Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - DUMP ALERT!

After a string of coincidences, Tohru Honda finds herself at college, never having met the Sohmas. Who will she meet there? hmmm... *evil grin*

Chapter 6 - DUMP ALERT!

Chapter 6 - DUMP ALERT!
Hey-ya, comment!
-------------------------
Namae and Kemuri were worried. Well, okay, Namae was worried, Kemuri didn’t seem to show it much. (she had a weird way of displaying feelings) They -she- were worried about Tohru. She really hadn’t been acting like herself lately. Sure, she smiled and laughed, but the emotion didn’t follow all the way up to her big brown eyes. As she wandered around the dorm, it became increasingly obvious that she was depressed. Namae and Kemuri finally cornered her two weeks after it started.
“Ooookay, what’s up, Toh-toh?!” Kemuri exclaimed, using her new nickname for Tohru.
“Yes, Tohru-san, what is it? You haven’t been yourself.”
“Oh, um, no, I-I’m fine, really!” Tohru tried to smile, but judging from the looks on their faces, she was fighting a losing battle. She sighed. “All right, a couple weeks ago, I-I met this boy-”
“Oh, NO! Namae! Break out the ice cream! Dump alert!!” Kemuri yelled, adopting a military stance and running to their small fridge. Namae and Tohru stood in the living area, confused. Kemuri poked her head out from around the corner. She beckoned and whispered frantically. “Namae!! That’s your cue!”
“OH! Uh, right!” Namae hurried after her. Now Tohru was left alone, even more confused than before. She wondered what “dump alert” could mean. She would soon find out; Kemuri rounded the corner barely a second later with three individual pints of ice cream. (Heaven knows where she got it all.) Namae had the spoons, though she still looked thoroughly confused. Kemuri grabbed Tohru’s arm and pulled her to the couch, plunking her down with a box of tissues and a pint of Strawberry Delight.
“Okay!” she said, sitting down next to her and wildly waving Namae to do the same. “Now, what happened?!”
“Oh, guys...” Tohru said, tears of gratitude forming, “It went like this...”

At that very moment...

Saki suddenly looked up with one of those peircing gazes. Arisa noticed. They were at a tororo soba shop, and it is quite unusual for Hana-chan to stop eating. “What is it?” she asked Saki, who was still staring at nothing.
“I feel...” Saki said in her mysterious, far-off voice, “Our Tohru-kun...”
“Eh? Tohru? What about her?”
Saki’s eyes grew hard and black, and her eyebrows drew together. “She is distressed...”
Arisa’s eyes widened. “Then come on!! Which way to her college?!”
------------------------
Bum-bum-baaaa! Hyaha, here come Uo and Hana-chan!! XD

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NaomiSohma on August 26, 2006, 12:17:47 AM

NaomiSohma on
NaomiSohmaOh gosh! What's gonna happen with THOSE TWO at her college, lol!

kyonkichi on May 30, 2006, 11:25:22 AM

kyonkichi on
kyonkichiyes! hanajima and uotani to the rescue!