Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Dream and Secret Revealed

Sora's life could not be happier.He has his two best friends, but he starts having dreams! Scary ones at that!!! What is the meaning of these dreams? To tell of the future? To be a warning of what is to come? And why is Riku always the one centered a

Chapter 1 - A Dream and Secret Revealed

Chapter 1 - A Dream and Secret Revealed
Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy.(Even though I would give anything to own Kingdom Hearts)                                      
                                                A Twilight Heart
                                                        Ch.1                                                            Sora walked down the sandy shore of Destiny Islands staring out into the water's depth. He kicked at some sand as he walked, lost in thought. `I wonder where Riku went to? I need to tell him something!` Wakka and the others were having a competion of whose was the best fighter, Riku was not taking part in this, suprisingly. Sora picked up his pace and broke out in a run towards the bridge that lead to Paupu Island. He stopped up the bridge and jumped up grabbing the ledge. He swung his other hand grabbed the ledge and pulled himself up. Sora was always too lazy to head through the shore shack that had stairs leading to the bridge. Sora strode to the island Riku no where in sight. He sighed and walked up to the paupu tree that bended making a perfect perch to rest. Sora jumped up on the tree and laid down staring at the clear skys above. `I'll look for Riku latter.` Sora yawned closing his eyes daydreaming where, eventually, sleep found him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Sora found himself walking down the beach like any other day, but something didn't seem right. He looked around him and saw that the island, usually buzzing with activities, was... vacant. He continued to look around him until he caught sight of Kiari standing on the bridge. He ran to the bridge and hauled himself up. He saw that Kiari's face was locked on someone that was standing with his back turned to them. Upon closer inspection he saw that it was Riku.
        Riku looked up to the sky as it darkened a deep shade of black and blue. Sora ran out to him and stopped as Riku turned to greet him.
        Sora was shocked at Riku's appearence. Riku's clothes were torn and barely clinging to his body. He had cuts that streched across the lengths of his arms and legs. The worst though was Riku's face. His expression looked as if he had never had happiness that his life was full of pain. He had a gash on forehead that blood drained from. His blue-green eyes that usually sparkled were darkened with pain and agony. He took a step towards Sora and fell to his knees.
        Sora rushed over to the side of his friend and caught him before he could hit the ground. "Riku, what happened?" Sora asked, tears lining his eyes at the sight of his friend. Riku looked up at Sora. Thunder boomed from the clouds above them as Sora woke from his nightmare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        He rubbed his eyes and saw that the once clear sky had became dark with a storm approaching. The waves were becoming violent and unforgiving. The rain started to come down with a fury.
        "Awww man!" Sora put his hands above his head trying to keep dry. The winds picked up nearly knockinh him off his feet. He knew it would not be wise to get on his boat and paddle home for the waves so he headed to the secret place next to the waterfall. He ran through the entrance to where it was dry. "I might have to spend the night here."
        Sora started down the passage to where him, Riku, and Kiari used to draw on the walls until there was no room left. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he turned the last corner and entered seeing Riku running a hand along the walls. He sighed a sigh of relief.
        "Sora?! What are you doing here?" There was a slight edge in his voice. His eyes were somewhat red as if he had been crying, Riku never cried?
        "It started raining so I came here to get out of the rain. You?" Sora repeated the question asked.
        "Oh... um... just getting out of the rain, too." He was jumpy and jittery, but what for?
        "You, okay?" Sora questioned. "You seem jittery."
        "Yeah, I-I just don't like thunder." Sora knew right away that Riku was lieing, but let it pass.
        Sora walked over to one of the rocks that they used as chairs and sat upon it.
        Riku had stopped walking along the wall and stared at a picture that him and Sora had drew of them sparing when they were little. `Too bad, we can't go back to those times before... the darkness. `
        He sighed and took a seat ( a rock ) next to Sora and let his head fall back on the wall looking up at the celieing. He closed his eyes. "Hey Sora, do you ever wish that you could go back to before the keyblade, the heartless, ...my darkness?" He slowly finished the sentence.
        "Yeah, sometimes. Why do you ask?" Sora tilted his head in couriousity.
        "Cause, since we returned, about two weeks ago, things have been different. I mean I'm 18 and you're 17. We missed out on our teen age years." Riku sighed again. Thunder boomed over head.
        Sora slightly bowed his head. It was true they had missed out on the 'best years of their lives'.
        That was not the only thing on Riku's mind, what he had said was just a cover-up. `Should I tell him... that I love him. `
        `No he woud reject you!` His mind argued.
        `Would he?` Pushing aside the fear of rejection, he worked up his courage. He still was at a loss for words so he decided to let his actions speak for him. He leaned over and tilted Sora's head to his and planted a kiss upon his lips.
        Sora's eyes nearly popped out of his head, but he couldn't help but melt against his touch. Wait! They were boys, boys didn't do this. Sora pushed Riku back a little.
        Riku pulled away. "Sora... I love you. I've always loved you!"
        Sora looked utterly confused and scared. "Riku..." His thoughts were mixed in a jumble. He just needed time to think. Sora jumped off the stone, past Riku, and out the tunnel. He ran out into the raging storm.
        Riku followed him. When he came the opening of the tunnel, Sora was no where in sight. "SORA!! Where are you?" He yelled over the wind's howling, but Sora was already a good distance away.
        Niether knew that they were being watched by an old enemy.
        
        

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yaoi_rules123 on April 5, 2006, 6:28:42 AM

yaoi_rules123 on
yaoi_rules123sooooo cute poor riku he does not know that sora loves him too
lovely chap *faves*

lycan-keyblade-master on February 12, 2006, 6:32:11 AM

lycan-keyblade-master on
lycan-keyblade-masterwow thats a gut story,* favs*

DemonTheifQueen on August 1, 2005, 5:22:07 AM

DemonTheifQueen on
DemonTheifQueenOh my gosh! THAT WAS EXCITING! I MUST KEEP READING! *squeals*

I love yaoi! Love it love it love it!

Kiki_san on July 23, 2005, 5:31:18 AM

Kiki_san on
Kiki_sanWhat an awsome story!Im on to the next chapter!

heartless-sinner on July 5, 2005, 2:28:15 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerchi!!!!!! yay i love yaoi!!! you are doing a perfect job on this fic and i am totally looking forward to the next chapter!

kagesama on July 5, 2005, 5:37:57 AM

kagesama on
kagesamaYay! Yea I agree, a lemon would be nice. ^_^Hmmm, I wonder who the old enemy could be...
Anyways, Great story!Keep writing! Continue continue!

weewoo on July 5, 2005, 3:39:31 AM

weewoo on
weewoohmm being watched by an old anemy, ay? DU DU DUUUNNNN!!!! anyways nice story

meeeeeeeee on June 21, 2005, 5:27:52 AM

meeeeeeeee on
meeeeeeeeei think this story is so sad. im almost crying and i dont cry!!!

crappyusernamehere on June 11, 2005, 2:45:43 AM

crappyusernamehere on
crappyusernamehereaww man, *puts on dunce hat that says "impatient"*

KH_Fan525 on June 10, 2005, 10:41:45 PM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525I will have it up as soon as I can, but don't know when that is because I have to go to a camp in about a week! Anyway thank you for reviewing!