Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1st wish

It's about a teenage girl and her friend. When they end up some how with fox ears and fox tails. Now they are not only fox humans they are stuck in an odd world. Now they must find a way home or be stuck in an odd world the rest of their lives.

Chapter 1 - 1st wish

Chapter 1 - 1st wish
I walked home looking at my feet thinking about my day. "Good God! He always does this to me!" I muttered to myself. "How does he never get bored with poking me?" I asked myself. "Oh come on!" I heard and old woman say out loud as she tryed to get in her house with 2 big bags in her arms making it impossible to open the door. "Here miss let me help you with those!" I exclaimed and ran over to the old woman in need. "Thank you! I would never have been able to keep those vases i just bought in one piece had i put them down!" The old woman exclaimed as she opened the door and told me to come in. "Thank you again young lady! You can just put those down in the corner over there." The old lady seemed odd to me like she pretended to need help. I set down the vases and headed for the door. "Wait! Here take this as a token of my gratitude." The old lady said as she fastened a black pearl chocker around my neck. "Thanks it's really pretty! Well I have to go home now!" I exclaimed. 'Finally out of that crazy lady's house!' I thought to myself as I opened the door to my own house. I walked over to the big mirror in the living room and looked at the chocker the old woman had given me closer. I soon noticed that in the middle there was a fox that had the #3 on it. "You know what? I wish I had fox ears instead of human ears and a fox tail." I said at my dog Missy as she looked me like she had just seen a ghost. "What's wrong girl something wrong with the way it looks?" I asked her. I looked back at the mirror. I shierked in horror my human ears were gone and had been replaced by fox ears and I had a tail coming out of my lower back. "OH MY GOD!!!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment