Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
it's just a song i wrote when i was bored. the last part will be in quotation marks and that's the part where the girl opens the door and her boyfriend is at the door.
it's about what my friend did...
you will star in this romance with a boy who is your lover! this story has you on an epic journey to a wild fantasy where you meet a mysterous woman claiming to be your sub. she gives you three wishes. to find out the rest of the story you must read it!
Lets play a game. Take a guess at what I am after you've read all the clues. It's a guessing game that requires a lot of thought.
Well Read And Find Out.
whatever.
It's Just What I Am.
It's just a poem about kids and how they are in a way.
It's Some More Of My Thoughts That I Can't Seem To Hold In Since I Found My Other Half.
Nothing specail
It's basicly a poem about someone wondering things.
It's about a teenage girl and her friend. When they end up some how with fox ears and fox tails. Now they are not only fox humans they are stuck in an odd world. Now they must find a way home or be stuck in an odd world the rest of their lives.
This poem is for all those love sick girls out there.
It's About A Girl Who's In Trouble With Her Enemys And She Is Writting This The Night Of Her Death.
If you love me let me know and I'll write you down in my poem! ^w^
Well it's 20 ways to Prank Your Friend.
This Story Tells What Sora Actually Thinks About Kairi All Through Out His Life And Also Weather Sora Thought Of Kairi As A Friend, Foe, Or Stalker!