front of him. He readit. "Oh." The paper was released from Raven's powers and it floatedto the ground.
 
"So It's just you and me, until the other Titans getback," Cyborg smiled turning to her.
 
Raven nodded. 'Should I ask him?' Raven thought.
 
'Should I ask her?' Cyborg thought.
 
"Raven," Cyborg said.
 
"Cyborg," Raven said at the same time. Theylaughed lightly. "You first."
 
"You sure?"
 
Raven nodded again.
 
"Well, ya see last night, when I returned your cloak,somethin' inside me clicked, I was wonderin' if ya would wanna go out on a datewith me, you don't hafta if ya don't wanna, Rae."
 
"Cyborg," There was hope in her normallymonotone emotionless voice. "I want to do more then go out on a date withyou, to be honest, ever since you and Beast Boy where in my mind, I've hadfeelings for you, I.... I..... I love you," Raven answered, a light blushon her pale cheeks. "Would... Would you be my Boyfriend?"
 
"Raven," He walked over to her and sat next toher, he put his arms around her. "How come nothin' blowing up?"
 
"Well, I'll be 17 soon and because of that, myfather's control over me is weakening and I can show more emotion then I havebeen able to."
 
"You're father's control?"
 
"My temper is weakening, and because of that, I canshow emotion, or more." Raven looked up at him and he looked at her thebecame lost in each other's eyes. They leaned in towards one another and theirlips touched in their first kiss. They pulled away from each other.
 
"I love you, Rae," Cyborg said.
 
"I love you too, Cy," Raven smiled.
 
End
 
Lame I know, Pointless, yeah...... but no flames please^_^Thanks 4 reading^_^

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Author on February 25, 2006, 12:58:20 AM

Author on
AuthorI wonder what the babies might look like.

Luke_Lombard on October 26, 2005, 2:14:42 PM

Luke_Lombard on
Luke_Lombardahhhhhh... nice title, first of all. and secondly, nice pairing. rae and Cy. never thought it would happen. by th way, everyone who submits stuff thinks its stupid fluff, but most of the time its great!

Looking forward to more stuff...

Inuranda_Hanyou on October 11, 2005, 8:56:25 AM

Inuranda_Hanyou on
Inuranda_HanyouDo a part where Starfire and Robin go to the movies! I love Starfire and Robin as a couple!!!

RaeandBB on August 4, 2005, 5:04:44 PM

RaeandBB on
RaeandBBthats a good story, which is saying alot since im a rae and bb fan... keep up da good work

hermione51738 on July 8, 2005, 6:39:32 AM

hermione51738 on
hermione51738I'm a BBxRae fan, but this is a great story! I've never heard of CyxRae fans before.. this is original!

vam-girl on June 13, 2005, 1:41:01 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girlthis is great you should do an other story about them going out and stuff!

Raven_the_Dark on January 11, 2005, 9:37:19 AM

Raven_the_Dark on
Raven_the_Darkyour story rocks! hey e-mial me! i have a story i can tell you about. its about bb and rae i would want a vote to maybe make this and epesode