Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why Kairi is a stalker

This Story Tells What Sora Actually Thinks About Kairi All Through Out His Life And Also Weather Sora Thought Of Kairi As A Friend, Foe, Or Stalker!

Chapter 1 - Why Kairi is a stalker

Chapter 1 - Why Kairi is a stalker
(I don't know anything about the way sora really feels about Kairi Besides from what the games 1 and 2 are like.)
"Hello and welcome to interveiws with game characters. On todays show we have Sora and how he really feels about Kairi."

"So Sora any one who has played Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 knows what you think and feel for Kairi. But do you actually have any feelings for Kairi?"

"Uh, well to tell you the truth, uh um well I think of Kairi as a stalker."

"And why is Kairi like a stalker to you?"

"Well before the first game I had just met Kairi and once she heard that the fruit legend was true she kept following me around with one of those cursed fruits Going "Sora wanna share a Paopu?" And "Sora lets intertwine our destinys!" Even when I went home she would follow me to my house. Sometimes she would throw pebles,then when I would look out my window to tell her to stop she would say "Sora let me in and we can share the Paopu." This one time I told her "If you stop following me around I will!" Of course I was only kidding but she thought I was serious so the next day at the studio she's like "Sora you said that if I stoped following you around you would and I did, so why won't you share the Paopu with me?" And I said "What are you doing now you're following me!" And of course she ran off crying."

"Okay well it's time to take our first comercial break!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

marisa937 on October 14, 2007, 11:54:39 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937gahhh! i hate comercaial's!!!XO*buzz's some random thing then it hit's something*
Someone:OW!*fall's over and is koncked out*
aw danmO_O;;;
sorry for the randomness^-^'''
good story though need to read more!>:3
*zoom's off to read more*