Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - marks

you will star in this romance with a boy who is your lover! this story has you on an epic journey to a wild fantasy where you meet a mysterous woman claiming to be your sub. she gives you three wishes. to find out the rest of the story you must read it!

Chapter 1 - marks

Chapter 1 - marks
i walked through the halls a quickly as i could. my friend misara and i were going to have a sleep over tonight. misara was trying to help me get over my brake up with shawn.
misara was an emo-goth she had black hair that came down to her tailbone, covered her left eye, her right eye was gray but her left eye was half gray and half blue, she wasn't all that tall, she was pale like an albino pale, she had no freckles, and well was definately popular more for her body than for her shy, gentle personality.
of course things with me were cool. i was popular too. but i was sure that guys looked at misara more than me, well because she wore more revealing clothes than i was comfortable with myself. and she was freaking rich! her grandpa had owned 5 castle like mansions spread throughout the world and when he died he passed all that money he had down to her and the mansions (which i got free access to any time i wanted).
"Hey _______(insert your name when you see _) what's up?" my friend alex asked happily strolling through the hall. "I'm going to a sleep over with misara!" i whispered in his ear. being so popular meant that i had people that hated misara and i. so they would spread rumors around the school saying something like we were lesbains.
"can i come over too?" alex asked smiling innoccently. "no. last time you came you hugged misara all night and what happened when her boyfriend found out?" alex frowned at the mention of misara's boyfriend.
"kuro beat the shoot out of me...but i'd take as many beatings from kuro as he can give just to be in misara's house again!" i sighed and shook my head.
"boys never learn...but still no! don't make me get kuro and his brother over here to tie you to a chair!" i threatened. alex had learned that i meant what i said 2 months ago when i did have kuro and his brother to tie him to a chair.
alex stomped off with a pout on his face.
"misara ready to go?" i asked as i tapped misara's shoulder. she gasped and dropped something with a loud thud.
"oh ______ i'm so sorry! i found a bunny that was hurt and i wanted to help it. and kuro is coming over tonight too. he sort of used the look on me again. i hope that's okay with you..." misara said softly as she picked up a black bunny that had hurt both it's back legs.
i had no idea how misara was able to soothe animals that easily. she could walk right over to a finch and it would jump on her hand.
kuro came over just then and looked at the bunny with sad eyes. "poor thing."
kuro was at least 6ft and he towered over misara and i of course with misara being almost 1 1/2 ft smaller than him i was always amazed that she wasn't afraid of him.
kuro meant black in japanese, he had black hair that covered both of his ice blue eyes, his skin was pale and he was albino like misara so they only came to school on cloudy days (but they come to school almost everyday because we live in seattle and it rains here all the time and almost every single day), kuro was really skinny compared to most of the guys at our school (i can't even fit into his tight black jeans), kuro had no freckles, and he was an emo-goth just like misara.
"it's hurt really bad what should we do?" misara asked. i felt bad for her, after all every time she saw an animal on the side of the road that was dead she would cry for an hour.
"we'll drop it off at the vets office." kuro owned an animal hospital and ran it well.
as we drove in kuro's black ford fusion misara held the bunny protectivly. it was times like this, when we weren't talking that i got the feeling that misara and kuro weren't telling me something. i felt like it was something i shouldn't know about them.
"misara are you hiding something from me?" misara teared up and started to tremble. "why would i lie to you _____? don't you trust me and kuro?"
i quickly hugged her and felt bad that i had ever thought that misara would lie to me. "i trust you!" kuro made a sudden turn.
"hand me the bunny please misara." kuro said stroking her hair. she nodded and handed it over.
"_____, i'm moving to england soon. once the school year ends. well i guess that's tommorow...anyway! kuro and i have agreed that we want you to live with us in the mansion up there. we already have a room set up for you and if you want i'll pay for anyone you want to bring with you. but i want you there. and alex already knows he's coming too..." she paused as a sudden blush flooded her cheeks. "for the wedding. i want you to be my maid of honor. please?" i was stunned and i thought that she'd been hiding something bad from me. "yes i will be your maid of honor!" we hugged and kuro came into the car.
kuro seemed to be smiling proudly. well i guess i would be to if i were going too marry the guy of my dreams right out of high school.
"i'm so happy for you 2!" but wait what was that on the side of kuro's neck? it was a mark.
it was like a dagger with a rose spiraling up it but the mark was between 2 holes in his neck like a vampire bite mark.
"i didn't know you liked tatoos kuro." kuro held the wheel with white knuckled strength meaning that there was something he didn't want me to know about it.
"i don't." he stated simply.
"what is it then?" i asked curiously. "something important to me." kuro pulled misara closer to him. "misara what is that?" i asked knowing she'd never lie to me.
"a love mark. it binds the 2 of us together forver." misara looked straight and yet i knew she saw nothing.
"i have one too."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment