Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Friendly moments

This Story Tells What Sora Actually Thinks About Kairi All Through Out His Life And Also Weather Sora Thought Of Kairi As A Friend, Foe, Or Stalker!

Chapter 2 - Friendly moments

Chapter 2 - Friendly moments
"Okay we're back!"

"Alright Sora so now that the veiwers know why Kairi is like a stalker to you, why don't you tell us if you have any friendly moments or moments that you wanted to actually share the paopu fruit with Kairi?"

"NO NEVER WANTED TO SHARE THE PAOPU FRUIT WITH KAIRI!!! But yes there have been friendly moments."

"Would you mind telling us those friendly moments?"

"Sure why not there was this one time when we were going to the prom not as a couple or any thing she spoted me and she stood by my side the whole time, but anyway her dress was beautiful and I said "You look very beautiful in that dress would you like to dance?" And of course she said yes but just then Riku came up behind her and lifted her dress and she slapped Riku so hard and kicked his nuts and her shoe was the type of shoe that has a pointy tip and Riku couldn't walk for 3 months."

"Okay well umm...Are there any more funny storys you would like to share?"

"Yes I have so many I'm only going to tell you a few the first one it was about 4 months after we had first met and here's the set up she's walking with Riku got him by the ear, and every time she saw that she could hit Riku's head against it she would and so about half way to her house, she was going to make him help her with her home work, She was about to hit Riku's head agianst a tree he suddenly flipped backwards and aimed to grab her ear but accidentally grabed her butt! She tried to slap him but missed and slaped the tree and then Riku banged her head on the tree, she passed out and when were taking her back to her house the wind blew and her skrit flew up and ove my face Kairi wakes up and sees me with my head in her skrit she faints again. Next day she wakes up and trys to cross the street to get to school and she didn't notice the don't walk signal and so she gets hit by a car right in the hip and goes flying threw the air lands on her feet and starts waking back home embrassed she's trying to play it off like she didn't just get hit by a car."

"Okay time for our second comersial break!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

marisa937 on October 14, 2007, 11:58:57 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937lmao!!XDD
lol she got hit with a carXD
lol danm the comersial!!!X'O